New Challenge (old Challenge)

LMAO, someone just posted this in the Regs thread and I found it hilarious."i just purchased an engagement ring with fpp pointssick life"

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

nice garf teddy! rdog, do you read the ssnl or msnl stars regs thread? I only read the ssnl.
Sometimes I read MSNL but mainly I read SSNL.

wow i played some droolers today.finished playing 3 total donks, last guy didn't raise from the SB once in 250 hands. Not once. He was so lol bad but so lol boring to play I just quit and let him keep his last $300.Nice to win showdowns against guys that call a PFR 75% of the time from the bb and call >50% cbets lol. I'm pretty happy to be breakeven in non sd pots against these guys, these types are generally really difficult for me to get folds out of. but yayayay lol pokerzjan04.jpgsteeeeaaaaliiiiiing ur run good- Jordan

Nice month sir.Edit: Also, I like that spreadsheet a lot, email it to me?
+1
fwiw, this spreadsheet would take you like 5 minutes to make, but lemme know your email and i'll send it to you.Rdog, yours is coming.
Cool. I want the Acid Knight spreadsheet though.
Mark, along with the fact 'poker is hard', I wasn't really sure I'd even have a bed, which was not particularly favorable condition. How is the room situation at the moment? I am still on the fence.
Well, we have two rooms with 5 spots to sleep that aren't on the floor. Right now I know for sure Nutzbuster, Acid, and myself are occupying some. But if you and Jordan don't come then we'd cancel one of the rooms. But I have to do it like, now I think. (I think you have to cancel 24 hours in advance.)Mark
Well, we have two rooms with 5 spots to sleep that aren't on the floor. Right now I know for sure Nutzbuster, Acid, and myself are occupying some. But if you and Jordan don't come then we'd cancel one of the rooms. But I have to do it like, now I think. (I think you have to cancel 24 hours in advance.)Mark
Sorry, too pissed and tilted right now to make rational decisions. Though I could use a hotel room right now to punch holes through walls.
Hey can I also get a copy? I made one but it really really sucks compared to this. Let me know and Ill pm you my email.Thanks
I'll make RDOG forward it to people or something. It can be like telephone, that way I don't have to send this thing to everyone and each person only has to send it once :club: I sent to him and he sends to you and you send to....
I'll make RDOG forward it to people or something. It can be like telephone, that way I don't have to send this thing to everyone and each person only has to send it once :club: I sent to him and he sends to you and you send to....
pm sent to Rdog with my email.tyty

Villain is 12/6 over 85 hands. Could this actually be a fold?!?!?!?!?!? Even vs a less nitty player, could this be a fold vs a TAG, or even a LAG for that matter?No-Limit Hold'em, $10.00 BB (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($1015)SB ($1044.75)BB ($1622)UTG+1 ($1459.15)MP1 ($1062)MP2 ($1015)MP3 ($1164)Hero (CO) ($1032)Preflop: Hero is CO with 7spade.gif, 7diamond.gif4 folds, Hero raises $35, Button calls $35, 2 foldsFlop: ($85) 7heart.gif, 10heart.gif, 4heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $65, Button calls $65Turn: ($215) Qclub.gif(2 players)Hero bets $175, Button calls $175River: ($565) Kspade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $450, Button raises $740 (All-In), Hero???

Took another shot at 100nl today. It went much better than my last one. I'll be playing at least 800 more hands tonight too.100nlshot1-21.jpgI accept.No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (Button) ($297.40)SB ($119)BB ($275.30)UTG ($163.10)MP ($265.20)Preflop: Hero is Button with Aheart.gif, 3heart.gifUTG calls $1, 1 fold, Hero raises $4.50, 2 folds, UTG calls $3.50Flop: ($10.50) Qspade.gif, 5diamond.gif, 3diamond.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero bets $5.75, UTG calls $5.75Turn: ($22) 6heart.gif(2 players)UTG checks, Hero checksRiver: ($22) 3spade.gif(2 players)UTG bets $152.85 (All-In), Hero calls $152.85Total pot: $327.70Results:Hero had Aheart.gif, 3heart.gif (three of a kind, threes).UTG had 9diamond.gif, 7diamond.gif (one pair, threes).Outcome: Hero won $324.20

Also I might not have got as much as I thought for the BBJ limit share. My account balance was smaller tonight when I started playing than when I went to bed last night. AP may have taken some back? It's really wierd because if they did, it was like 150 or a really odd amount. I emailed support so hopefully I get an answer soon.

Villain is 12/6 over 85 hands. Could this actually be a fold?!?!?!?!?!? Even vs a less nitty player, could this be a fold vs a TAG, or even a LAG for that matter?No-Limit Hold'em, $10.00 BB (9 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($1015)SB ($1044.75)BB ($1622)UTG+1 ($1459.15)MP1 ($1062)MP2 ($1015)MP3 ($1164)Hero (CO) ($1032)Preflop: Hero is CO with 7spade.gif, 7diamond.gif4 folds, Hero raises $35, Button calls $35, 2 foldsFlop: ($85) 7heart.gif, 10heart.gif, 4heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $65, Button calls $65Turn: ($215) Qclub.gif(2 players)Hero bets $175, Button calls $175River: ($565) Kspade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $450, Button raises $740 (All-In), Hero???
I don't think you can fold here getting like 6 to 1, although I don't think you are good often at all. Against this Villain I'm not sure I would bet the river cause I don't think you are getting looked up by worse often.
I'm not sure if you can find a fold or not but I can't think of a worse hand he's doing this for value with and he's certainly not bluffing in this spot.