• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Does anybody know - if you transfer $$ from a rake site, to a new account on a site you've not played on before, does that count as a deposit that you could earn deposit bonus from?
No

Thoughts? Villain just sat down. After the hand starts I see he is one-tabling, TR isn't allowed anymore so I don't know if he's a winning player.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($100)SB ($100)Preflop: Hero is Button with 7club.gif, 7heart.gifHero raises to $3, SB raises to $8, Hero calls $5Flop: ($16) 4spade.gif, 3diamond.gif, 9diamond.gif(2 players)SB bets $11, Hero calls $11Turn: ($38) 4heart.gif(2 players)SB bets $25, Hero ???

Thoughts? Villain just sat down. After the hand starts I see he is one-tabling, TR isn't allowed anymore so I don't know if he's a winning player.
Tough spot - where's villain from?I'd be tempted call him down, but I tend to min-open for the first 10hands or so, to keep pots smaller whilst I get an idea of how they play
Thoughts? Villain just sat down. After the hand starts I see he is one-tabling, TR isn't allowed anymore so I don't know if he's a winning player.
I just set up my second laptop beside my normal one and TR on there (as well as watch TV, listen to music, etc).But I dunno here. If he was a half stack, I'm not folding.I don't know how to play full stacks.I'd also 4-bet this as a half stack, but I'm ok with the call as a full stack.Is this the first hand? Lots of guys just 3b and barrel to try to win the first pot, then **** off.I dunno. Poker is hard.

Yeah, i'd call that all day vs a shortie, the full BI makes it harder obv. I dont think call or fold is bad, just depends on whether you want to ride the variance pony really, although the smaller 3bet pre makes me think he could be a drooleredit - happy 1.5K post, me

Not sure where he was from.The easiest answer would be to not play him, and generally I'd agree, but I'm trying to get in hands for a prop bet and that isn't really an option for the rest of the month.

Thoughts? Villain just sat down. After the hand starts I see he is one-tabling, TR isn't allowed anymore so I don't know if he's a winning player.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($100)SB ($100)Preflop: Hero is Button with 7club.gif, 7heart.gifHero raises to $3, SB raises to $8, Hero calls $5Flop: ($16) 4spade.gif, 3diamond.gif, 9diamond.gif(2 players)SB bets $11, Hero calls $11Turn: ($38) 4heart.gif(2 players)SB bets $25, Hero ???
I hardly ever fold in general but with his turn bet sizing I'm usually folding in this spot unless he's European in which case I might just 4bet pre and get it in.

pretty sure moneyball meant to say Hookah... i hope i wasnt being leveled by people who were guessing cooker...anyways... I tried snowboarding yesterday... (Im a very good skiier.. so i dont know why I felt the need to try and learn snowboarding) but... I got broken. So im done for the weekend in terms of going out on the mountain... I might be donkamenting all day.vn week so far mark and acid and nutz.. keep it up.also rdog... if there's a square left ill take one.. where do I ship?

pretty sure moneyball meant to say Hookah... i hope i wasnt being leveled by people who were guessing cooker...anyways... I tried snowboarding yesterday... (Im a very good skiier.. so i dont know why I felt the need to try and learn snowboarding) but... I got broken. So im done for the weekend in terms of going out on the mountain... I might be donkamenting all day.vn week so far mark and acid and nutz.. keep it up.also rdog... if there's a square left ill take one.. where do I ship?
RDog7811, Stars or FT.
vnh - when you say you think the bb was on a draw, was this kinda thing just off seeing previous play, or more body language/tells etc? I've never played cash live before, so am always curious about what decent ppl can pick up
Um, I guess a little of both. He wasn't one to ever raise draws really, and the range of hand he's calling this bet with consist of KQ/KJ and draws. I had two of the queens making KQ less likely, so I thought I could safely lead the turn to protect my hand vs the draw, I can easily fold to a raise, and if he calls I think I can check/call the river a lot if the draws miss.
ew noyou run so good live. And she's def. not cute
Yup, I have been running pretty good. I have probably seen aces 12 times this trip so far? And been paid a bunch with them. I think of it as situational running good where when you have a hand they decide to make a move or pay you off, and I've definitely had that going on :)Mark
Yeah, unless your VIP the support you get is horrid. That's one reason I'm grinding so hard this month, I'd really like to get back to Platinum VIP. I was looking in my cashier and it shows some transactions they did regarding the BBJ and my account but I haven't figured out what exactly they did. The way they paraphrase it makes it complicated. They for sure took money out of my account though.And thanks.
AP VIP support is still as good as ever FYI. Regular support has only really been able to help with deposits/etc and doesn't have access to a lot of info. That is why they suck.
BTW, we are doing a whole pig this year. Sooooooo excited. Going to pick our pig out Friday, lol.
Get one like this -pig.jpg

