New Challenge (old Challenge)

So, I just got a call from my realtor.A house that I offered on this Thursday just countered my offer, so basically, if I want it, I've got a house.It was honestly an afterthought because I put in the offer not really expecting to be able to get that house, but here we are.I'm gonna go out and look at it again tomorrow with her and take pictures and stuff and we'll go from there. I feel like I should be more excited, but I'll probably be really excited when I get in it tomorrow and know that it's mine if I want it.http://www.realtor.com/search/listingdetai...;srcnt=2#Detail

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

So, I just got a call from my realtor.A house that I offered on this Thursday just countered my offer, so basically, if I want it, I've got a house.It was honestly an afterthought because I put in the offer not really expecting to be able to get that house, but here we are.I'm gonna go out and look at it again tomorrow with her and take pictures and stuff and we'll go from there. I feel like I should be more excited, but I'll probably be really excited when I get in it tomorrow and know that it's mine if I want it.http://www.realtor.com/search/listingdetai...;srcnt=2#Detail
$167,5003 Bed, 3 Bath1,967 Sq. Ft.mbn
Looks nice man, hope it goes well and everything works out for you!
$167,5003 Bed, 3 Bath1,967 Sq. Ft.mbn
It should say 3 Bedroom/2.75 Bath :PWelcome to the collapsed housing market that is Southern Nevada.

HUGE COOLERS DEEP FTMFW!!!!!Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$62 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: $934.50Hero: $1693.70Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with J :D Q :4hSB raises to $18, Hero calls.Flop: T :ts 9 :5c 8 :D ($36, 2 players)Hero checks, SB bets $30, Hero raises to $100, SB raises to $288, Hero raises all-in $1675.7, SB calls all-in $658.5.Uncalled bets: $729.2 returned to Hero. Turn: K :club: ($1929, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $1929)River: 6 :D ($1929, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $1929)Results:Final pot: $1929SB showed Js 7cHero showed Jc Qc

HUGE COOLERS DEEP FTMFL!!!!!Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $2/$45 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $169Hero: $568.90Button: $475SB: $212BB: $843Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is CO with K :D K :5c UTG folds, Hero raises to $14, 2 folds, BB raises to $50, Hero calls.Flop: A :4h K :D 3 :club: ($102, 2 players)BB bets $60, Hero calls.Turn: 8 :ts ($222, 2 players)BB bets $155, Hero calls.River: T :D ($532, 2 players)BB is all-in $578, Hero calls all-in $303.9.Uncalled bets: $274.1 returned to BB.Results:Final pot: $1139.8Hero showed Ks KhBB showed Ad Ah

Tightish TAG regPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($111.50)MP ($115.75)CO ($306.55)Button ($76.60)SB ($55.45)BB ($157)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Jspade.gif, Jclub.gif. Hero raises to $4, 1 fold, CO raises to $12, 3 folds, Hero calls $8.Flop: ($25.50) Aheart.gif, Aclub.gif, 5spade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, CO checks.Turn: ($25.50) 5diamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, CO checks.River: ($25.50) 6heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $14, CO raises to $41, Hero.....

Tightish TAG regPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($111.50)MP ($115.75)CO ($306.55)Button ($76.60)SB ($55.45)BB ($157)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Jspade.gif, Jclub.gif. Hero raises to $4, 1 fold, CO raises to $12, 3 folds, Hero calls $8.Flop: ($25.50) Aheart.gif, Aclub.gif, 5spade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, CO checks.Turn: ($25.50) 5diamond.gif(2 players)Hero checks, CO checks.River: ($25.50) 6heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $14, CO raises to $41, Hero.....
I would fold to be honest. The only hands he's raising are hands that have no showdown value. It's also too easy for you to have an ace here, so raising isn't a great move for him. If he had a pair 77-KK, I think he just flats. I doubt he's bluffing often enough for you to profitably call if he's got a decently tight range to 3 bet an UTG opener.
I think before you make the bet, you should already know what to do if you get raised. If it's to bet/call because he would never play an A this way, then call. If it's to bet/fold because he's a slowplayer, then fold. The point I'm making is, know what you are going to do in advance unless something incredibly unforeseen happens (like someone shoving all in, into a 10 BB pot). In this case, I think it's a fold. I also don't bet the river because I would imagine if he had a hand worse than yours, he would have bet the flop (except for maybe TT). You raised UTG remember, I suspect he has quads here a fair amount.Edit: I would say this is a bluff like 2% of the time at most.

