New Challenge (old Challenge)

I actually used the "mark chat" thing last night in a live game.Raised K 10 suited, BB called. Flop 10 8 A. BB donkbet into me, I re-raised, and he looked pretty uncomfortable, then he muttered in hebrew to his friend that I probably have the Ace(I've been playing these games for a while and they still give me no credit for knowing hebrew, the little that I know)So I figured out we both had 10s, and i almost automatically asked him about having an ace, then I remembered here and how to do it and said "pair of 8s?" he shoved on me with 10 9 and I called. Worked a treat. He spiked a 9 but he was short and I was quite happy with having talked someone into giving me his stack.
Just pull a David Singer and have his hand declared dead for talking in another language during a hand. Then you are 100% to win the hand.Oh, and obviously, don't disabuse them of the notion that you don't speak any Hebrew.^^ Whee! Triple negative FTW! ^^
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Yea congrats Rdog, finally. I railed you for a bit today so I obv brought good luck.Do you remember the hand I think an all clubs like 9 6 2 flop and the shortstack made quad twos on the river? just wondering what you had. You didnt post it here so might not have been such a bad beat/cooler as usual
Ummmm....I think I either had an overpair or just a big club. I typically don't get upset losing pots to short stacks. Just annoying. It does make me LOL when short stacks set mine with like 20 BB's though. Should I just pay you to rail from now on? :club:
Day getting better....dayvf6.jpgMark
Obviously your nap was a profitable decision. Did you dream of stacking opponents with king high or something?
So, I know there are a lot of problems cashing out on FT right now, but I just want to say that I requested a cashout from PokerStars on Tuesday (three days ago) and I just received a check from WaMu today.So, :ts PokerStars!
Yep, my PokerStars cashout was a whopping 2 day turn-around from requesting it to having the cheque in my hand! :club: ... and best of all, the doom switch does not seem to have been engaged (as is usual after requesting a withdrawal from a poker site).

I hate being right and wrong at the same time. I knew this guy was annoyed with me and his big 4 bet was kinda LOL. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (4 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Button ($241.75)SB ($92.75)Hero ($200)UTG ($274.70)Preflop: Hero is BB with Jspade.gif, Aspade.gif. 1 fold, Button raises to $8, SB calls $7, Hero raises to $34, Button raises to $94, SB folds, Hero raises to $200, Button calls $106.Flop: ($408) 2heart.gif, Qheart.gif, 9spade.gif(2 players)Turn: ($408) Aclub.gif(2 players)River: ($408) 7diamond.gif(2 players)Final Pot: $408Results in white below: Hero has Js As (one pair, aces). Button has Qd Ad (two pair, aces and queens). Outcome: Button wins $408.

LMAO.........PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (3 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Button ($40)SB ($136)Hero ($200)Preflop: Hero is BB with Qclub.gif, Qspade.gif. Button calls $2, SB raises to $6, Hero raises to $20, Button folds, SB calls $14.Flop: ($43) Adiamond.gif, Qdiamond.gif, Kdiamond.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $34, SB calls $34.Turn: ($111) 2spade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $146 (All-In), SB calls $82 (All-In).River: ($339) Tdiamond.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Final Pot: $275Results in white below: Hero has Qc Qs (three of a kind, queens). SB has Ks 9s (one pair, kings). Outcome: Hero wins $339.

42/15/1.5 Standard amirite??? Note stack sizesAbsolute Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $1 BB (6 handed) Absolute-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownUTG ($155.40)MP ($164.29)Hero ($166.17)Button ($299.25)SB ($84.25)BB ($39.82)Preflop: Hero is CO with Qdiamond.gif, Jdiamond.gif. 2 folds, Hero raises to $4, Button raises to $10, 2 folds, Hero calls $6.Flop: ($21.50) 2diamond.gif, Jheart.gif, 4diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $12, Button raises to $35, Hero raises to $144.17, Button calls $121.17.Turn: ($321.84) 8club.gif(2 players)River: ($321.84) Kclub.gif(2 players)Final Pot: $321.84Results in white below: Hero has Qd Jd (one pair, jacks). Button has Kd Kh (three of a kind, kings). Outcome: Button wins $321.84.

