New Challenge (old Challenge)

mhoward was drama for a day but now is a good addition.
My first time being named dropped in the C-thread, yay! Mark I personally feel almost exactly as you do, but I do think that we need to be able to talk about play and players without it being googled by people. Thats what Im paranoid about the most. Alot of you are privvy to the AIM and skype chat with each other so the c-thread closing isnt as big of a deal to you, but I am not able to do that if I have a ? about a hand or w/e cuz I dont have anyone on my AIM list but Cobalt and ptspecial that really know anything about NL.Is there a system restart for FCP so we all go back like a week ago?
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I find it funny that people continue to go off on me in that thread while I have received a PM from the person I called retarded asking me to help him with his "issues"?
That whole thing is a LOLmess, and I only skimmed it. The youtube comparison was pretty good.

i dont understand why it matters if some rando googles his name and finds the threadby far most ppl aren't gonna do that, and even if tehy do, again why it matter?BS1 found this thread and he still plays a bunch of us...eh sat at my 10/20 a few nites ago...i guess i dont get the point...but if u dont wanna post rando names..then dont...or throw a bunch of weird marks in between teh name

There is definite downside for sure but there is immediate upside as well. I know at least one person that would start contributing again in a new forum and I will probably talk to at least one other person and maybe 2. Heck, I might even contact Kevlar too. I think those of you that are thinking about all the downside are forgetting how many really high quality posters the C Thread lost because of the forum as a whole.

There is definite downside for sure but there is immediate upside as well. I know at least one person that would start contributing again in a new forum and I will probably talk to at least one other person and maybe 2. Heck, I might even contact Kevlar too. I think those of you that are thinking about all the downside are forgetting how many really high quality posters the C Thread lost because of the forum as a whole.
I like the idea.
I'm playing a 115+50 nlhe tournament today. You start with 7k in chips and if you bust in the first 3 levels you can rebuy for 50 and recieve 5k more chips. If you make it to the end of the 3rd level you can add on for the same price. I'm excited because the field sooo bad and it'll have a prize pool of at least 9k.Tomorrow I'm playing a 230 nlhe tournament which should get at least 10k in the prize pool. Run good one time please.
gl

Yo, if any college students want to help me out, my best friend needs people to take the survey for his marketing project. All info is confidential. If you do take it, you'll be entered in a chance to win $100 (I know...not such big money for some of you poker ballers). The e-mail at the end is for prize purposes only and will be confidential and not distributed. The survey takes 10-20 minutes and helps most if completed by 7 PM tonight (EST). Thanks to anyone who can help out!The survey is about alcoholism:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=7f0R...hYLpTgzXA_3d_3d

Yo, if any college students want to help me out, my best friend needs people to take the survey for his marketing project. All info is confidential. If you do take it, you'll be entered in a chance to win $100 (I know...not such big money for some of you poker ballers). The e-mail at the end is for prize purposes only and will be confidential and not distributed. The survey takes 10-20 minutes and helps most if completed by 7 PM tonight (EST). Thanks to anyone who can help out!The survey is about alcoholism:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=7f0R...hYLpTgzXA_3d_3d
I don't qualify. Lame.
Decided I am gonna get an IPhone when I get back home. Anyone have cool stuff I need to add to it?
dont get it the slightest wet imo mine got screwed having it in my pocket one day well it was raining

I got a iphone few weeks ago. Wish i would have gotten another blackberry.few things i dont like about it.ringtones got to put in itunes on computer before i can put on iphoneandcant really send picture or video text messages. got to buy app like flutter to do that. then thy got to go to website to view what u send or when they send u a picture or video you have to go to a website to look at it. just annoyin as fckbesids that there a tons of apps to get. pretty much anything u like they got a app for.

dont get it the slightest wet imo mine got screwed having it in my pocket one day well it was raining
Seriously? That sucks. I like my blackberry but my friend has been showing me all the cool things his does this weekend. I didn't want to get one initially but he said most of the 1st generation problems were fixed with the 2nd gen.
I got a iphone few weeks ago. Wish i would have gotten another blackberry.few things i dont like about it.ringtones got to put in itunes on computer before i can put on iphoneandcant really send picture or video text messages. got to buy app like flutter to do that. then thy got to go to website to view what u send or when they send u a picture or video you have to go to a website to look at it. just annoyin as fckbesids that there a tons of apps to get. pretty much anything u like they got a app for.
I think they have a marketing campaign based on that last point. I love my iPhone though, regardless of not having pic messaging.
I agree. The iphones are too locked down. I like my blackberry better
Decided I am gonna get an IPhone when I get back home. Anyone have cool stuff I need to add to it?
I'm not sure if its already on it but the application that can identify almost any song if you let it listen, is really really cool even if its just for a novelty 2 week buzz.

Instead of creating an entirely new forum, why not just ask bob to create a private section on FCP? Have a filter like...only people with >100 posts can enter or something. That way no one has to leave but there will still be privacy from google.

I'm not sure if its already on it but the application that can identify almost any song if you let it listen, is really really cool even if its just for a novelty 2 week buzz.
Yeah, he showed me that and definitely one of the things I thought was pretty cool.
Instead of creating an entirely new forum, why not just ask bob to create a private section on FCP? Have a filter like...only people with >100 posts can enter or something. That way no one has to leave but there will still be privacy from google.
I think this is the best idea yet.
I as well as others have brought this up before and it didn't seem like it was possible. On a personal note, many of the people I am looking to get away from have > 100 posts. In fact, it's much easier to deal with people that don't like me that are new to FCP than those that have been around forever cause it feels like they are just looking for any reason they can to unload their frustration.
good idea if possible. Maybe a way to pw protect it?I jus took a shot at two great 25nl tables. I played so bad against aggrotards that I quit 2bi down. I think I made a really good quit which can be as good as booking a win imo.edit: but with a pw then its like the people in the pw thread are better than everyone else sort of thing..., which was mentioned earlier I think (c-threaders being higher than everyone else)
I as well as others have brought this up before and it didn't seem like it was possible. On a personal note, many of the people I am looking to get away from have > 100 posts. In fact, it's much easier to deal with people that don't like me that are new to FCP than those that have been around forever cause it feels like they are just looking for any reason they can to unload their frustration.
Agreed. The new posters aren't really that big of a deal. There's a lot of people on here with 1000+ posts that are the people I'd want to get away from.
good idea if possible. Maybe a way to pw protect it?edit: but with a pw then its like the people in the pw thread are better than everyone else sort of thing..., which was mentioned earlier I think (c-threaders being higher than everyone else)
Ya you can add a password. Im not sure if bob would allow that though for the reasons you mentioned.