• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

LOL @ football. How can the Cowboys just pick some guy off the street and have him be as effective as Barber or Felix Jones?
Tashard Choice was AP's backup in college for a while

Does anyone want to make an account at AP? You'll get 50 dollars free and I'll get 75 free. That'll pretty much cover the cost of my HEM. PM if interested.Did I mention I'm a money nit?

Does anyone want to make an account at AP? You'll get 50 dollars free and I'll get 75 free. That'll pretty much cover the cost of my HEM. PM if interested.Did I mention I'm a money nit?
What's the catch?
I'm also getting HEM today. PT2 is so lol that it crashed and burned. I can't even get PT support to help me because I downloaded it off a torrent instead of buying it. I hate that there are consequences to illegally acquiring a program.
FINALLY! Must've been a month now I've been screaming this to you.
I'm such an asshole. I'm a huge money nit too but I'll be buying HEM.
That's not true. I've seen you play... :club:
i havent seen that movie [Godfather II] what u want me to say
This needs to change.
ok, gonna buy a tracking software in the next couple of days...questions:-HEM or PT3 (I play on AP)?-If I was to buy HEM small stakes, could I upgrade it to HEM pro if I would ever be fortunate enough to be rolled for 100NL? :ts Thank you!
I play on AP, and definitely HEM. PT3 doesn't work on there, but even if it did, go for HEM
Don't do this. Get rakeback instead :)In other news, I mocked death about 3 times at Pendulum tonight. Was sick :D
What's the catch?
I scam you blind.Not really though. Everytime I close AP a "refer a friend' promotion comes up and I'm looking to take advantage to it. If your interested you can PM me or send me an IM on aim. My sn is inlineroad
I scam you blind.Not really though. Everytime I close AP a "refer a friend' promotion comes up and I'm looking to take advantage to it. If your interested you can PM me or send me an IM on aim. My sn is inlineroad
Doesn't the "friend" not get rakeback?
Doesn't the "friend" not get rakeback?
I have no idea. Even if rakeback isn't allowed to the friend, a true friend would just open an account to help me :club:. Unless someone is thinking of grinding on AP I don't think that's an issue. If I was a random looking to help me, I would take the money they ship me and try to run it up to 200 and cash out.
Don't cwik yourself
LFT just dropped 6 buy ins 4 to a guy running 72/8/1.5.
OMGGGGGGG poor Rdog!!
Just wait....townsend-1.jpgBrian Townsend's long lost brother.FTR, at 7:19PM I sent my buddy the following text as the Steelers were kicking off: "ike taylor. swagga. 6 to the house. book it." They run that draw and then Deshea takes it to the house. God, so sick.

7:48PM: text from RDog: "Can you tell everyone I won't be posting for a week?"7:49PM: "Serious....never been so depressed"7:50PM ME: "haha"7:51PM him: "Get hit by a train"7:53: "And take Romo with you"7:56: "Can't even fucking grind tonight now"

