New Challenge (old Challenge)

Well, don't I feel like an idiot. I guess that's what happens when I try to make a post on three hours of sleep for two days. But, yeah, it was "frickin Iowa State", but there were a lot of games that we should have won this year. Like when we were up like 30 on Kansas and half and then ended up losing. Stuff like that is just not having the team prepared, imo. Maybe if he stayed here a couple more years he could have turned it around, but I guess we'll never know.I just hope whoever we hire wins more than 2 games next year (a bowl game is a little to much to ask for) so that way my senior year won't be as abysmal as my previous three.
You better not lose to us NDSU Bison opening game :-)I'll be down there to watch our team lose in the last 2 minutes like 4 of our 5 losses this year
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

This was the first hand of the match. He went crazy in the chat afterwards asking me how I called with an ace and a king on the board. lol! :D:ts:4h:D:club:Full Tilt Poker Game #9468617337: Table Orbit (heads up) - $25/$50 - No Limit Hold'em - 6:11:07 ET - 2008/12/13Seat 1: Fluffdog ($2,000)Seat 2: t_berrypops ($1,651.30)Fluffdog posts the small blind of $25t_berrypops posts the big blind of $50The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Fluffdog [8c 8d]Fluffdog raises to $100t_berrypops calls $50*** FLOP *** [Kh 7c 2s]t_berrypops checksFluffdog bets $100t_berrypops raises to $300Fluffdog has 15 seconds left to actFluffdog calls $200*** TURN *** [Kh 7c 2s] [Ac]t_berrypops bets $1,251.30, and is all inFluffdog calls $1,251.30t_berrypops shows [6h 3c]Fluffdog shows [8c 8d]*** RIVER *** [Kh 7c 2s Ac] [Qs]t_berrypops shows Ace King highFluffdog shows a pair of EightsFluffdog wins the pot ($3,302.10) with a pair of Eightst_berrypops is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $3,302.60 | Rake $0.50Board: [Kh 7c 2s Ac Qs]Seat 1: Fluffdog (small blind) showed [8c 8d] and won ($3,302.10) with a pair of EightsSeat 2: t_berrypops (big blind) showed [6h 3c] and lost with Ace King high
Long time lurker cuz I like to learn from these threads. There wasn't much discussion about this hand though. How did you make that read?I understand AK would have re-popped preflop. And KQ-K8 would slow down when the Ace comes. But how do you rule out 22, K7, 72, or a really weird/tricky monster like KK/AA?How confident are you that you're good hear when you put the money in?
You better not lose to us NDSU Bison opening game :-)I'll be down there to watch our team lose in the last 2 minutes like 4 of our 5 losses this year
OMG BEERS?!?!?Also, Iowa State's tailgates are really sweet. One of the few schools that average more people at the pregame than actually at the game. They are a ton of fun, but suck if you are underage because our cops are total douches about underage drinking. Weird right?

Also F Full Tilt sometimes:FTP is so ridic with their payouts sometimes. So I have 2 echecks and one real check approved currently which I have yet to receive. The first echeck didn't show up and FTP emailed me that they were having problems and they were sorry and echeck was delayed but should show up soon. So it finally shows up. Then I request another echeck so I still have two in the queue, plus one paper check.So I email them about the second echeck which is now late and they tell me to wait another week. And now the real check is late so I email and they say 'Oh it got lost in the mail.' And they show me a tracking number where they 'alerted' fedex that the check was coming but of course Fedex never received the check. So they offer to cancel the check, refund the money to my poker account, and then I can request a new one. So I say sure whatever thats fine.Then they let me know the 'investigation' process will take two weeks. LOL Tilt why don't you just come out and tell everyone that every 3 months you guys have all kinds of payment processing problems and we should just expect to have to deal with silly lies about checks getting lost in the mail on a regular basis????/rantMark

Also F Full Tilt sometimes:/rantMark
soo annoying.. my last bank transfer took longer than usual and I started to get worried. I have a check coming as well so I'm hoping I don't have the same issues as you.Also, I had someone repeatedly berate me and call me a nit today LOL! I don't think I've ever had that happen. Still right on pace.. would like to get some more hands in today or tomorrow to start to make up for the time I'll likely miss for Xmas.. How are you doing Mark?dec16inid4.jpg

It really is amazing the amount of money FT puts into marketing, adding 9 million red pros, etc but does nothing to fix their customer service. Really, really amazing.Edit: It is also super annoying to me because while these issues won't stop the fish from playing so much, there are a ton of regs that have moved from FT to Stars because FT customer service is retarded. So in the end, it makes my games tougher.