Guy started with $240. Nice back to back hands here :)Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$62 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $612BB: $1082Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with J :club: J :4hHero raises to $18, BB raises to $54, Hero raises to $145, BB raises to $438, Hero raises all-in $612, BB calls.Flop: 8 :ts 3 :5c 4 :qh ($1224, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $1224)Turn: T :D ($1224, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $1224)River: Q :D ($1224, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $1224)Results:Final pot: $1224Hero showed Jd JhBB showed Ad 8sFull Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$62 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: $470Hero: $1223.50Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with A :D K :icon_clap:SB raises to $18, Hero raises to $58, SB calls.Flop: 4 :3h Q :icon_clap: Q :D ($116, 2 players)Hero bets $85, SB raises to $371, Hero raises to $742, SB calls all-in $41.Uncalled bets: $330 returned to Hero. Turn: 9 :qh ($940, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $940)River: 4 :D ($940, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $940)Results:Final pot: $940Hero showed Ac KcSB showed 5d 6s

Guy started with $240. Nice back to back hands here :)Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$62 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $612BB: $1082Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is SB with J :club: J :4hHero raises to $18, BB raises to $54, Hero raises to $145, BB raises to $438, Hero raises all-in $612, BB calls.Flop: 8 :ts 3 :5c 4 :qh ($1224, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $1224)Turn: T :D ($1224, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $1224)River: Q :D ($1224, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $1224)Results:Final pot: $1224Hero showed Jd JhBB showed Ad 8sFull Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$62 playersConverterStack sizes:SB: $470Hero: $1223.50Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with A :D K :icon_clap:SB raises to $18, Hero raises to $58, SB calls.Flop: 4 :3h Q :icon_clap: Q :D ($116, 2 players)Hero bets $85, SB raises to $371, Hero raises to $742, SB calls all-in $41.Uncalled bets: $330 returned to Hero. Turn: 9 :qh ($940, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $940)River: 4 :D ($940, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $940)Results:Final pot: $940Hero showed Ac KcSB showed 5d 6s
I really dislike the 2nd one. You're making a pretty big mistake even when he's got 55.
I really dislike the 2nd one. You're making a pretty big mistake even when he's got 55.
I honestly think I crush his range here. I don't think he ever overbet c/r's a Q here. So all I'm behind are random 4s and mid pairs. I feel like he's shoving almost any 2 on this board, and I'm way ahead of any 2, and it's very rare that I'm crushed imo.
You saw what he showed up with right? Surely that means he can show up with ATC and we crush ATC.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($202)Button ($83.40)SB ($30.95)BB ($49.65)UTG ($9.70)MP ($41.50)Preflop: Hero is CO with Aspade.gif, Qspade.gif. UTG raises to $9.7, MP calls $9.70, Hero raises to $27, Button calls $27, 2 folds, MP raises to $41.5, Hero calls $14.50, Button calls $14.50.Flop: ($135.70) Kheart.gif, Kdiamond.gif, 4heart.gif(4 players)Hero bets $51, Button calls $41.90 (All-In).Turn: ($228.60) Kclub.gif(4 players, 1 all-in)River: ($228.60) 4spade.gif(4 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $219.50Results in white below: UTG QJ. MP has Js Jd (full house, kings full of jacks). Hero has As Qs (full house, kings full of fours). Button has Jh 7h (full house, kings full of fours). Outcome: Hero wins $109.75. Button wins $109.75. MP wins $9.09.

I honestly think I crush his range here. I don't think he ever overbet c/r's a Q here. So all I'm behind are random 4s and mid pairs. I feel like he's shoving almost any 2 on this board, and I'm way ahead of any 2, and it's very rare that I'm crushed imo.
You saw what he showed up with right? Surely that means he can show up with ATC and we crush ATC.
I guess so. I mean, if he's shoving 6 high here, you gotta call. It's just sick cause it's a 3 bet pot with a paired board and a flush draw and we got AK high, no backdoor flush, nothing really. What if he did have Qx? I dunno. You're not getting great pot odds and your hand really sucks, but if he's shoving 6 high no draw in 3 bet pots, I guess you're just gonna have to play the variance game.
This was awesome. This guy just kept reloading.....78/18/4PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP ($278.95)CO ($580.20)Hero ($654)SB ($100.90)BB ($150)UTG ($250)Preflop: Hero is Button with 8spade.gif, 9spade.gif. 1 fold, MP calls $2, 1 fold, Hero raises to $10, 2 folds, MP calls $8.Flop: ($23) 4spade.gif, Qdiamond.gif, 8club.gif(2 players)MP bets $6, Hero calls $6.Turn: ($35) 8diamond.gif(2 players)MP bets $24, Hero raises to $66, MP calls $42.River: ($167) 2diamond.gif(2 players)MP bets $48, Hero calls $48.Final Pot: $263Results in white below: MP has 6d 7c (one pair, eights). Hero has 8s 9s (three of a kind, eights). Outcome: Hero wins $263.
Not that it makes a difference in this hand but I'm raising river to 140.
Not that it makes a difference in this hand but I'm raising river to 140.
Yeah, I was torn because even tards hit flushes on the river and after he flat my raise on the turn, I thought it made up a large part of his range. It wasn't until this hand that I realized he wasn't just horrible but braindead as well. I dunno, maybe it is a raise.
So, I know there are a lot of problems cashing out on FT right now, but I just want to say that I requested a cashout from PokerStars on Tuesday (three days ago) and I just received a check from WaMu today.So, :club: PokerStars!
I had a FTP cashout approved today, so I'll let you know how long it takes this time.
I think he does it with a 4 though. Granted you've got outs, but I dunno if I wanna get into a huge pot there. If you slow down you can probably get him off it later.Edit: Didn't see the 3-bet pre, but A4 is still a possibility.

