• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Pretty sure August is going to be the Challenge Thread's month.
Pretty sure you should STFU and stop provoking the poker gods.First 22 vs 55 vs AA 3-way all-in on the turn with a 5 3 2 7 board.Then this gem:Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Hero ($169.45)SB ($473.85)BB ($102.75)UTG ($56.40)MP ($105.55)CO ($95.75)Preflop: Hero is Button with K :club: , A :ts . UTG calls $1, 1 fold, CO raises to $4, Hero raises to $14, 2 folds, UTG folds, CO calls $10.Flop: ($30.50) 6 :D , 3 :4h , T :D(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $18, CO raises to $40, Hero calls $22.Turn: ($110.50) J :D(2 players)CO bets $41.75 (All-In), Hero calls $41.75.River: ($194) 9 :5c(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $194Results below: CO has Ac 9c (one pair, nines). Hero has Ks As (high card, ace). Outcome: CO wins $194.

run good everyone .. im going to go to bed ...i think i'll implement a stop loss of 4 BI from now on ... I started tilting in the back half of my session as you can see by me actually losing sklansky bucks as well as real bucks ...where do i cash in those sklansky bucks again? :)take care everyone .. i'll check in tomorrow afternoon after soccer

Pretty sure you should STFU and stop provoking the poker gods.
Sigh.....9 hours in and August can SMD too. Keep in mind this doesn't even really show KK<AA twice, once for a 350 BB pot.81nd5.jpg81nd5.ca9e5c96db.jpg
and heres since I moved up to 25NL ... only 11buyins below expectation :3h25nl_ev.png[x] not as bad as cwik[x] cwik'd[ ] feel good about running bad
August:AugustStarting.png
Pretty sure you should STFU and stop provoking the poker gods.First 22 vs 55 vs AA 3-way all-in on the turn with a 5 3 2 7 board.Then this gem:Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Hero ($169.45)SB ($473.85)BB ($102.75)UTG ($56.40)MP ($105.55)CO ($95.75)Preflop: Hero is Button with K :club: , A :ts . UTG calls $1, 1 fold, CO raises to $4, Hero raises to $14, 2 folds, UTG folds, CO calls $10.Flop: ($30.50) 6 :D , 3 :4h , T :D(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $18, CO raises to $40, Hero calls $22.Turn: ($110.50) J :D(2 players)CO bets $41.75 (All-In), Hero calls $41.75.River: ($194) 9 :5c(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $194Results below: CO has Ac 9c (one pair, nines). Hero has Ks As (high card, ace). Outcome: CO wins $194.
Sigh.....9 hours in and August can SMD too. Keep in mind this doesn't even really show KK<AA twice, once for a 350 BB pot.81nd5.jpg81nd5.ca9e5c96db.jpg
Pretty sure August is going to be the Challenge Thread's month.
Hindsight... It's a bitch.
Anyone want to tell me why I am losing so much money without showdown? Too many bluffs? Not Agg enough? I know its not much info but it looks like I am losing a ton. julyvv3.th.jpg
Impossible to know without more info but yeah, looks excessive.

This lurker wants to know...and I'm sure it's been asked before but I did a cursory search and couldn't find it...What are Sklansky Bucks?Thx in advance. Continue posting graphs of sick mobney winning after the jump...

Have any full tilt players cashed in their bonus medals for the cash bonus, and if so does the bonus reduce rakeback?
Pretty sure it does not affect rakeback.Also thought you can only cash them at the end of year/ mid-year?

Standard. LOL, this is after I posted the other graphs..PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($97.65)UTG ($202.60)Hero ($254)CO ($76.75)Button ($259)SB ($165.10)Preflop: Hero is MP with Jdiamond.gif, Kdiamond.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $8, 1 fold, Button calls $8, SB calls $7, BB calls $6.Flop: ($32) 5diamond.gif, Qdiamond.gif, 3diamond.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $22, Button folds, SB raises to $56, BB folds, Hero raises to $246, SB calls $101.10 (All-In).Turn: ($435.10) 7diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($435.10) Jclub.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $346.20Results in white below: SB has 4d 6d (straight flush, seven high). Hero has Jd Kd (flush, king high). Outcome: SB wins $346.20.

Pretty sure it does not affect rakeback.Also thought you can only cash them at the end of year/ mid-year?
There are cash bonuses you can buy with Iron Man medals in the Iron man store, I only looked today but I'm pretty sure they can be bought at any time.