Ok here i am playing a 6.50 9 man where the following hand occurs. I decided to call wiht q8 off to liken the chance of eliminating the short stack cause i figured he was going to be pushing. i knew i was good when the flop came but my table froze up and wouldnt allow me to act or do anything. WHen the tbale returned back to normal, io was sitting out the short stack had tripled up and then i was eliminated the next hand wiht A9 to A10. I emailed support and and they are reviewing the hand. Has anything similiar like this happened to any of you guys? Here is the hand so u can see what happened, let me know what you thinkPokerStars Game #8543231780: Tournament #43515759, $6.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit - Level VII (100/200) - 2007/02/20 - 21:29:58 (ET)Table '43515759 1' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 3: jimmy353 (2930 in chips) Seat 4: Dr.Tobsen (7160 in chips) Seat 6: fitzinabox (2600 in chips) Seat 8: 7of9 suited (810 in chips) jimmy353: posts the ante 25Dr.Tobsen: posts the ante 25fitzinabox: posts the ante 257of9 suited: posts the ante 257of9 suited: posts small blind 100jimmy353: posts big blind 200*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to fitzinabox [Qc 8h]Dr.Tobsen: folds fitzinabox: calls 2007of9 suited: raises 585 to 785 and is all-injimmy353: calls 585fitzinabox: calls 585*** FLOP *** [6s 8s 8c]jimmy353: checks fitzinabox has timed outfitzinabox: folds fitzinabox is sitting outfitzinabox has returned*** TURN *** [6s 8s 8c] [2c]*** RIVER *** [6s 8s 8c 2c] [Ad]*** SHOW DOWN ***7of9 suited: shows [Kh 4h] (a pair of Eights)jimmy353: shows [9d Js] (a pair of Eights - lower kicker)7of9 suited collected 2455 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 2455 | Rake 0 Board [6s 8s 8c 2c Ad]Seat 3: jimmy353 (big blind) showed [9d Js] and lost with a pair of EightsSeat 4: Dr.Tobsen folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: fitzinabox (button) folded on the FlopSeat 8: 7of9 suited (small blind) showed [Kh 4h] and won (2455) with a pair of Eights

I set up a second monitor recently and started playing $3.40 SNGs. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO BEAT THEM. THIS IS NOT A JOKING MATTER, I HAVE GONE 16 SNGs WITHOUT A CASHoh well, at least thats only $48 :club: to the OP, I'm sure stars will at least refund your buy in, they are really good with things like that. If not, I will refund your buy in

Let me tell you a story about a guy I know. His name is Chris.At the World Track and Field Championships in 1973. Chris was making a heroic recovery from tendonitis in his elbow, and being a shotputter extrordinaire, he just couldn't follow doctor's orders and rest for another year. So he showed up with a mission, but one that could see his life ruined forever. Being a reporter and covering the event, I wrestled with whether or not I should talk to this guy to persuade him not to do it. But as a reporter, was it my place to get involved? I honestly didn't know. In journalism school they always tell you to conduct yourself as though you weren't there, to act as a camera and merely record the information and never try to affect the story. But school could never prepare me for what was about to happen. Chris, on that crisp morning in Maine, stepped into the empty blocks of a runner from Nigeria who was late for his 100m quarterfinal heat, and ran an inspiring race that this reporter could not soon forget. Though he never really threatened for the win, and though he wasn't able to stay between the lines, and though he collapsed halfway through due to complete exhaustion, calling down curses from heaven, I still say that was the single greatest moment in sporting history. Many people say that on that day Chris became a man. I say that on that day, Chris became a legend.

cmon man it wasnt a bad spot to just call in if u read the hand history you would know that, i had the raiser's j9 beat didnt i? I was hoping the bb would call too which he did.

cmon man it wasnt a bad spot to just call in if u read the hand history you would know that, i had the raiser's j9 beat didnt i? I was hoping the bb would call too which he did.
still doesn't make it a good call thoughsince your M is low you can make a case for calling in that position, but if you are going to commit that much of your stack you'd be best off to take it down to the end...which I'm sure you would have if you weren't booted
agree w/ adams... you had 2600 in chips and your looking to risk 810 to hopefully knock an oppenent out, if that board didnt come 88 whatever you could easily admit that it was a stupid call.
the bolded statement shows how little you know about poker
Sorry ! Kunts ! oh yea i got my buy in back so who cares.
I thought someone hacked finz's acct for a second.If you're gonna have a cat avatar, pick a good one.
the bolded statement shows how little you know about poker
No hes a fish for making the call of 600 more with a player still to act, if he were the other guy, he could asumme it would be checked down post flop and he could come in with the Q8.

Yep u guys know everything about how i play for seeing 1 hand lol u donkeys. Its a 6.50 sitngo please.. if i wanted a critique i would of asked , i was asking is any bs like that has ahppened to anyone else before. ***-holes

Yep u guys know everything about how i play for seeing 1 hand lol u donkeys. Its a 6.50 sitngo please.. if i wanted a critique i would of asked , i was asking is any bs like that has ahppened to anyone else before. ***-holes
Shut up c*nt you waste an hour or money making time in a 6 dollar donk sitngo, your a donk where i come from regardless of how you play, which cant be very good if you cant afford to or wont play $50+.