• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Its been a while since I posted a serious question, but here goes.Only have reads on the button thats a meaningful sample, but only 20/15/1 after 20. SB is 28/14/inf, but thats after 7 hands.Should I even be c-betting this? Did I turn into a super nit? PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($101.20)Button ($105.05)SB ($102)BB ($100)Hero (UTG) ($196.50)Preflop: Hero is UTG with :ts, :4hHero raises to $4, 1 fold, Button calls $4, SB calls $3.50, BB calls $3Flop: ($16) :D, :club:, :D(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $12, Button calls $12, SB raises to $38, 1 fold, Hero folds
I don't think I could possibly find a fold there with a combined 27 hand sample size. And I'm sure that yes, we do have to cbet there. The games are obviously different way down here, but could SB's range really only be sets and like, 5-6s?

Okay, stupid question time.Having downloaded Ultramon I decided it was time for two different wallpapers on the laptop/monitor. However after trying to do it all I get is the 'none' colour background on both desktops, seemingly regardless of what I do. Anyone got any ideas?

It would be an act of God if I could put two winning days back to back.
I'm going to play the rest of the day at 25nl and maybe tomorrow too. I'm not going to move back up to 50nl until I get back to back winning days. I don't think I've had a winning day in a week.Villain is 28/10/5 over a small sample.Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.505 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $72.02CO: $93.40Button: $53.35Hero: $50.25BB: $68.60Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is SB with K :D K :club:UTG raises to $1, 2 folds, Hero raises to $4.5, BB folds, UTG calls.Flop: 4 :3h 3 :icon_clap: 3 :4h ($9.5, 2 players)Hero bets $6.25, UTG calls.Turn: J :ts ($22, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $22, Hero raises all-in $39.5, UTG calls.River: 6 :D ($101, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $101)Results:Final pot: $101Hero Shows Kc KdUTG Shows Jc JhVillain is a 46/14/1 and a huge fish. SighhhhhhhhAbsolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.25/$0.505 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $52.70CO: $13.50Button: $92.50SB: $102.90BB: $19.90Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is UTG with A :D A :5cHero raises to $1.75, 3 folds, BB calls.Flop: 9 :qh 4 :icon_clap: 8 :qh ($3.75, 2 players)BB bets $3.75, Hero raises to $9, BB calls.Turn: K :D ($21.75, 2 players)BB is all-in $9.15, Hero calls.River: 5 :D ($40.05, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $40.05)Results:Final pot: $40.05BB Shows 4d KcHero Shows Ah As
Any regular posters willing to trade a few hundred $? Need FTP/Have PS.
yepppp. pm me or just ship anything up to 300 to polyballer9 on stars (san luis obispo) then pm me when you do that. hey whatgreatis, dont get discouraged. exact same shit happened to me last week. drop down, play goot, run goot, go back up and pwn souls. clearly its not your play, but im sure your confidence level is messing with you, which will affect your play. glglgl
but im sure your confidence level is messing with you
For the first time in my life I'm seeing monsters under the bed, to the right of the bed and on top of the bed.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!That's exactly what I was ranting about on Wed night. :)And it's not just regs, and it's not just those limits. Also for me, they were hitting and running well before a couple buyins, it was more like a couple dollars.
that's not really what I meant. I don't mind the fact that randoms hit n run, that's standard...I hate when regs accept to play you, suckout or cooler you for 2 buy ins and then continue to play you as a straight up freeroll for the rest of the match because they quit you as soon as you double... I think it's a pretty dick move, right up there with the regs that hit n run....
that's not really what I meant. I don't mind the fact that randoms hit n run, that's standard...I hate when regs accept to play you, suckout or cooler you for 2 buy ins and then continue to play you as a straight up freeroll for the rest of the match because they quit you as soon as you double... I think it's a pretty dick move, right up there with the regs that hit n run....
you don't play live anymore? no more nl at the Bellagio?
Gotcha. Annoying either way.

Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $132.80Hero (BB): $75.70UTG: $58.30CO: $50.00BTN: $77.75Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with T :5c T :ts2 folds, BTN raises to $1.75, SB calls $1.50, Hero calls $1.25Flop: ($5.25) K :D J :D T :club:(3 players)SB bets $0.50, Hero raises to $4, BTN calls $4, SB calls $3.50Turn: ($17.25) 2 :4h(3 players)SB bets $0.50, Hero raises to $12.50, BTN raises to $33, SB folds, Hero requests TIME, Hero ?????????????????????????

