New Challenge (old Challenge)

Honestly I think game selection is a LOT easier at FTP.
Your most impressive game selection is your continuous dodging of me in our HU bout of rage!
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Your most impressive game selection is your continuous dodging of me in our HU bout of rage!
Touche.But I can't dodge when I've never been challenged!!!If you messaged me, I never received it, I'm sorry :club:

God the script writing and acting for 24 is so terrible It makes me want to cry. I have no idea how these script writers had the audacity to go on strike when their writing is a piss poor as this. If it wasn't for Kiether Sutherland the show would be a complete failure. Also, I'm willing to bet $10 that Tony turns out to be a good guy.

I just switched my monies to PS to avoid huge rake at micro.
bc you have rakeback at FTP this is a mistake imo, fpps at micros will do nothing for you and you will move up way faster w rb even w double rake

I didnt read this thread until now because i knew people would talk about 24, despite my request, and i was right.

God the script writing and acting for 24 is so terrible It makes me want to cry. I have no idea how these script writers had the audacity to go on strike when their writing is a piss poor as this. If it wasn't for Kiether Sutherland the show would be a complete failure. Also, I'm willing to bet $10 that Tony turns out to be a good guy.
SighhhhhPosts like this ruin it for me. I like to keep 24 contained to my own perceptions of it and so I don't discuss it, and I dont watch previews, dont read episode summaries, and I even mute the introductions to it. It may be weird but I just like it that way. Its fair for people to make their own judgements and propose ideas for plots, etc, but there's a topic for 24, and that's what it's there for. People who want to discuss things can do it there so people have the choice of ignoring these posts, which I fully intend to.I think this is a fair request.
I didnt read this thread until now because i knew people would talk about 24, despite my request, and i was right.SighhhhhPosts like this ruin it for me. I like to keep 24 contained to my own perceptions of it and so I don't discuss it, and I dont watch previews, dont read episode summaries, and I even mute the introductions to it. It may be weird but I just like it that way. Its fair for people to make their own judgements and propose ideas for plots, etc, but there's a topic for 24, and that's what it's there for. People who want to discuss things can do it there so people have the choice of ignoring these posts, which I fully intend to.I think this is a fair request.
That's assuming that he read your post...possible he just missed it. It's hard to have an internet forum fulfill your request, better to just go to hulu.com and watch it early :-)

24 is kinda shit (acting/script) but that's partly why I love it. It's really addictive too.No Sky here or at uni (ya, we're cheap). I think I'm gonna wait til the DVD comes out so I can watch it all in 1 or 2 sittings.I hate having to wait a week for each episode.

Got the day off today cause work was slow, won 4bi in a shortish morning session, and going to get tatooed this afternoon. [x] good dayRest of the week will probably be insane again thanks to the lovely weather heading our way though
Will it look something like this:heartchrisbo2.jpg
Better game selection and better software. Better opportunity to move up which I should do any day now. Been crushing FTP since I got here 4 weeks ago. Mostly 2/4 with the exception of +2 buyins in 1800 hands of 3/6:Dec15-Jan12.jpg
nice graph
I didnt read this thread until now because i knew people would talk about 24, despite my request, and i was right.SighhhhhPosts like this ruin it for me. I like to keep 24 contained to my own perceptions of it and so I don't discuss it, and I dont watch previews, dont read episode summaries, and I even mute the introductions to it. It may be weird but I just like it that way. Its fair for people to make their own judgements and propose ideas for plots, etc, but there's a topic for 24, and that's what it's there for. People who want to discuss things can do it there so people have the choice of ignoring these posts, which I fully intend to.I think this is a fair request.
You made a request? Where? You're last 4 posts are all on the subject of 24 without asking anyone to not talk about it.And I don't really think it's a fair request, I agree with not giving out spoilers, but I never gave out any spoilers and I don't see how people discussing the quality of the series affects your viewing of it. And besides, if you haven't realised the plot lines, dialogue and acting in 24 are awful then you really need to watch some better TV.
bc you have rakeback at FTP this is a mistake imo, fpps at micros will do nothing for you and you will move up way faster w rb even w double rake
o rly? what do others think? Some tell me one way and some tell me another

nice graph humansand lol @ my sess today so far losing 2.5 stacks w/ AK aipf and then thesestdrd?? villian is 58/17/2.5No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (4 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownSB ($74.50)BB ($19.55)Hero (UTG) ($109.65)Button ($40.80)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 10club.gif, 9club.gifHero raises $4, 1 fold, SB calls $3.50, 1 foldFlop: ($9) Kheart.gif, Jspade.gif, 7club.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $5, SB raises $10, Hero raises $68, SB calls $60.50 (All-In)Turn: ($150) 6heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($150) 7spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $150Results in white below: SB had Kclub.gif, Jclub.gif (two pair, Kings and Jacks).Hero had 10club.gif, 9club.gif (one pair, sevens).Outcome: SB won $148