Same hand as aboveFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($100)SB ($100)Preflop: Hero is Button with 7club.gif, 7heart.gifHero raises to $3, SB raises to $8, Hero calls $5Flop: ($16) 4spade.gif, 3diamond.gif, 9diamond.gif(2 players)SB bets $11, Hero calls $11Turn: ($38) 4heart.gif(2 players)SB bets $25, Hero calls $25River: ($88) 9club.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero ????

Same hand as above
Checking back there everytime, the info will be v.worthwhile and what do we beat that will call us - longshot for an optimistic Ahi trying a hero call, or maybe a 55 type hand, but i'd check there AINEC
Yeh I don't really see why you'd do anything else?
Ace high calls us a ton here if we do bet.At the same time, though, overpairs are checking this to us most of the time, so I agree with checking.

The reson I posted it before the turn was I think that turn could be a fold and wanted to see what you all thought. That is a really safe turn card for him, and with a full stack (which makes me think he's moderately competent) I wouldn't think he'd be double barreling air much on that board. Anyway, what do you think of this somewhat unorthodox river bet?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (2 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (Button) ($100)SB ($100)Preflop: Hero is Button with 7club.gif, 7heart.gifHero raises to $3, SB raises to $8, Hero calls $5Flop: ($16) 4spade.gif, 3diamond.gif, 9diamond.gif(2 players)SB bets $11, Hero calls $11Turn: ($38) 4heart.gif(2 players)SB bets $25, Hero calls $25River: ($88) 9club.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $20I've been trying these inducing type value bets a little more often in the hope that he just spazzes out, while at the same time pricing him in to call since I'll be good 80% of the time or more here when he does. I could valueown myself here if he has 10's or J's or something I guess...but I think the money I make up for it when he spazzes or calls with worse makes it a +EV play. What do you think? Am I overcomplicating things and should just take the standard line there, or is this a decent way to squeeze out a little more value?Edit: Pretty obvious from my rhetoric the results...he did in fact call with AQ.

I've been trying these inducing type value bets a little more often in the hope that he just spazzes out, while at the same time pricing him in to call since I'll be good 80% of the time or more here when he does. I could valueown myself here if he has 10's or J's or something I guess...but I think the money I make up for it when he spazzes or calls with worse makes it a +EV play. What do you think? Am I overcomplicating things and should just take the standard line there, or is this a decent way to squeeze out a little more value?Edit: Pretty obvious from my rhetoric the results...he did in fact call with AQ.
Mixed feelings about that tbh, I like that we get a little more value from an Ahi/underpair hand maybe, but i puke if he shoves. 1st hand of the match im definately thinking the info is more worthwhile than some thin thin value, esp as we may valuetown ourselves having no idea how he plays. Definately interested to hear others opinions too

He's got like $56 back?Meh. I like what you're thinking, but I dunno if I like this spot so much. Maybe. I think we are good a bunch, but Ax is the only hand that calls us that we beat. TT+ plays like this most of the time, and might stick it on us.Fwiw, I think that card is a decent one for him to double barrel with air.

Fwiw, I think that card is a decent one for him to double barrel with air.
The turn card? Why's that a good card to d-barrell? If someone's calling that flop, they're likely calling the turn. I think villain would only fold out hands he beat, like worse A-x in that spot
The turn card? Why's that a good card to d-barrell? If someone's calling that flop, they're likely calling the turn. I think villain would only fold out hands he beat, like worse A-x in that spot
Villain doesn't have to have A high or better here.