New Challenge (old Challenge)

still in sesh with this guy, but he's been a special type of donk. started w/ 120 obvFull Tilt Poker Game #8569759369: Table Peak (heads up) - $3/$6 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:47:57 ET - 2008/10/19Seat 1: GIFT_4_YOU ($671)Seat 2: aleoneto ($510.50)GIFT_4_YOU posts the small blind of $3aleoneto posts the big blind of $6The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to GIFT_4_YOU [Qs 9c]GIFT_4_YOU raises to $18aleoneto calls $12*** FLOP *** [8h Js 6h]aleoneto checksGIFT_4_YOU bets $24aleoneto calls $24*** TURN *** [8h Js 6h] [Ah]aleoneto checksGIFT_4_YOU bets $66aleoneto calls $66*** RIVER *** [8h Js 6h Ah] [2h]aleoneto bets $138GIFT_4_YOU has 15 seconds left to actGIFT_4_YOU raises to $563, and is all inaleoneto foldsUncalled bet of $425 returned to GIFT_4_YOUGIFT_4_YOU mucksGIFT_4_YOU wins the pot ($491.50)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $492 | Rake $0.50Board: [8h Js 6h Ah 2h]Seat 1: GIFT_4_YOU (small blind) collected ($491.50), muckedSeat 2: aleoneto (big blind) folded on the River

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

[x] King owes me $20[x] We're going to own Tre's Phillies soul[/] Is flying to philly[ ] School mattersweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[x] already sent

Was playing some HU razz, and yeah my brain hurts but when the other guy gave up after losing 1.5 buy-ins he saidcarwich123: u keep the pots too smalllcarwich123: i need to find some 1 else to playcarwich123: ggIs that a compliment? I can't think right now.

Hello challenge thread members. Wow, I haven't posted in here in a while. How have things been with everyone or anyone?

unlike matt, who is all non showdown...ima 2 trick pony :ts
That makes two of us :club:oct19inio1.jpgBy tremomey at 2008-10-19Also, nice job Merby!!!Also, I"m happy for the Rays but its going to suck for them to come so far only to lose in the World Series. Also, Luke.. book plane ticket ASAP.
octoberrp2.jpgThis is just how I roll :club:$8200 in 8000 hands.
I like the way you roll:Graph-NLHEHU-Oct1-192008.jpg[x] One trick pony[x] It works
That makes two of us :club:oct19inio1.jpgBy tremomey at 2008-10-19Also, nice job Merby!!!Also, I"m happy for the Rays but its going to suck for them to come so far only to lose in the World Series. Also, Luke.. book plane ticket ASAP.
HAHA!Remember.....I HAVE PLANE TIX FOR SALE!! PM me!Tre has used me b4 as well......
octoberrp2.jpgThis is just how I roll :club:$8200 in 8000 hands.
[ ] Impressedoctgraph.pngI'm at about +4500 at showdown, bringing me into the positive for the first time ever in my poker career.Also, Jordan, it's harder to run people over for you since you table select by playing only the best players on the internet. :ts

ok PLO is becoming really frustrating with all the run bad every session. prob gonna try and get even in that game and then quit that chit and only play big PLO tournies.people so freaking bad at that game it's ridiculous. to bad all you really have to do is just run like bejebus in a small sample to make your night. i was 1900 below equity tonight in the cap games. blah not fun.hold em' still going good tho.edit -- i should mention i dont really mean all you have to do is run good, obviously you want to get money in good...but my damn you'd think the opposite was better! :club: obvio said tongue in cheek.

I should have called it a night after my last post. I played a couple more opponents and they could not miss versus me. I went through a 6 BI downswing to end the night -$300 instead of +$300...This was the norm in the last two sessions:Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($152)Button ($229.60)Preflop: Hero is SB with Aspade.gif, Aheart.gifButton raises to $3, Hero raises to $11, Button calls $8Flop: ($22) 10heart.gif, Jheart.gif, Qheart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $14, Button raises to $218.60 (All-In), Hero calls $127 (All-In)Turn: ($304) 4club.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: ($304) Kspade.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: $304 | Rake: $0.50Results in white below: Button had 4heart.gif, 7heart.gif (flush, Queen high).Hero had Aspade.gif, Aheart.gif (straight, Ace high).Outcome: Button won $303.50This guy had already check-shoved [AK] on J-high board as a bluff so I couldn't automatically assume he had connected (although my having the ace of hearts made it more likely that he had already connected... and made it more difficult to fold)

LOL. I just folded a boat on the river 3 ways. Both villains showed higher boats. :club:
:)Merby, that's tough to hear :ts Keep on going though! It's been great to follow your progress.And OMG did anybody else just d/c from full tilt poker?Just grinded my way back to a $4 loss, Robusto coming if I can reconn