• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Reg is like 28/20, pretty LAG but not that great. He's not terrible but he's not an especially difficult LAG to play against. I'm seen as pretty solid, generally having it when I bet. I'm pretty sure my overbets are respected like 80-90% of the time, and I'm capable of doing it here with houses, flushes, maybe AA (not entirely sure). Do we like/hate?Table 'Cake_ Copenhagen (6-max) 11476' Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: THE0*** ($1,928.68 in chips)Seat 2: Drui*** ($987.50 in chips)Seat 3: jewe*** ($1,123.00 in chips)Seat 8: SteamySammy ($2,584.50 in chips)Drui***: posts small blind $5jewe***: posts big blind $10*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to SteamySammy [Tc As]SteamySammy: raises $25.00 to $35.00THE0***: calls $35.00Drui***: foldsjewe***: folds*** FLOP *** [Kc 5s Qc]SteamySammy: bets $65.00THE0***: calls $65.00*** TURN *** [Kc 5s Qc] [8s]SteamySammy: bets $175.00THE0***: calls $175.00*** RIVER *** [Kc 5s Qc 8s] [5c]SteamySammy: bets $852.00THE0***: folds
I really like it. I cant think of any hand that he plays this passively that can call with that isnt a hero call.
Vs a 53/31/4Such a strong line, but can we find a fold? Or should I be breaking my mouse here calling?Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP: $100.00Hero (CO): $124.25BTN: $358.95SB: $128.60BB: $314.90UTG: $125.20Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is CO with 7 :D 8 :D2 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, 1 fold, SB calls $3, 1 foldFlop: ($8.00) Q :4h A :5c 5 :D(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $6, SB calls $6Turn: ($20.00) 2 :club:(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $16, SB raises to $32, Hero calls $16River: ($84.00) 6 :ts(2 players)SB bets $87.10 all in, Hero ?????
sucks, only flush you beat is like, 64/34.. I dunno though It's a strong line, but semi-retarded looking imo. I call b/c something seems funky and I has a flush.
Vs a 53/31/4Such a strong line, but can we find a fold? Or should I be breaking my mouse here calling?Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterMP: $100.00Hero (CO): $124.25BTN: $358.95SB: $128.60BB: $314.90UTG: $125.20Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is CO with 7 :D 8 :D2 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, 1 fold, SB calls $3, 1 foldFlop: ($8.00) Q :4h A :5c 5 :D(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $6, SB calls $6Turn: ($20.00) 2 :club:(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $16, SB raises to $32, Hero calls $16River: ($84.00) 6 :ts(2 players)SB bets $87.10 all in, Hero ?????
Pretty sure I break my finger attempting to break the mouse in making this call.

Just found a couple hundred too much in my rake back account? Anybody else use rakebreak? Can I get an explanation? Thinking rakerace, but they normally dump that straight to site, plus it's too much even for that.Merry x mas to me imo.

Pretty sure I break my finger attempting to break the mouse in making this call.
Really? Depending on how this nut case has played some previous hands I think this is a bigger flush quite a bit. Maniacs obv. get hands too. Meh I probably still call but Im definitly not breaking my finger mashing the call button there.

This is a bit tilt induced, a bit long time coming. Cue doomswitch.Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 8:32 PMTo: support@fulltiltpoker.com To Whom it May Concern,I have always been a loyal player to Full Tilt Poker. I play exclusively there and refer my friends to do the same, all while paying thousands and thousands of dollars in rake as a high volume player. However, I would just like to let it be known that I have finally reached the boiling point and as soon as I clear my Ironman bonus in January, I plan to leave Full Tilt permanently and will be taking all of my play to the industry leader, PokerStars.I have put up with a lot during my time with Full Tilt, disconnects, down times, etc., but recently I have finally realized that I do not have to take it anymore. Three months ago, I bought a BRAND NEW computer with Windows Vista. I have set it up completely so that I do not have to worry about the run as administrator stuff. During my sessions on FTP, at least once EVERY session, sometimes more, the client freezes and I am forced to restart it, while missing action on multiple tables, not to mention the frustration that mounts. The breaking point was during my session this afternoon when it did this twice. Not only did it shut down unexpectedly, it changed all of my settings back to the client defaults. This is completely absurd and had not happened before.Another problem is the constant brief disconnections that occur that cause me to either miss actions, miss posting my blinds (forcing me to sit out an entire orbit), losing valuable time to make decisions has gotten to be too much.Along with Full Tilt not listening to the wishes of the players in the form of security additions as well as constantly adding whatever it is that mtt/sng players want while COMPLETELY ignoring cash game players has gotten to be too much.I will move to a site that has prompt customer service responses, a better rewards program for high volume players, as well as a more stable client.Happy Holidays,Sean King(king1305)

