New Challenge (old Challenge)

maybe his laptop is finally finished.
Last night late I think he said he had 25 minutes but he has been using the WebTV thing to post here.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

26So here's a question - I've been working on trying to balance my hand ranges and play a bit more deceptively. Here is a situation where I have been VERY active at the table (I'm running like 35/27 through about 50 hands or so - was running white hot but also started using that image to my advantage), and I have 3-bet this guy 2 other times and he gave up the hand, and was just seeming to get tired of me always being in control.So this is the first time he played back at me, and obv I have a monster. Since I have been hyperactive at the table, would this be a good time to just flat and then CRAI on a relatively safe flop (assuming villain doesn't just shove since all he has left right now would be 1 pot sized bet), or should I just 5-bet (as if giving the appearance of saying "how dare you play back at me")? I guess the underlying question is which line do I take to have the best chance of getting his stack?Absolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Absolute-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownUTG ($55.25)MP ($130.45)CO ($51.40)Button ($51)Hero ($129.02)BB ($45.25)Preflop: Hero is SB with Kspade.gif, Kclub.gif. 3 folds, Button raises to $2, Hero raises to $6.5, 1 fold, Button raises to $16.5, Hero ??

25 in a week. ship the car insurance discount 1 time :club:
My insurance rates went up a little bit when I turned 25, and I had never gotten a ticket and had awesome credit. :(The insurance company told me that the 25th birthday thing was a myth. Not sure if I should have shopped around at that point, lol
3 kids. Ship the $2100 fed tax rebate.
yeah, that's totally worth it the cost of 3 kids....?i mean that from a purely financial perspective of course. I want a couple kids as well, just not yet. I'd rather my sex life didn't have a 2 year lifespan. lobster, ship. it fits your image and he's found a hand he wants to play back with. if it's AA for him whatever, but a lot of flops make you or him have to slow down and you'd rather him go with his semi-tilt preflop.

I am turning 30 the day before my son turns 1, at the end of May tho.

My insurance rates went up a little bit when I turned 25, and I had never gotten a ticket and had awesome credit. :(The insurance company told me that the 25th birthday thing was a myth. Not sure if I should have shopped around at that point, lol
Your only 26? I thought you were older cause you were from Arizona. Are there really young people in Arizona?
LMFAO!They scammed you.Mine was almost cut in half.And I'm 26.
lol you got scammed.Mark
Your only 26? I thought you were older cause you were from Arizona. Are there really young people in Arizona?
The only young people here are those of us who come from the Midwest for school and then never leave because snow sucks. :club:
is Jesse out?? says he's busted on Pokernews now, but who knows if thats accurate, are we sure he made it in the money? and I'm 22.
You're really that young?
I guess the underlying question is which line do I take to have the best chance of getting his stack?Absolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Absolute-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownUTG ($55.25)MP ($130.45)CO ($51.40)Button ($51)Hero ($129.02)BB ($45.25)Preflop: Hero is SB with Kspade.gif, Kclub.gif. 3 folds, Button raises to $2, Hero raises to $6.5, 1 fold, Button raises to $16.5, Hero ??
You play aggressively so people will stack off lightly vs you pf. Ship it in!Mark
is Jesse out?? says he's busted on Pokernews now, but who knows if thats accurate, are we sure he made it in the money? and I'm 22.
Ugh? If he is busto, I am pretty sure he made the money since Surinder Sunar was bubble boy and he is above him. Let's just hope they are wrong.