• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Huge donk on my left on Table Bolt.
Sigh. Huge donk, and villain in this hand is vtlaxer btw. Full Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (UTG): $51.50CO: $30.40BTN: $10.50SB: $33.15BB: $43.70Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG with K :D A :DHero raises to $0.85, CO raises to $3.15, 3 folds, Hero raises to $10, CO raises to $30.40 all in, Hero calls $20.40Flop: ($61.15) 7 :D 3 :qh A :3hTurn: ($61.15) K :club:River: ($61.15) Q :tsFinal Pot: $61.15Hero shows K :4h A :5c (two pair, Aces and Kings)CO shows Q :D Q :qh (three of a kind, Queens)CO wins $58.15(Rake: $3.00)

I am in the process of going through a downswing/breakeven period and tonight was the breaking point.I am officially lost. I don't know what I am doing at the tables anymore. I just do not know how to combat them hitting any and every card they need. Totally lost right now. Worst of all, I feel like I'm letting RDog and Jesse down.The last 40 days. Beginning is 50NL then switches back to 25NL.last40oct14amhd4.jpg

Yeah, I think I've got the same donk two to my right. And a big fish opposite me
FWIW, you guys really need to work on your table selection. No reason to be playing at a 25NL table with anyone who has a clue, let alone with 2 other people who post in this thread.
Sigh. Huge donk, and villain in this hand is vtlaxer btw. Full Tilt Poker $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (UTG): $51.50CO: $30.40BTN: $10.50SB: $33.15BB: $43.70Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is UTG with K :D A :DHero raises to $0.85, CO raises to $3.15, 3 folds, Hero raises to $10, CO raises to $30.40 all in, Hero calls $20.40Flop: ($61.15) 7 :D 3 :qh A :3hTurn: ($61.15) K :club:River: ($61.15) Q :tsFinal Pot: $61.15Hero shows K :4h A :5c (two pair, Aces and Kings)CO shows Q :D Q :qh (three of a kind, Queens)CO wins $58.15(Rake: $3.00)
Obviously really standard.... but I think I had 3 bet you 2 or 3 times in not too many hands before that... so I actually thought you might be 4 betting me kinda light here sometimes... You got it all back though. :D Ill post that hand in a sec.
FWIW, you guys really need to work on your table selection. No reason to be playing at a 25NL table with anyone who has a clue, let alone with 2 other people who post in this thread.
QFMFT. 1000% accurate.
I am in the process of going through a downswing/breakeven period and tonight was the breaking point.I am officially lost. I don't know what I am doing at the tables anymore. I just do not know how to combat them hitting any and every card they need. Totally lost right now. Worst of all, I feel like I'm letting RDog and Jesse down.The last 40 days. Beginning is 50NL then switches back to 25NL.
Hang in there man. You know how to play. I've been there. Take a break, play through it, whatever works for you.

