New Challenge (old Challenge)

By the way, that Ripleys thread tilts the fuck out of me. Rdog is taking petty criticism from fucker's who haven't even accomplished 1/5th of some of this shit.
I havent read it but if its causing Rdog to consider not posting here anymore it must be a really really big tilt creator
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

By the way, that Ripleys thread tilts the fuck out of me. Rdog is taking petty criticism from fucker's who haven't even accomplished 1/5th of some of this shit.
Realize that for many (most?) people who post on FCP, the forums are about poker maybe 10% and other shit 90%.
R.I.P. Challenge thread?
This ^^^^ has been coming for a while IMHO.
HiBeen busy with work over the last 2 weeks....What did I miss? Anything exciting?
LOL

If you guys are truly leaving for a private forum then I will take this opportunity to say thanks for all the poker knowledge you have shared. I'm married with 1.5 full time jobs and a kid so I don't have the time to dedicate to poker that I would like. I read this thread to learn your thought processes and it has definitely improved my game along the way. The antics that happen in this thread are also a great diversion when I'm at work but would rather not be working. I haven't contributed much, if any, so thanks to all of you that did and are now leaving.

Realize that for many (most?) people who post on FCP, the forums are about poker maybe 10% and other shit 90%. This ^^^^ has been coming for a while IMHO. LOL
disagree, we've had this convo a thousand times about the ebb and flow of the cthread. obv this time is different and will probbaly change the landscape of it, but we held on strong for a long time imoand LOL @ 44
I played 2k hands yesterday, of which 1800 were break even and the last 200 I won 6.5 buyins. I also coolered Tskillz 200bb deep and if it were any other reg it would have felt awesome but since it was Tim I couldn't even feel good about it. Damn you Tim!
Best part about it was that I was so happy that I was coolering you. Stupid karma.
disagree, we've had this convo a thousand times about the ebb and flow of the cthread. obv this time is different and will probbaly change the landscape of it, but we held on strong for a long time imoand LOL @ 44
Not that anyone cares about me but I was heading into my semi-annual semi-retirement mode anyway before this fiasco started. Who knows if it will stick. It has nothing to do with the content of this thread, either. I think posting about one specific thing over and over and over again (poker) just wears some people down, maybe I'm at that point. I don't desire to even pay attention to new people anymore, even if they are mostly posting about poker.
Not that anyone cares about me but I was heading into my semi-annual semi-retirement mode anyway before this fiasco started. Who knows if it will stick. It has nothing to do with the content of this thread, either. I think posting about one specific thing over and over and over again (poker) just wears some people down, maybe I'm at that point. I don't desire to even pay attention to new people anymore, even if they are mostly posting about poker.
I care. :club:
this why I like this thread. because if im in a poker mood, I can read the poker content, but usually I need a break from poker which is why most of my posts are only mildly poker related. this thread really helps keep me from burnout.but obv if everyone moves to the new forum then im in because you guys are all my friends. maybe people will talk poker in the new forum and still post silly crap here :)mark
this why I like this thread. because if im in a poker mood, I can read the poker content, but usually I need a break from poker which is why most of my posts are only mildly poker related. this thread really helps keep me from burnout.but obv if everyone moves to the new forum then im in because you guys are all my friends. maybe people will talk poker in the new forum and still post silly crap here :)mark
I'm confused why you don't think it can be exactly the same as it is here but with the addition of people being able to speak more freely during strat discussions? It's not like because you move the location, it changes everything.
I mostly post silly crap to begin with, and I don't see that changing wherever I go. :club:
I'm confused why you don't think it can be exactly the same as it is here but with the addition of people being able to speak more freely during strat discussions? It's not like because you move the location, it changes everything.
If we do this, we should definitely get word to JC, Hoos, etc.
It isn't just the info anymore. What all this has caused me to realize is that so many people lurk this thread now, it feels like we are living in this glass house where everyone can see whatever they want. We post our day to day activities all of which are being judged by these other people that are just waiting to use it when it is opportune for them. This is probably truer for me than most cause I probably reveal a lot more of myself than most people in here, but it still is what it is. And besides that, why should I have to do extra work to hide my thoughts from people I don't want reading it and at the same time removing that info from the people that I do want to read it?
Obv, I feel ya man.