Also, LOL this is against the guy who called me a nit Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $291.45BB: $190.70Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BTN/SB with 7 :D T :club:Hero raises to $3, BB calls $2Flop: ($6.00) Q :ts K :5c J :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $4, BB calls $4Turn: ($14.00) 8 :4h(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $12, BB raises to $35, Hero requests TIME, Hero raises to $284.45 all in, BB foldsFinal Pot: $84.00Hero wins $83.50(Rake: $0.50)

This is my month so far Tre. I want to shoot myself, but at least I'm on pace for 30K hands lol :club: I think I need to swear off trying to log a lot of hands in a month. The 3 times I've done it, I've just had the worst months ever. Bleh.My favorite hand from today: There is a donk at my table with 25bbs. He raises the CO and his steal is 42%. I'm in the sb with KJo (obv) and 3bet him to 13bbs. He SNAP calls of course, flop comes T77 and I check because I figure he shoves any two, and if I bet he never calls with worse. (pretty standard line vs shorties that I take with A high, but I figured K high is good enough) He checks behind and a 3ball hits the turn, so I check again and he shoves and I snap call and he shows me 34s and I brick obv. LOL guess I should have known better :tsdat1437398rq5.jpgMark

i had a guy at my table last night that seems to think he knows what he's doing at O8 and has been playing a lot this last week (and i don't think i've ever seen him book a win). He berated me for an hour straight for raising preflop because "in omaha, there are only 4 hands that are good enough to raise with preflop, AA23, AA23, AA24 and A234". He, of course, had no problem calling 4 bets preflop with virtually any hand, but raising was retarded. God i love omaha 8 so much.edit: i'm also up 2k this month. December does not have the gheys.

i had a guy at my table last night that seems to think he knows what he's doing at O8 and has been playing a lot this last week (and i don't think i've ever seen him book a win). He berated me for an hour straight for raising preflop because "in omaha, there are only 4 hands that are good enough to raise with preflop, AA23, AA23, AA24 and A234". He, of course, had no problem calling 4 bets preflop with virtually any hand, but raising was retarded. God i love omaha 8 so much.edit: i'm also up 2k this month. December does not have the gheys.
clearly he knows the difference between 3 and 4 as well.

I just got stacked at the exact same time at 3 different tables. KK<AA, QQ<KK and this hand against this reg who just can't understand why he has to keep dropping down to rebuild.Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $111.60UTG: $35.75MP: $234.75CO: $213.00Hero (BTN): $366.10SB: $397.55Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN with A :ts A :club:2 folds, CO raises to $6, Hero raises to $20, 2 folds, CO calls $14Flop: ($43.00) 9 :D T :5c 7 :D(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $32, CO raises to $193 all in, Hero calls $161Turn: ($429.00) 4 :3h(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($429.00) 7 :D(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $429.00CO shows 8 :D 5 :qh (a flush, Ten high)Hero mucks A :4h A :diamond:CO wins $426.00(Rake: $3.00)

I just got stacked at the exact same time at 3 different tables. KK<AA, QQ<KK and this hand against this reg who just can't understand why he has to keep dropping down to rebuild.Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $111.60UTG: $35.75MP: $234.75CO: $213.00Hero (BTN): $366.10SB: $397.55Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is BTN with A :ts A :club:2 folds, CO raises to $6, Hero raises to $20, 2 folds, CO calls $14Flop: ($43.00) 9 :D T :5c 7 :D(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $32, CO raises to $193 all in, Hero calls $161Turn: ($429.00) 4 :3h(2 players - 1 is all in)River: ($429.00) 7 :D(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $429.00CO shows 8 :D 5 :qh (a flush, Ten high)Hero mucks A :4h A :diamond:CO wins $426.00(Rake: $3.00)
LOL BUT HE CAN OUTPLAY YOU POSTFLOP, EVEN OOP!!!!

yes there is rdog, i'd go to 2+2 and ask...Hand of the day. First 3bet pot, like 3rd hand in.Poker Stars $3/$6 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBTN/SB: $594.00Hero (BB): $606.00Pre Flop: ($9.00) Hero is BB with 8 :4h A :3hBTN/SB raises to $18, Hero raises to $60, BTN/SB calls $42Flop: ($120.00) J :D A :D A :club:(2 players)Hero bets $72, BTN/SB raises to $174, Hero calls $102Turn: ($468.00) 3 :ts(2 players)Hero checks, BTN/SB checksRiver: ($468.00) 5 :5c(2 players)Hero bets $372 all in, BTN/SB calls $360 all inFinal Pot: $1188.00BTN/SB mucks K :D 3 :heart:Hero shows 8 :D A :qh (three of a kind, Aces)Hero wins $1187.50(Rake: $0.50)

of course. depends on your setup though.
I already have an updated video card for the dual setup, would I need to get a different one? Basically, what else would I need?