New Challenge (old Challenge)

FYI, I asked Daniel if the rumors were true about the WSOP being at Caesars this year instead of the RIOHe said no, it is the RIO for sure. So F the rumors. No idea why the WSOP schedule isn't out yet........ :club:

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

so my new grinding monitor has finally arrived, it's sitting in my office here at work waiting for me to take it home and plug it in. over/under on me making it through a full workday?
the line is at 6 hours imo.

Thoughts?? Against a regPoker Stars $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1694The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $99.00Hero (BB): $136.35UTG: $90.25MP: $232.70CO: $74.20BTN: $100.00Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BB with Q :5c Q :club:1 fold, MP raises to $3, 3 folds, Hero calls $2Flop: ($6.50) 6 :ts 6 :qh J :4h(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $5, Hero calls $5Turn: ($16.50) Q :D(2 players)Hero checks, MP checksRiver: ($16.50) A :3h(2 players)Hero checks, MP

so my new grinding monitor has finally arrived, it's sitting in my office here at work waiting for me to take it home and plug it in. over/under on me making it through a full workday?
Haha yeah, I remember that. Sooooooo exciting.
Thoughts?? Against a regPoker Stars $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1694The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $99.00Hero (BB): $136.35UTG: $90.25MP: $232.70CO: $74.20BTN: $100.00Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is BB with Q :5c Q :club:1 fold, MP raises to $3, 3 folds, Hero calls $2Flop: ($6.50) 6 :ts 6 :qh J :4h(2 players)Hero checks, MP bets $5, Hero calls $5Turn: ($16.50) Q :D(2 players)Hero checks, MP checksRiver: ($16.50) A :3h(2 players)Hero checks, MP
I think the river check is fine once you get there. That card will hit a lot of his range, and he could easily v-bet it.I know you were playing the rest differently than normal because of a reg, but I hate how the pot is so small by the river, lol.
Ummmmm.......even though you are deep I would 3 bet pre here. As played, I like it as long as your plan was to CR turn.
Agree. As I said earlier, just wanted to make sure I am on the same page, haha.And my graphs for today and since I moved back to cash games....1-9.jpgthru1-9.jpgDay off to go skiing now! (I've never been before) Will post which bones I break
Looks like you're on a good enough page to me!

goodness i forgot how crappy alcohol can make you feel when you drink too much of it...had such an annoying hangover today...wont be drinking like that again for another few years hopefully. lol

Thoughts? Villain is 19/15/2. No recent history, but have battled it out with Villain in the past.Poker Stars $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBB: $461.80UTG: $544.20Hero (MP): $620.00CO: $400.00BTN: $371.50SB: $345.75Pre Flop: ($6.00) Hero is MP with J :club: Q :ts1 fold, Hero raises to $16, CO calls $16, 3 foldsFlop: ($38.00) Q :5c 8 :qh J :D(2 players)Hero bets $28, CO calls $28Turn: ($94.00) 5 :4h(2 players)Hero checks, CO checksRiver: ($94.00) 5 :3h(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets $68, Hero raises to $576 all in, CO

i'm sure you have your reasons for checking turn...i'm assuming this guy loves betting draws against you?if that's the case, nice check, sucks he didn't bet turn...but i like betting out on the turn > checking it generally.River I'm prob playing exactly the same considering the turn check.- Jordan

i'm sure you have your reasons for checking turn...i'm assuming this guy loves betting draws against you?if that's the case, nice check, sucks he didn't bet turn...but i like betting out on the turn > checking it generally.River I'm prob playing exactly the same considering the turn check.- Jordan
Fold to CBet of only 40% so he is floating a ton. In general, he likes ****ing with me. I think its close between getting more value from his air and weak made hands by checking and betting against his draws, stronger made hands, AQ, KQ, etc. Once he bets the river, I think its missed draw, AQ, KQ type hands pretty much always.
goodness i forgot how crappy alcohol can make you feel when you drink too much of it...had such an annoying hangover today...wont be drinking like that again for another few years hopefully. lol
The key is just drinking a crapload of water before you pass out. I usually end the night with like 4-5 bottles of water. I usually know when to start when I can actually feel how dry my mouth is.a88d0.jpg
The key is just drinking a crapload of water before you pass out. I usually end the night with like 4-5 bottles of water. I usually know when to start when I can actually feel how dry my mouth is.a88d0.jpg
QFT

I have question I've been wondering about for awhile. I used to be a server at a restaurant so I always like to tip fairly generously. However, I am wondering about standard procedure when I call in orders and pick up food. Do I need to tip here at all? Is the a standard percentage?

I have question I've been wondering about for awhile. I used to be a server at a restaurant so I always like to tip fairly generously. However, I am wondering about standard procedure when I call in orders and pick up food. Do I need to tip here at all? Is the a standard percentage?
I think most people don't tip at all. I usually tip a few bucks and not a %. I have always wondered the same thing but just did it cause they are still providing service.
I heard (on Friends) that you're meant to double the tax, but I'm English so am probably not the best source.:club:
I heard (on Friends) that you're meant to double the tax, but I'm English so am probably not the best source.:club:
Haha, that is for a regular tip. This person isn't providing the same service as someone that waits on you the entire time you are in a restaurant.