So I'm down to four tables, just having a nice relaxing end of my session, gonna wrap it up in about 15mins or so and I get this come up with a 52/12 LOL bad reg...Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $52.30BB: $172.40UTG: $50.00Hero (MP): $51.25CO: $47.95BTN: $73.00Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is MP with Q :D K :D1 fold, Hero raises to $1.75, 3 folds, BB raises to $5.50, Hero calls $3.75Flop: ($11.25) 3 :3h K :club: 2 :D(2 players)BB bets $11.25, Hero calls $11.25Turn: ($33.75) Q :qh(2 players)BB bets $33.75, Hero raises to $34.50 all in, BB calls $0.75River: ($102.75) 9 :4h(2 players - 1 is all in)Final Pot: $102.75BB shows Q :ts Q :qh (three of a kind, Queens)Hero shows Q :5c K :D (two pair, Kings and Queens)BB wins $99.75(Rake: $3.00)
I dont have much online experience, but cant we muck that pre-flop to the re-raise? How often are we dominated with KQss to a re-raise from the BB?Live I muck that almost always if there are no other players in the hand.
I dont have much online experience, but cant we muck that pre-flop to the re-raise? How often are we dominated with KQss to a re-raise from the BB?Live I muck that almost always if there are no other players in the hand.
The guys plays 52% of pots and you have position on him. I would call this all day and twice on Sunday against this villain. Playing live if someone three bets at 1/2NL they pretty much have AA or KK every time.
The guys plays 52% of pots and you have position on him. I would call this all day and twice on Sunday against this villain. Playing live if someone three bets at 1/2NL they pretty much have AA or KK every time.
Ya I didnt know what 52/12 meant so if he is playing that many hands its obv a call. And yes you are right about live that is why I said I get away from KQss live in this spot.Also isnt there usually a series of 3 numbers when you guys give a villans online stats? xx/xx/xx, or something like that? What does each number mean?
Also isnt there usually a series of 3 numbers when you guys give a villans online stats? xx/xx/xx, or something like that? What does each number mean?
VPIP (Voluntarily Put Money Into Pot) / PFR (Pre-flop raise) / AF (Aggression factor)Standard TAG is around 21/18/4, if I'm right?

No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comThis guy is a 26/23/with a 19% 3bet over 98 hands. He also just lost the pot right before this hand to me and I won with something like A high against someone that called my flop bet with a worse A high. I think he might be annoyed that he folded, this is just a guess though, but when I raised pf I thought there was a VERY good chance he was going to 3bet. Hero (Button) ($105.30)SB ($131.90)BB ($34.10)UTG ($101.50)MP ($109.35)Preflop: Hero is Button with 7heart.gif, 9heart.gif2 folds, Hero raises $3, SB raises $12.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $10Flop: ($27) 7spade.gif, 10diamond.gif, 5spade.gif(2 players)SB bets $18, Hero raises $58, 1 foldTotal pot: $63I didn't know if shoving was better, but I thought it might look too much like a flush draw and he might call with something that beats me. Anyways, I planned on raising all flops that hit me and some that just didn't contain an A. Is this an okay adjustment? Or is 4betting better or just raising less often better?

I probably call too, but it does deserve more thought than this. He's 52/12. And he three bet you. This is actually extremely strong for him.
hes playing 52/12. it doesnt matter so much that hes playing 52% of his hands. he IS most likely a live player, since he calls a ton, and raises very little. someone with these stats, i would assume has a 3bet % of between 1-4%. so if his 3betting range is that small, we should be folding preflop.
No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comThis guy is a 26/23/with a 19% 3bet over 98 hands. He also just lost the pot right before this hand to me and I won with something like A high against someone that called my flop bet with a worse A high. I think he might be annoyed that he folded, this is just a guess though, but when I raised pf I thought there was a VERY good chance he was going to 3bet. Hero (Button) ($105.30)SB ($131.90)BB ($34.10)UTG ($101.50)MP ($109.35)Preflop: Hero is Button with 7heart.gif, 9heart.gif2 folds, Hero raises $3, SB raises $12.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $10Flop: ($27) 7spade.gif, 10diamond.gif, 5spade.gif(2 players)SB bets $18, Hero raises $58, 1 foldTotal pot: $63I didn't know if shoving was better, but I thought it might look too much like a flush draw and he might call with something that beats me. Anyways, I planned on raising all flops that hit me and some that just didn't contain an A. Is this an okay adjustment? Or is 4betting better or just raising less often better?
i'd flat this most of the time i think. id rather raise when you dont have as much showdown value. with a hand like 68ss or something.
i'd flat this most of the time i think. id rather raise when you dont have as much showdown value. with a hand like 68ss or something.
Is preflop fine? I'd flat this all the time in a regular sized pot but this a big 3bet pot, are you calling all in as long as an A doesn't peel?