This is a bit tilt induced, a bit long time coming. Cue doomswitch.Sent: Friday, December 12, 2008 8:32 PMTo: support@fulltiltpoker.com To Whom it May Concern,I have always been a loyal player to Full Tilt Poker. I play exclusively there and refer my friends to do the same, all while paying thousands and thousands of dollars in rake as a high volume player. However, I would just like to let it be known that I have finally reached the boiling point and as soon as I clear my Ironman bonus in January, I plan to leave Full Tilt permanently and will be taking all of my play to the industry leader, PokerStars.I have put up with a lot during my time with Full Tilt, disconnects, down times, etc., but recently I have finally realized that I do not have to take it anymore. Three months ago, I bought a BRAND NEW computer with Windows Vista. I have set it up completely so that I do not have to worry about the run as administrator stuff. During my sessions on FTP, at least once EVERY session, sometimes more, the client freezes and I am forced to restart it, while missing action on multiple tables, not to mention the frustration that mounts. The breaking point was during my session this afternoon when it did this twice. Not only did it shut down unexpectedly, it changed all of my settings back to the client defaults. This is completely absurd and had not happened before.Another problem is the constant brief disconnections that occur that cause me to either miss actions, miss posting my blinds (forcing me to sit out an entire orbit), losing valuable time to make decisions has gotten to be too much.Along with Full Tilt not listening to the wishes of the players in the form of security additions as well as constantly adding whatever it is that mtt/sng players want while COMPLETELY ignoring cash game players has gotten to be too much.I will move to a site that has prompt customer service responses, a better rewards program for high volume players, as well as a more stable client.Happy Holidays,Sean King(king1305)
Merry Christmas to you too! Can I buy you a drink in a few days to calm u down?

I know ft's bad for disconnects, but VISTA is probably a HUGE contributing factor to your current issues. I play on a laptop w/ xp and 1gb ram on AP, no freezes ever. On a desktop w 3 gb ram and Vista. Freezes constantly that time me out on mult. tables w/out triggering my disc. protect clock.So uh...there's that.

Sean King(king1305)
Now I know how you chose your FCP name......and to think I always thought I was talking to royalty. I secretly assumed that you were the king of Denmark, because it made my day to know that I was rubbing elbows with danish royalty ... Mmmm.... ...Danish... ...I refuse to believe this post of yours. I will continue to believe that you are Danish royalty and put this fake name out there as a ruse to throw us off, because after all, it is considered inappropriate that a King would be slumming at the 'ordinary' Hold'Em tables. Everyone knows that members of the Royal family only play one form of poker... right JC?
Tre, I'm at about 17K hands just fyi. Won't be playing again until next Monday after I take my car into the shop because some donkey rear ended the crap outta me last night....dat0991600pm2.jpgMark
Brag: I've played fewer hands than you and am up more moneyBeat: That amount of money is still -$1800Variance: Hopefully I'll win $$ this week.
Merry Christmas to you too! Can I buy you a drink in a few days to calm u down?
Yes. I'll accept drinks, hookers, and blow.
But did you see the new button on tables for instant reloading?
Oh, yes, damn, how could I forget that?!!?!!!
Now I know how you chose your FCP name......and to think I always thought I was talking to royalty. I secretly assumed that you were the king of Denmark, because it made my day to know that I was rubbing elbows with danish royalty ... Mmmm.... ...Danish... ...I refuse to believe this post of yours. I will continue to believe that you are Danish royalty and put this fake name out there as a ruse to throw us off, because after all, it is considered inappropriate that a King would be slumming at the 'ordinary' Hold'Em tables. Everyone knows that members of the Royal family only play one form of poker... right JC?
Now that you have figured out my secret, I have a huge fortune of $100 million USD that I will split with you if you help me get it into the country. All you have to do is send me $5,000 on Full Tilt or Stars.

awoefjaweofijaewf oa srsly why do these horrible semi regs not know how to play poker at all yet everytime at showdown today they beat me. godaogiajewfaewim so freaking annoyed again. wtf do I have to do to get robusto today BLAHand why i can't beat that mfing tenking i'll never know. the guy runs so ridic hot against me eogiajwrtg

awoefjaweofijaewf oa srsly why do these horrible semi regs not know how to play poker at all yet everytime at showdown today they beat me. godaogiajewfaewim so freaking annoyed again. wtf do I have to do to get robusto today BLAH
Backalley BJs.And post in English, not Jibberish.
LOL such an odd sense of humorKing, welcome to the darkside of being an FPP pro, rakeback is for sissies ldoedit: The Panthers will always own the Bucs.