Question: OOP with a hand like top two or a set on a 4 flush board - do we have any option other than c/f? Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Hero ($103.35)Button ($40.65)Preflop: Hero is CO with K :5c , T :D . 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, Button calls $1.75, 2 folds.Flop: ($4.25) 4 :club: , 6 :ts , T :D(2 players)Hero bets $3.5, Button calls $3.50.Turn: ($11.25) K :4h(2 players)Hero bets $9, Button calls $9.River: ($29.25) 5 :D(2 players)Hero checks, Button bets $20, Hero folds.I was really tempted to blocker small and fold here but I fear that's spewing. This particular villain was a horrid 45/35/2 or so. And he'd always bet when checked to in these spots.

My favorite bluff of the day. This is probably suicidal but there's a bit of history with this villain. We'd gotten into lots of 3-bet battles and such. He's a pretty interesting player because he has fairly tight stats 21/14 but shows up with all sorts of odd hands when he's 3-betting and raising. This felt so much like an unimproved AK/AQ kind of hand I figured I could rep an JJ/QQ.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Hero ($98.15)BB ($96.10)Preflop: Hero is Button with J :D , T :D . 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, 1 fold, BB raises to $6, Hero calls $4.25.Flop: ($12.25) 6 :4h , 2 :ts , 5 :club:(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $8.5, BB raises to $22, Hero raises to $51.5, BB folds.Final Pot: $56.25

Wow, I love Full Tilt.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB ($16.50)BB ($21.15)Hero ($17.70)MP ($9)CO ($6.40)Button ($16.35)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Adiamond.gif, Aheart.gif. Hero raises to $0.3, 1 fold, CO calls $0.30, Button raises to $0.8, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.4, CO folds, Button calls $1.60.Flop: ($5.25) 6heart.gif, Aspade.gif, Jheart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $2.75, Button calls $2.75.Turn: ($10.75) Kdiamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $12.55 (All-In), Button calls $11.20 (All-In).River: ($34.50) Tclub.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Final Pot: $33.15Results in white below: Hero has Ad Ah (three of a kind, aces). Button has Ks Js (two pair, kings and jacks). Outcome: Hero wins $34.50.

I do feel that I might have played this one bad. Button was hella loose and I thought I could extract more post.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)CO ($8.70)Button ($7.40)Hero ($9.15)BB ($5.55)UTG ($13.35)MP ($2.70)Preflop: Hero is SB with Jspade.gif, Aspade.gif. 3 folds, Button calls $0.10, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop: ($0.30) Adiamond.gif, Tspade.gif, 4club.gif(3 players)Hero bets $0.2, BB raises to $0.65, Button folds, Hero calls $0.45.Turn: ($1.60) 2spade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, BB bets $1, Hero raises to $8.4 (All-In), BB calls $3.80 (All-In).River: ($14.80) Aclub.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Final Pot: $11.20Results in white below: Hero has Js As (three of a kind, aces). BB has Ah 4d (full house, aces full of fours). Outcome: BB wins $11.20.

i just got absolutely... "owned???" by a 75/27..... he just did not miss for an hour straight. /life.i think its the most tilted i've ever been while playing poker... so i slammed the laptop shut and ran 2 miles while listening to the most soothing music i know. dashboard confessional :club:.im a little more calm now.

i just got absolutely... "owned???" by a 75/27..... he just did not miss for an hour straight. /life.i think its the most tilted i've ever been while playing poker... so i slammed the laptop shut and ran 2 miles while listening to the most soothing music i know. dashboard confessional :club:.im a little more calm now.
*e-huggle*