• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

gsdflkghsdfobsdkbgdfasgjdfI feel like I cant win at this stupid F*****g game I swear idk what to doCurrently on my worst downswing ever (24 buyins). Before now it was 21 back in June. I really thought March and October would be my only losing months this year sighhh.......Thru12-12-08.jpg
sigh :(this makes me a sad panda bear.

Holy crap this guy was awesome.. He flatted any 2 OOP and ch/called every flop regardless. He would ch/call turn as well if he picked up any pair or any draw. He would make insane crazy overbets but I think most of the time he had it when he made the overbets. Here is how incredibly bad he was. Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $218.50BB: $290.10Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BTN/SB with T :D K :DHero raises to $3, BB raises to $10, Hero calls $7Flop: ($20.00) 8 :club: 6 :D A :4h(2 players)BB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($20.00) 2 :5c(2 players)BB bets $15, Hero calls $15River: ($50.00) J :D(2 players)BB bets $15, Hero raises to $78, BB raises to $141, Hero raises to $193.50 all in, BB calls $52.50Final Pot: $437.00Hero shows T :qh K :3h (a flush, Ace high)BB mucks A :ts 5 :heart:Hero wins $436.50(Rake: $0.50)Here is my month graph... a bit behind on hands due to 3 days of live tourney donking but I should be caught up by tomorrow. dec10inpz6.jpgThe Tampa Bay Bucs are clearly superior to the New Orleans Saints

gsdflkghsdfobsdkbgdfasgjdfI feel like I cant win at this stupid F*****g game I swear idk what to doCurrently on my worst downswing ever (24 buyins). Before now it was 21 back in June. I really thought March and October would be my only losing months this year sighhh.......Thru12-12-08.jpg
Ok you guilted me into letting me out of the bet. Now run better :club:
Holy crap this guy was awesome.. He flatted any 2 OOP and ch/called every flop regardless. He would ch/call turn as well if he picked up any pair or any draw. He would make insane crazy overbets but I think most of the time he had it when he made the overbets. Here is how incredibly bad he was.
These guys usually kill me. Also up slightly more money in slightly less hands than Tre!
This. And how the **** you get all those guys on one team?
LOL. 8 team league. Drafted AP and Portis. The other guys in the league seem to have a lack of patience and I'm pretty quick on the waiver wire. Actually it could be even better. I drafted D'Angelo Williams too but dropped him in week 3. Now I'm playing against him in the 1st round of the playoffs.

FK fantasy how am I gonna beat Deangelo AND Westbrook on the same week when I gotta start Derrick Ward

crossed-posted form a thread on 2+2. LOOOOOOOOOL @ 888.com:http://pokerterms.com/retarded-poker-sites.html
888's support is most likely in the Philipines or one of these places. I work for a company that uses the same kind of support as them. They know nothing about poker and their english is not so good. A lot of what she said was probably copied and pasted. The terms for password change and the greeting and goodbye etc anyway.

After 3 days of heads up I can safely say my biggest leak is pre-flop.I try to just stick with fish that limp from the button but once I have an aggressive preflop player i get so many headaches and end up in a lot of big pots with air.

sigh :(this makes me a sad panda bear.
sigh.. me too :(The Tampa Bay Bucs are clearly superior to the New Orleans Saints
Ok you guilted me into letting me out of the bet. Now run better :club:
Thanks guys <3 I'm just gonna keep grinding, no way things don't turn around. Some pretty LOLtatsic hands but I def wasnt playing 100% the whole time.Alberto thanks man but im no welcher, just a lil tilted! :)The Panthers will always own the Bucs.

LOL. Last hand makes me a $12 winner on the day. WeeeeeeeeFull Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN): $50.15SB: $81.50BB: $25.25UTG: $51.65CO: $58.90Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN with A :D K :4h2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, 1 fold, BB raises to $3, Hero raises to $9.25, BB calls $6.25Flop: ($18.75) T :ts 5 :club: 4 :5c(2 players)BB checks, Hero checksTurn: ($18.75) 8 :D(2 players)BB bets $5, Hero raises to $33.75, BB calls $11 all inRiver: ($50.75) 6 :3h(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $50.75Hero shows A :D K :qh (a flush, Ace high)BB shows Q :qh K :D (King Queen high)Hero wins $48.25(Rake: $2.50)

This was last night. All at 25nl.12-12isrungoodday.jpgIt helps when this happens. It's against a huge nut which makes me even more happy.Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.254 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $57.91Button: $34.40SB: $19.55Hero: $62.08Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is BB with :D:club:UTG raises to $0.85, 2 folds, Hero raises to $3.4, UTG raises to $10.3, Hero calls.Flop: :5c:ts:4h ($20.7, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $14.5, Hero raises to $29, UTG raises to $47.61, Hero calls.Turn: :D ($115.92, 2 players)River: :D ($115.92, 2 players)Results:Final pot: $115.92Hero shows Ah Ad UTG shows As Ac

First hand at this table for mePokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($25.25)SB ($25.60)Hero (BB) ($25)UTG ($21)MP ($37.45)CO ($25)Preflop: Hero is BB with Aspade.gif, Adiamond.gif2 folds, CO calls $0.25, Button raises to $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $4.25, 1 fold, Button calls $3.25Flop: ($8.85) Aheart.gif, Kclub.gif, Aclub.gif(2 players)Hero? What should our line be here?

Just saw one of the coolest things. I was picking my daughter up from school and shuttle endeavour atop a 747 banks around almost right overhead in it's return to kennedy space center. The pic just doesn't do it justice.shuttleon747.jpg