Bull Hand.... Party Poker $25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Convertercarino_vacca (UTG): $27.65Hero (MP): $52.40shunshi (CO): $31.90FCPbaby (BTN): $25.25SEABAZS (SB): $9.75legilimens (BB): $19.75Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is MP with A :D A :club:carino_vacca raises to $0.85, Hero raises to $3, 4 folds, carino_vacca calls $2.15Flop: ($6.35) 3 :D T :ts 9 :icon_clap:(2 players)carino_vacca checks, Hero bets $5.00, carino_vacca calls $5Turn: ($16.35) 7 :D(2 players)carino_vacca checks, Hero checksRiver: ($16.35) T :3h(2 players)carino_vacca bets $19.65, Hero calls $19.65Final Pot: $55.65carino_vacca shows 9 :4h 9 :heart:carino_vacca wins $52.90(Rake: $2.75)My thinking: As soon as you called flop... I instantly thought set. But then Im pretty sure you would usually just try and get the money in here on the flop if you had a set. (If you raise the flop I probably fold fwiw)... Anyway... Turn check kinda made me think you were tarping me with a hand like K's or something because obviously your range here is 33,TT,99, JJ, QQ and maybe KK. River I had already decided to snap call since I think you're valuetowning K's and Q's here but bleh shitty spot for me... NH though.Anddddd Most FUnnest hand EVERHere's the hand before:Party Poker $25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $25.95UTG: $27.65MP: $14.70Hero (CO): $52.60BTN: $25.70SB: $25.35Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is CO with J :D A :5c2 folds, Hero raises to $0.85, 1 fold, SB calls $0.75, 1 foldFlop: ($1.95) 5 :icon_clap: T :qh 7 :qh(2 players)SB bets $1.95, Hero calls $1.95Turn: ($5.85) Q :D(2 players)SB bets $5.85, Hero raises to $49.80, SB calls $16.70 all inFinal Pot: $50.95Hero shows J :icon_clap: A :spade:SB shows Q :icon_clap: T :club:Hero wins $48.45(Rake: $2.50)And immediately After at the same table... someone was asking about teh chat trick earlier?? thanks mark <3Full Tilt Poker Game #8482246589: Table Tripoli (6 max) - $0.10/$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em - 2:35:46 ET - 2008/10/14Seat 1: DuranSmoke ($25.70)Seat 2: mrorange_11 ($27.65)Seat 3: AstroPetra ($14.70)Seat 4: vtlaxer09 ($75.70)Seat 5: suspect594 ($25.70)Seat 6: Grrrampy ($0), is sitting outDuranSmoke posts the small blind of $0.10mrorange_11 posts the big blind of $0.25The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to vtlaxer09 [Kh Kd]AstroPetra foldsvtlaxer09 raises to $0.85suspect594 calls $0.85DuranSmoke foldsmrorange_11 folds*** FLOP *** [6s Jh 4d]Grrrampy adds $25vtlaxer09 bets $1.25suspect594 has 15 seconds left to actsuspect594 raises to $4.50Grrrampy has returnedvtlaxer09 calls $3.25*** TURN *** [6s Jh 4d] [9h]vtlaxer09 checkssuspect594 checks*** RIVER *** [6s Jh 4d 9h] [9d]vtlaxer09 bets $70.35, and is all insuspect594 has 15 seconds left to actsuspect594 has requested TIMEvtlaxer09: 88?suspect594 INSTA TURBO SNAP CALLS $20.35, and is all inUncalled bet of $50 returned to vtlaxer09*** SHOW DOWN ***vtlaxer09 shows [Kh Kd] two pair, Kings and Ninessuspect594 mucksvtlaxer09 wins the pot ($49.20) with two pair, Kings and Ninessuspect594 is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $51.75 | Rake $2.55Board: [6s Jh 4d 9h 9d]Seat 1: DuranSmoke (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 2: mrorange_11 (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 3: AstroPetra didn't bet (folded)Seat 4: vtlaxer09 showed [Kh Kd] and won ($49.20) with two pair, Kings and NinesSeat 5: suspect594 mucked [As Js] - two pair, Jacks and NinesSeat 6: Grrrampy (button) is sitting out

I was 9 tabling... and didnt realize babylon sat down too.... so i left.... first of all... i have no idea why bull would sit down on my right to begin with... and I have no idea why babylon would then sit as well.. I left when we were playing 5 handed lol... And fwiw the other players were nothing special but not bad either.Month Graph: Played shitty at the start of today's session but got lucky a couple times. Im good at Robusto though.:club:monthoq7.jpg
I was 9 tabling... and didnt realize babylon sat down too.... so i left.... first of all... i have no idea why bull would sit down on my right to begin with... and I have no idea why babylon would then sit as well.. I left when we were playing 5 handed lol... And fwiw the other players were nothing special but not bad either.Month Graph: Played shitty at the start of today's session but got lucky a couple times. Im good at Robusto though.:club:
I didn't realize you were there until after about 15 hands. I sat because there were several guys with less than full stacks.
I was 9 tabling... and didnt realize babylon sat down too.... so i left.... first of all... i have no idea why bull would sit down on my right to begin with... and I have no idea why babylon would then sit as well.. I left when we were playing 5 handed lol... And fwiw the other players were nothing special but not bad either.
I just sat because you two were and I'm just whiling the time away while doing some work. Didn't really feel like playing a proper table and just levelling the crap out of you :)And as for that hand with Bull where you had Aces. I don't think you can fold that flop if he raises. I think his range would include some air (especially if he's levelling) and some other hands, though I'm not the most qualified here to talk about Greg's range :club: I'm actually surprised he didn't raise the flop as a range balancer
I just sat because you two were and I'm just whiling the time away while doing some work. Didn't really feel like playing a proper table and just levelling the crap out of you :)And as for that hand with Bull where you had Aces. I don't think you can fold that flop if he raises. I think his range would include some air (especially if he's levelling) and some other hands, though I'm not the most qualified here to talk about Greg's range :club: I'm actually surprised he didn't raise the flop as a range balancer
He'd 3bet me several times. There's a lot more in his range than overpairs I think. I didn't think I'd get paid off by raising the flop.
He'd 3bet me several times. There's a lot more in his range than overpairs I think. I didn't think I'd get paid off by raising the flop.
the lightest I 3 ebt you with was KQss when you iso raised a limper.. I think the other times I had AA,QQ,AK and KK. I kid you not.
I have only been at the same table as king. I was waiting for the BB and closing down my tables and on my last table I noticed king sit down. He left the table before I did!