Is Fcp Safe For American Players?

i have a little $ in my poker acct here on fcp but i haven't done anything with it since all the legal mess. are americans allowed to play still?how safe is it to play?if not, any advice? cash out? how?thanks for any help...

Yes, Americans are allowed to play, and it appears to be perfectly safe. In fact, I think if there is a problem, Daniel comes to your house personally to make it right. Supposedly the software is being improved upon (we saw some changes lately) and the number of players will increase "soon".I'm cheering for it...I hope it comes back. I've got a lot of bonus to burn up on FCP, but since there are usually only .25/.50 rooms going, it'd seriously hurt my hourly rate, even with the bonus.

Yes, Americans are allowed to play, and it appears to be perfectly safe. In fact, I think if there is a problem, Daniel comes to your house personally to make it right. Supposedly the software is being improved upon (we saw some changes lately) and the number of players will increase "soon".I'm cheering for it...I hope it comes back. I've got a lot of bonus to burn up on FCP, but since there are usually only .25/.50 rooms going, it'd seriously hurt my hourly rate, even with the bonus.
that and you will be extremely hard pressed to find any omaha games going onalso I have not seen any SNG tourneys and there are not many MTT going on either.I am not complaining though, FCP has been way better to me than FullTilt, on Tilt it is always build it up - drop back down - build it up - drop back down but on FCP I am always building.We will get more players eventually and we may also (If we are lucky) find a way to see what cards we were dealt after we mucked a hand that is still being played :club:
thanks... i think (jk) no really thanksany other americans on with more advice?how do you cash out?
Hi lenoph, Americans can currently withdraw via E-Wallet Express or by a direct bank transfer.We have some smaller NL games and low buy in tournaments that should appeal to you based on your play in the past.As well there are 3 $1000 guaranteed free to enter tournaments weekly with the next one tonight at 9:00 PM ET.
As I write this at 6:00 PM ET approx there is a 4 handed 10/20 NL game , 5 handed 2/4 NL , 8 handed and 3 handed 1/2 NL, 6 handed .50/1.00 and then various smller games from 2 cent / 4 cent to 25/50 cents games going.
As I write this at 6:00 PM ET approx there is a 4 handed 10/20 NL game , 5 handed 2/4 NL , 8 handed and 3 handed 1/2 NL, 6 handed .50/1.00 and then various smller games from 2 cent / 4 cent to 25/50 cents games going.
It's hard to believe people would be playing 10/20NL without an instant hand history option. Maybe they "know" each other.
It's hard to believe people would be playing 10/20NL without an instant hand history option. Maybe they "know" each other.
Why don't you ask a certain European based FCPer who's in the game what he thinks ?
Why don't you ask a certain European based FCPer who's in the game what he thinks ?
I had no idea

weakdraw

played that high. This was a very sly way to get me to log onto FCP. Well played sir.seriously though, instant hand history is a must. It should be the highest priority for the programmers, IMO. way way down on the list should be bigger sized down cards for stud and slowing down the action after two players are all-in or at showdown. I can't even process what someone folded at showdown in omaha.

I had no idea

weakdraw

played that high. This was a very sly way to get me to log onto FCP. Well played sir.seriously though, instant hand history is a must. It should be the highest priority for the programmers, IMO. way way down on the list should be bigger sized down cards for stud and slowing down the action after two players are all-in or at showdown. I can't even process what someone folded at showdown in omaha.

He has game and I don't disagree with anything that you are saying.
Yep....first hand in. River card comes, then no more free roll.
The freeroll crashed just as it was starting.This software when a tourney crashes has it disappear from the game lobby. The On Game software would have it sit there frozen.The only tournament that was affected was the freeroll, most likely because it was on a separate server then the other tournaments.I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
The freeroll crashed just as it was starting.This software when a tourney crashes has it disappear from the game lobby. The On Game software would have it sit there frozen.The only tournament that was affected was the freeroll, most likely because it was on a separate server then the other tournaments.I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
LoLZERBeaMZ??!?!!!

I tried to log in just to have a look at the software, and it said all the play money tables are full, please create a real money account.

Its never been safe. DN only has the site up to take deposits. he never pays out when you cash out. He's recently taken all deposit money out and used it to fund his games in Vegas. From what we know he's been running horrible and used at least 4 peoples deposits to pay his mortgage last month.

Its never been safe. DN only has the site up to take deposits. he never pays out when you cash out. He's recently taken all deposit money out and used it to fund his games in Vegas. From what we know he's been running horrible and used at least 4 peoples deposits to pay his mortgage last month.
I'm assuming this is supposed to be a joke , but it's not even remotely funny.If you are just being a troll......Could you try to not insult our host ?Regarding playing at FCP.....I just haven't seen any loose enough low limit games whenever I have signed on. I'm hoping traffic will increase soon.The lack of a last hand history feature is aslo really disappointing. I really value the ability to see my opponents' mucked at showdown hands. I also really need to be able to see how a hand ended if I missed it when I was not in it because I was on another table or focused on the tv/internet/kids, etc.If FCP can transfer withdrawals directly to our bank accounts, how come other sites (ie FT) not do that ?To directly answer your question on how safe is FCP, I have no real fears on that one.
I'm assuming this is supposed to be a joke , but it's not even remotely funny.If you are just being a troll......Could you try to not insult our host ?Regarding playing at FCP.....I just haven't seen any loose enough low limit games whenever I have signed on. I'm hoping traffic will increase soon.The lack of a last hand history feature is aslo really disappointing. I really value the ability to see my opponents' mucked at showdown hands. I also really need to be able to see how a hand ended if I missed it when I was not in it because I was on another table or focused on the tv/internet/kids, etc.If FCP can transfer withdrawals directly to our bank accounts, how come other sites (ie FT) not do that ?To directly answer your question on how safe is FCP, I have no real fears on that one.
I just can't figure out why FCP would move to a network/software that is as bad as this one. It's ruining FCP, obviously.

hey FCPInfo, thanks as always for your response.I just haven't played in a while, but look foward to getting back on.i remember how it was and have faith it will come back to it's previous standard...again thanks