No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownHero (SB) ($100.50)BB ($111.10)UTG ($31.40)MP ($62.85)CO ($67.50)Button ($50.90)Preflop: Hero is SB with Jspade.gif, Jdiamond.gif2 folds, CO raises $4, 1 fold, Hero raises $13.50, 1 fold, CO calls $10Flop: ($29) 2heart.gif, 8club.gif, 10heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $20, CO raises $53.50 (All-In), Hero calls $33.50Turn: ($136) Kspade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($136) 4spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $136Results in white below: Hero had Jspade.gif, Jdiamond.gif (one pair, Jacks).CO had 10spade.gif, Kheart.gif (two pair, Kings and tens).Outcome: CO won $133

spewy river imo, do we overshove turn or c/f river??No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownSB ($92.05)BB ($32.75)Hero (UTG) ($110)MP ($190.70)CO ($112.15)Button ($105.30)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 7diamond.gif, 9diamond.gifHero raises $4, 1 fold, CO calls $4, Button calls $4, 1 fold, BB calls $3Flop: ($16.50) 9club.gif, 7spade.gif, 8club.gif(4 players)BB checks, Hero bets $15, CO calls $15, 2 foldsTurn: ($46.50) 3diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $40, CO calls $40River: ($126.50) Jspade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $51 (All-In), CO calls $51Total pot: $228.50Results in white below: Hero had 7diamond.gif, 9diamond.gif (two pair, nines and sevens).CO had Jdiamond.gif, 9spade.gif (two pair, Jacks and nines).Outcome: CO won $225.50

o rly? what do others think? Some tell me one way and some tell me another
Definitely take FTP and definitely do not play $10NL. If you've played 2/5NL live, then there is really no reason at all why you should not be playing $25NL. The rake at $10nl is insane and playing there really won't help you as a player, in my view it probably hinders most of the people on here who've played it for long periods of time.
spewy river imo, do we overshove turn or c/f river??No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flop | saw showdownSB ($92.05)BB ($32.75)Hero (UTG) ($110)MP ($190.70)CO ($112.15)Button ($105.30)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 7diamond.gif, 9diamond.gifHero raises $4, 1 fold, CO calls $4, Button calls $4, 1 fold, BB calls $3Flop: ($16.50) 9club.gif, 7spade.gif, 8club.gif(4 players)BB checks, Hero bets $15, CO calls $15, 2 foldsTurn: ($46.50) 3diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $40, CO calls $40River: ($126.50) Jspade.gif(2 players)Hero bets $51 (All-In), CO calls $51Total pot: $228.50Results in white below: Hero had 7diamond.gif, 9diamond.gif (two pair, nines and sevens).CO had Jdiamond.gif, 9spade.gif (two pair, Jacks and nines).Outcome: CO won $225.50
without seeing results yet i c/f river but could be villan dependant. you have already put alot of money out there.
You made a request? Where? You're last 4 posts are all on the subject of 24 without asking anyone to not talk about it.
Was bolded
And I don't really think it's a fair request, I agree with not giving out spoilers, but I never gave out any spoilers and I don't see how people discussing the quality of the series affects your viewing of it. And besides, if you haven't realised the plot lines, dialogue and acting in 24 are awful then you really need to watch some better TV.
afteri posted i realised that ppl talk here casually and so its unreasonable to ask them to not comment on it, so yeah - that bit ill reconsider. kewl that you wont post spoilers.oh, and i share the opinions about acting/writingyou didnt have to conclude your post with a smug remark, though. really not a fan of that.Heh.

You made a request? Where? You're last 4 posts are all on the subject of 24 without asking anyone to not talk about it.And I don't really think it's a fair request, I agree with not giving out spoilers, but I never gave out any spoilers and I don't see how people discussing the quality of the series affects your viewing of it. And besides, if you haven't realised the plot lines, dialogue and acting in 24 are awful then you really need to watch some better TV.

try the above imo....Label it like this....24 Spoliers DO NOT READ!

Then type whatever you want! Easy peasy!

Was boldedafteri posted i realised that ppl talk here casually and so its unreasonable to ask them to not comment on it, so yeah - that bit ill reconsider. kewl that you wont post spoilers.oh, and i share the opinions about acting/writingyou didnt have to conclude your post with a smug remark, though. really not a fan of that.Heh.
It wasn't intended to be smug, if you're the type of guy to get really into 24 then you'd probably go nuts over the Sopranos/West Wing(Especialy this)/The Wire. Which I imagine there's a good chance you've seen already, but if not I'd definitely reccomend you watch some.
try the above imo....Label it like this....24 Spoliers DO NOT READ!

Then type whatever you want! Easy peasy!

Oh my GOD!!I would have never expected

Insert character name here

to

insert action verb here

with

insert character name and/or inanimate object here

! That's just

completely standard exclamation goes here.

Oh my GOD!!I would have never expected

Insert character name here

to

insert action verb here

with

insert character name and/or inanimate object here

! That's just

completely standard exclamation goes here.

I said spoiler!Never expected!!!!!!!!!!!!GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It wasn't intended to be smug, if you're the type of guy to get really into 24 then you'd probably go nuts over the Sopranos/West Wing(Especialy this)/The Wire. Which I imagine there's a good chance you've seen already, but if not I'd definitely reccomend you watch some.
West Wing is the bomb. I watched all 7 seasons way after the fact.
That's assuming that he read your post...possible he just missed it. It's hard to have an internet forum fulfill your request, better to just go to hulu.com and watch it early :-)
I agree with this. For one, its really hard for everyone to follow every post in this thread because it grows so quickly. And its a thread where we talk about all sorts of stuff. I personally think that if you aren't watching an event live and don't want it to get spoiled for you, then you have to take personal responsibility for that and just not get online if its that important. Plus, how do we know what is 'off limits' to talk about? If someone talks about what happened on the latest Desperate Housewives should I get all upset because they spoiled it for me? ;)I'm happy to do my best not to spoil anything for anyone and think Citizen's request is totally resonable, but in the end its the internets and there are a bunch of people in here who talk about lots of random stuff, including pop culture and things of that nature. 24 seems like it would be a pretty big part of that. Maybe I'm just used to having to deal with this a lot because being in the western timezones you can't even look at CNN or stuff after a show like American Idol plays on the east coast because there are always articles about who won etc...so I've learned to either not care or avoid being online completely until I watch whatever show I want to see.Mark