• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Pretty sure this is standard...just looking for confirmation:Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($105)Hero (SB) ($252)Preflop: Hero is SB with 7heart.gif, 8heart.gifButton raises to $6, Hero calls $4Flop: ($12) 5heart.gif, 4spade.gif, 6club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button checksTurn: ($12) 2club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button checksRiver: ($12) Kdiamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button checksTotal pot: $12 | Rake: $0.50Results:Button had Aheart.gif, Qclub.gif (high card, Ace).Hero had 7heart.gif, 8heart.gif (straight, eight high).Outcome: Hero won $11.50
I probably just bet the river to be honest. If he's got a king, he's really never calling a c/r anyway, so you can only get the one bet out of him regardless. Just bet and he'll call with a K or sometimes hands that he'd just check back, like Ax or one of the other pairs on the board. That's a flop that you can also consider donking.
Who would have thought Matt would more than 2x the number of hands then anyone in a month, ever?
Yeah, wtf is up with this?
moonites.jpg
I don't smoke weed or do drugs at all. The fcp guys that I stayed with this summer during the WSOP can tell you that. :club:
I don't smoke weed or do drugs at all. The fcp guys that I stayed with this summer during the WSOP can tell you that. :club:
I believe ya. Just messing around - the line reminded me of an aqua teen line involving those characters.
FU FTP.dat3055947ru5.jpgMark
LOL.My last hand last night on FTP FyouP...6 handed. Everyone had between $90 and $140.I'm in the SB and get :5c :10sfolds to button who raises to $3.50. He's been doing this a lot.I reraise to $12. folds to him...he calls. flop - :D:ts:4h. I bet pot...he stalls....and shoves. I call.Turn - :D River - :D.He has pocket dueces.I suck/run so bad online. I just can not win there. It is amazing...Back down to $80. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! :club:
6 handed. Everyone had between $90 and $140.I'm in the SB and get :4h :10sfolds to button who raises to $3.50. He's been doing this a lot.I reraise to $12. folds to him...he calls. flop - :D:club::D. I bet pot...he stalls....and shoves. I call.Turn - :5c River - :ts.He has pocket dueces.
Not to rub it in, but unless said villain is a beyond ridonkulous monkey, AT is rarely good there with that action.
My last two days of poker can seriously smd.
Ya, the Beau can suck it.There was this old Asian lady at my 1-2 NL table that made quads 6..maybe 7 times in 3 hours, (no exaggeration). She was killing the table cause she played so bad, but was running hot.The worst (beat) was when she was up against the other big stack at the table...he had about $500-$550 and she has about $700 at this point. Couple limpers....he raises to $20 she calls and 1 other caller. Flop is K 4 4.....he leads, she raises, he reraises, she shoves, he snap callsHim KKHer 44GG him....

Good to know that I can take a few days off, come back and nothing has changed :club:. Can't wait until November to be over. If it wasn't for a retarded Supernova bonus that I have to grind a lot of hands for, I would quit until the end of the month.Today.jpg

So today I began playing HU, and so I'm going to post a few hands. Hope that's not a problem.One MAJOR flaw, especially in HU now, is that I have no database ie. HEM/ PT3 as I'm on Mac, and we're STILL waiting on support...Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.252 playersConverterPre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with :5c:icon_clap:Hero raises to $0.75, BB calls.Flop: :D:3h:D ($1.5, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $1, BB raises to $3, Hero raises to $8.25, BB calls.Turn: :D ($18, 2 players)BB bets $9, Hero raises all-in $14.45River: :club: ($46.9, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $46.9)Results:Final pot: $46.9-------------Same opponent:Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.254 playersConverterPre-flop: (4 players) Hero is UTG with :ts:qhSB raises to $1, Hero calls.Flop: :icon_clap::D:4h ($2, 4 players)Hero checks, SB checks.Turn: :qh ($2, 4 players)Hero checks, SB bets $1, Hero calls.River: :D ($4, 4 players)Hero checks, SB bets $2.5, Hero calls.Results:Final pot: $9

Its all the same money in my bank account that my wife spends so it counts imo. :)Mark
Dress it up however you want. You're still down on the day. The graph says so.