Allyn Jaffry Shulman At 2006 Wsop

I thought she was soo annoying on that episode. Like "Dan Druff" annoying and we all know what a ****** he was.
Really?? Because you know him? So the 25 minutes or so you've seen of him make him such a bad guy? Weird. You've seen a lot of DN being extremely annoying but still put him up on a pedastal like the lemming that you are. TV editing does a lot. I guarantee you that Dan Druff is a better human being than Daniel Negreanu.
Really?? Because you know him? So the 25 minutes or so you've seen of him make him such a bad guy? Weird. You've seen a lot of DN being extremely annoying but still put him up on a pedastal like the lemming that you are. TV editing does a lot. I guarantee you that Dan Druff is a better human being than Daniel Negreanu.
Dan Druff came off as an annoying doucheclown on tv. I have no idea what he's like in real life. DN generally comes off as a pretty nice and entertaining guy on tv, I also have no idea what he's like in real life...though he seems pretty cool from what we've seen on these forums.
Dan Druff came off as an annoying doucheclown on tv. I have no idea what he's like in real life. DN generally comes off as a pretty nice and entertaining guy on tv, I also have no idea what he's like in real life...though he seems pretty cool from what we've seen on these forums.
Wait a sec here. Maybe we aren't talking about the same person. Did DD ever put someone down when they made a bad play? No.. But I can probably cut up at least 1 hour worth of video of DN making a rude or derogatory comment towards someone when they make a bad play against him or suck out. Yes, he often does it with a laugh or whatever and your view of him probably clouds your judgement of what you saw - but honestly he is an arrogant jerk usually. Go back and watch his first match with his ex-girlfriend in the HU challenge. Did you think how he treated her on national television was okay? I sure didn't.Dan Druff kept his mouth shut and did one stupid thing that basically ESPN ASKED HIM TO DO! Thats right. Not all of you are privey to the meetings that go on before shooting. Since Dan and I are good friends, we have spoken about this at length. They basically told the whole table to do certain things - telling them that limit hold em was boring and that if there wasn't something exciting it probably wouldn't get shown. They then gave them all some ideas. Unfortunately, not all of what was done was shown. Ahh.. Did you think that was possible with editing? They decided to make Dan out to be the bad guy. He obviously wishes he could take it back, but he can't and will live with it.I'll say it again - from what I know of Dan personally, and from what I see of DN - Druff is a better human being. Period.Allyn Shulman on the other hand, I cant stand. As a lawyer, I feel she has 0 writing skills and I just feel stupider after reading her articles.
Wait a sec here. Maybe we aren't talking about the same person. Did DD ever put someone down when they made a bad play? No.. But I can probably cut up at least 1 hour worth of video of DN making a rude or derogatory comment towards someone when they make a bad play against him or suck out. Yes, he often does it with a laugh or whatever and your view of him probably clouds your judgement of what you saw - but honestly he is an arrogant jerk usually. Go back and watch his first match with his ex-girlfriend in the HU challenge. Did you think how he treated her on national television was okay? I sure didn't.Dan Druff kept his mouth shut and did one stupid thing that basically ESPN ASKED HIM TO DO! Thats right. Not all of you are privey to the meetings that go on before shooting. Since Dan and I are good friends, we have spoken about this at length. They basically told the whole table to do certain things - telling them that limit hold em was boring and that if there wasn't something exciting it probably wouldn't get shown. They then gave them all some ideas. Unfortunately, not all of what was done was shown. Ahh.. Did you think that was possible with editing? They decided to make Dan out to be the bad guy. He obviously wishes he could take it back, but he can't and will live with it.I'll say it again - from what I know of Dan personally, and from what I see of DN - Druff is a better human being. Period.Allyn Shulman on the other hand, I cant stand. As a lawyer, I feel she has 0 writing skills and I just feel stupider after reading her articles.
I dont think this site is for you.
They're both pretty self-important.
Me kissing Dan's ass
I've read enough at NWP to come to a conclusion that druff is annoying and a ******. You're the lemming who lumps all of us together like we wait in line to hump DN's leg.