New Challenge (old Challenge)

Okay so as my Christmas gift to the Challenge Thread I am going to give 1 hour of free coaching. Here are the rules:1. Must have at least 50 posts in this thread.2. Must play 6 max.3. Limit must not exceed 100 NL.4. Must have Skype and Mikogo (or download them).PM me if interested.
damn looks like im goin to have to start posting in here
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Okay so as my Christmas gift to the Challenge Thread I am going to give 1 hour of free coaching. Here are the rules:1. Must have at least 50 posts in this thread.2. Must play 6 max.3. Limit must not exceed 100 NL.4. Must have Skype and Mikogo (or download them).PM me if interested.
I would definately be interested .. but I think there are many more worthwhile recipients than me ... great Christmas gift btw ..
Not sure if I have the post, but PM sent
An hour sweat from a guy that cant beat 200nl?....WoW some present. :club:
Interesting ... that makes the bet slightly easier ...So in "national chains" is somewhere like Starbucks included?
There's not really much food at Starbucks.I don't know if that'd be in there.
I'm a man of willpower sir. There are plenty of good places to eat here.I'm willing to book up to $2,000 more on myself, but I want 3-1 (I'll risk up to $2k to win $6k) from people who aren't involved in the bet. You're betting against my willpower, but relying on my honesty about where I eat, so keep that in mind if and when you wanna bet against me.
I'm also willing to bet side action too if anyone wants it. And yes there have been a few occasions I've driven 6 hours or so to Virginia to get Sonic. This was back before they started building around us. About 2 years ago the closest one was about 2 hours away in Pennsylvania and I made that trip a few times. Matt and I trust each other and I'm sure if there are any places that may be in question we would text or IM each other to clarify before eating. I would put macaroni grill on the list as well. The rule for pizza places is no chains so no dominos, pizza hut etc.. if we want a local pizza place that is fine. The Tampa Bay Bucs are clearly superior to the New Orleans Saints
LOL, sometimes I really wish you would die. Thanks for the great sweat yesterday!!!! Only thing I got from you was "You are gonna puke if he shoves" right before he shoves 200 deep.
Meh, that certainly is a pain in the arse, but i think the hardest thing is the whole being in a relationship thing (that has been pointed out already), or even having friends for that matter, lol.What if a friend is having a birthday dinner at like an Olive Garden-y type restaurant? are you really just going to go and only have a beverage and explain why you can't eat anything? Or if your significant other's friend/co-worker invites the two of you out for a double date/etc? is she going to have to explain 'yeah we certainly will go out, but we can't go to the restaurant you guys want because....'? I can think of a ton of other situations that could come up that would make this impossible too. I am all for trying to get healthier, but you two are clinically insane for thinking you can do this for a year. :club:
This is the toughest part for me. Most of my friendships are based around our love of food.. especially taco bell. This is going to be really really difficult for me. Any other situations as far as birthday dinners and stuff like that I have the willpower to just go out and not eat, plus we can drink from these places so I'll just get really drunk and eat when I get home.The Tampa Bay Bucs are clearly superior to the New Orleans Saints
LOL, sometimes I really wish you would die. Thanks for the great sweat yesterday!!!! Only thing I got from you was "You are gonna puke if he shoves" right before he shoves 200 deep.
You coulda folded
And to think that some people consider you an "asshole" or "complete tool." Your pretty much Santa.By the way, that bet is ridiculous. What a pain in the ass tracking everything you eat would be. GL guys.
People destroying 100 probably don't need it :club:.
I misplay hands all the time! I think the worst part of my game is actual making the correct plays (bet/check/call/fold). That's probably a bad flaw to have.And today I played like garbage, misclick folded KKpf, ran into a super cooler way deep, etc.Somehow an A flopped in the KK misclick hand and someone had AK, supercooler I lost, but I pulled out a positive sesh so far despite playing like poooo.First time I've ever misclick folded a big pp preflop. I yelled out like I was shot or something, which was embarassing because two people were in the room.
How about just for some sexy talk? Or heavy breathing?P.S. I have 97 posts in here, so I qualify!!
For a small fee I can make it happen.

BTW Mark, you will have no clue what I am talking about, but I am tired of having to live up to people's expectations of me because of you. Can you please start being a dick so I don't look so bad? Thanks.

BTW Mark, you will have no clue what I am talking about, but I am tired of having to live up to people's expectations of me because of you. Can you please start being a dick so I don't look so bad? Thanks.
Bwahahahahahahahahahaa!
Tre can chime in here, but Macaroni Grill is no different than Olive Garden.There are plenty of places to get bad food and that's not really the bet. If he wants to go to a pub and get a burger and fries and 9 beers, he can do that. It just can't be a pub attached to a Burger King.
Ok, so like a little Taqueria is fine, or Burger Bar at mandalay, so it's not so much a healthy bet as much as a no brand name bet, right?
Lindsey, if you're out there, i think you're great! even though we haven't met yet.f the haters- Jordan
I met her once and thought she was really cool.
LOLI should probably be interested in this though huh? Still don't have skype though, I should look into it.
So, wife and daughter went to see friends for the weekend next 4 days.Where should I go for dinner tonight? :ts
No chain restaurants.
loooolAlso, regarding the trip 10's hand.. Do you know enough about the villain to put him on a 10 when he raises? I think I'd go broke there too, or at least lose a lot of money value owning myself.