New Challenge (old Challenge)

Well...If you'd count down and stop the clock every time the ball gets out of bounds or a foul is called it'd be pretty retarded imo. When I was playing soccer in the US in High School the clock would go down to 2minutes and then it was up to the ref how long he's gonna keep playing. They only stopped it for injuries or goals if I recall correctly. I don't know...that way's fine as well, but is in no way better than te way they're doing it...in my opinion at leasst :club:
Okay, but he determines how much added time there is based on something right? So every time he clicks his stop watch to add time you stop the clock. No one says you have to add more time to the game just do it in a non-retarded way where everyone knows exactly how long they have to catch up.
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

FYI Im gonna head in there in a little bit and call you and arrogant douche
well, tbh i prob was when i said what i said in the AK pre flop thread. but i dont really care. that was just ridic. lol
Okay, but he determines how much added time there is based on something right?
this is completely correct, for example, as a rule of thumb you add about 1 minute per goal and 30seconds for every substitution that takes place in the corresponding half.
No one says you have to add more time to the game just do it in a non-retarded way where everyone knows exactly how long they have to catch up.
lol...errr, ya I don't know...it's usually between 2 and 4 minutes of extra time, so I guess it's just not that important...!?
well, tbh i prob was when i said what i said in the AK pre flop thread. but i dont really care. that was just ridic. lol
Trust me, in that thread, you are a saint.
Which one? You guys could start a training site. Learn from Barry and the Saint. I'd pay for that kind of knowledge.
Haha, I have a new title.
Least I know where Rdog got his retarded forum title from now....... :icon_biggrin:Can I have my last 30 minutes back?
Just admit I am the Barry Sanders of poker.

I'm stuck in Atlanta tonight. I flew from Syracuse NY to Detroit and then here. None of it was really on the itinerary and my 1st two flights were massively delayed, so of course the 3rd takes off perfectly on time and I miss it by 20 minutes.**** airports.Let's go Giants!!!!!

I'm stuck in Atlanta tonight. I flew from Syracuse NY to Detroit and then here. None of it was really on the itinerary and my 1st two flights were massively delayed, so of course the 3rd takes off perfectly on time and I miss it by 20 minutes.**** airports.Let's go Giants!!!!!
WIDE LEFT!!!!! :club: Overtime imo!!