29/12/4PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($112.60)MP ($60)Button ($346.60)SB ($66.10)BB ($63.55)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 7heart.gif, 7club.gif. MP posts a blind of $1. Hero raises to $4, 3 folds, BB calls $3.Flop: ($9.50) Theart.gif, 7diamond.gif, Qdiamond.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $6, BB calls $6.Turn: ($21.50) Aclub.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $16, BB calls $16.River: ($53.50) 3club.gif(2 players)BB bets $21, Hero.....

It should say 3 Bedroom/2.75 Bath :PWelcome to the collapsed housing market that is Southern Nevada.
Exactly why I want to move. How's that neighborhood up there? I have never been up that way. Looks like a damn good value.
Dont know what you're actually going to pay but if its close to the number there then it looks like a hell of a deal. Congrats. Just be sure that its what you really want though.
Yeah, I'll see how I feel tomorrow when I get there and get to see it again. I remember liking it, but it'll be different this time.
Exactly why I want to move. How's that neighborhood up there? I have never been up that way. Looks like a damn good value.
Out there is pretty nice. It's actually the best value in Vegas because the places are newer and the lots are bigger and the prices are lower. It's just kind of far away from things, that's all.
29/12/4PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($112.60)MP ($60)Button ($346.60)SB ($66.10)BB ($63.55)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 7heart.gif, 7club.gif. MP posts a blind of $1. Hero raises to $4, 3 folds, BB calls $3.Flop: ($9.50) Theart.gif, 7diamond.gif, Qdiamond.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $6, BB calls $6.Turn: ($21.50) Aclub.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $16, BB calls $16.River: ($53.50) 3club.gif(2 players)BB bets $21, Hero.....
Shove.

A 64/40.........tehe. Unfortunately he immediately left.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($200)CO ($227)Button ($211.45)SB ($431.10)BB ($716.50)UTG ($306.25)Preflop: Hero is MP with Qheart.gif, Qspade.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $8, CO calls $8, 2 folds, BB raises to $14, Hero raises to $56, CO folds, BB raises to $208, Hero calls $144 (All-In).Flop: ($417) 8heart.gif, Aheart.gif, 9club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($417) 7spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($417) 7club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $409Results in white below: BB has Js Qc (one pair, sevens). Hero has Qh Qs (two pair, queens and sevens). Outcome: Hero wins $409.

Zach6668 (2:56:19 PM): 1. peel flop drawing dead to runner runner2. c/r turn drawing dead to 2 outs3. river one of said outs4. ???????5. profitZach6668 (2:56:31 PM): or, the short version...1. play zach huhu2. profithttp://www.pokerhand.org/?2883074
I think you might be missing the point of the step chart. As played you can go directly from step 3 to step 5.

Wow I am so ****ing tilted right now. I just played a guy for like 2 hours HU and ****ing played a $3400 pot about as badly as you can. Instead of what I should be up today, around $2500, I'm up a whopping $82.

360 BB's deep with a 60/14 maniac that never folds to C-Bets, and puts a ton of pressure any time he has any piece of the board.

360 BB's deep with a 60/14 maniac that never folds to C-Bets, and puts a ton of pressure any time he has any piece of the board.
Who is it, I got the table open now.Edit: I'm retarded, it's obviously the only guy who's close to having you covered, although that one guy does have 260BBs.
need someone to trade ftp $$ for my stars $$. not much, $50.
Ship $50 to Acid_Knight (Las Vegas) on Stars and I'll ship $50 to you on FTP.What's your screenname?