I just got PT3... I don't get it. Can someone please tell how to:a ) Change the date (i.e. filter for today? week? month?)b ) Import/export HUD layout
Under the Texas hold em tab, right hand portion of screen there is a filter button. Hit that and a screen pops up allowing you to select the dates. The hud layout , select the configure tab up top, select cash or tourney then you are able to change it how you need it
I just got PT3... I don't get it. Can someone please tell how to:a ) Change the date (i.e. filter for today? week? month?)b ) Import/export HUD layout
My PT3 has run out so I can't just open it, but in the cash games tab (I think under summary) there should be a big button that says filters or something. From there there should be a little date tab, then just apply at the bottom of the window.I'm not sure about the HUD layout, to actually edit the HUD is options -> HUD or something like that. Sorry I can't be more help :D
Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $132.80Hero (BB): $75.70UTG: $58.30CO: $50.00BTN: $77.75Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with T :5c T :ts2 folds, BTN raises to $1.75, SB calls $1.50, Hero calls $1.25Flop: ($5.25) K :D J :D T :club:(3 players)SB bets $0.50, Hero raises to $4, BTN calls $4, SB calls $3.50Turn: ($17.25) 2 :4h(3 players)SB bets $0.50, Hero raises to $12.50, BTN raises to $33, SB folds, Hero requests TIME, Hero ?????????????????????????
Umm, wow. That is sick. Any stats/notes on button? You're getting 3-1 on the call I think too, and it leaves about $40 behind? Eww. Can we call and fold a non-paired river? Or is that just so stupidly weak it isn't an option...In the end I think I probably call, which means we probably call the river too. Don't know villains stats obv but this could be KJ or something.
picture a deuce in your head and then call. if he insta shoves the river cry and let your hand time out. I am assuming this guy isn't crazy.
Okay, stupid question time.Having downloaded Ultramon I decided it was time for two different wallpapers on the laptop/monitor. However after trying to do it all I get is the 'none' colour background on both desktops, seemingly regardless of what I do. Anyone got any ideas?
right-click on the icon on your taskbar and go to Wallpaper.Select a different background/image for each monitorBrowse for an image on the selected monitor > applyClick the other monitor and do the same.

I'm going to fulfill one of my monthly goals by getting a gym membership today and working out. I think it will help a lot and get the tilt out of my system. After the work out I'm going to hit up a hot tub with this cute chica and then take her out to dinner.cliff notes: I'm going to have sex tonight.

For the first time in my life I'm seeing monsters under the bed, to the right of the bed and on top of the bed.
I'm going to fulfill one of my monthly goals by getting a gym membership today and working out. I think it will help a lot and get the tilt out of my system. After the work out I'm going to hit up a hot tub with this cute chica and then take her out to dinner.cliff notes: I'm going to have sex tonight.
hmmmmmmmmmm. lets hope a doesn't apply to b. if you know what i mean.
right-click on the icon on your taskbar and go to Wallpaper.Select a different background/image for each monitorBrowse for an image on the selected monitor > applyClick the other monitor and do the same.
I've done that but after I click "apply" nothing changes and that's what changed the background from the sicko mark 5k robusto graph to this stupid blue crap :(Anyway, time to win at some pokers
My PT3 has run out so I can't just open it, but in the cash games tab (I think under summary) there should be a big button that says filters or something. From there there should be a little date tab, then just apply at the bottom of the window.I'm not sure about the HUD layout, to actually edit the HUD is options -> HUD or something like that. Sorry I can't be more help :(Umm, wow. That is sick. Any stats/notes on button? You're getting 3-1 on the call I think too, and it leaves about $40 behind? Eww. Can we call and fold a non-paired river? Or is that just so stupidly weak it isn't an option...In the end I think I probably call, which means we probably call the river too. Don't know villains stats obv but this could be KJ or something.
picture a deuce in your head and then call. if he insta shoves the river cry and let your hand time out. I am assuming this guy isn't crazy.
the guy minbetting is a retard who for some reason had a personal vendetta against me... the other was a standard 21/17 or w/e playing pretty straightforward. Imo, I'm never ahead... and the problem, at least to me, is that this is KK and JJ enough that calling in hopes of the board pairing leaves me drawing to 1 out alot of the time. Obviously against AQ I have a little equity.. but sigh... i folded. sigh.gg 50nl... i dropped 10 bi's in like 0 hands.
the guy minbetting is a retard who for some reason had a personal vendetta against me... the other was a standard 21/17 or w/e playing pretty straightforward. Imo, I'm never ahead... and the problem, at least to me, is that this is KK and JJ enough that calling in hopes of the board pairing leaves me drawing to 1 out alot of the time. Obviously against AQ I have a little equity.. but sigh... i folded. sigh.gg 50nl... i dropped 10 bi's in like 0 hands.
:(imo it's a good fold though, regardless. I don't know the first thing about 50NL and whether Button would spew this with other random KQ, KJ like hands. Though you have to figure that KQ would raise the flop rather than the turn
Its been a while since I posted a serious question, but here goes.Only have reads on the button thats a meaningful sample, but only 20/15/1 after 20. SB is 28/14/inf, but thats after 7 hands.Should I even be c-betting this? Did I turn into a super nit? PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($101.20)Button ($105.05)SB ($102)BB ($100)Hero (UTG) ($196.50)Preflop: Hero is UTG with :ts, :4hHero raises to $4, 1 fold, Button calls $4, SB calls $3.50, BB calls $3Flop: ($16) :D, :club:, :D(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $12, Button calls $12, SB raises to $38, 1 fold, Hero folds
We don't need to build a 400 BB pot with QQ, even if he's a monkey. Even monkeys have hands.
I have no idea what to do here vs these guys.....I just no I wouldn't fold...I'd also 3bet pre vs most people....

Two hands for the HU guys:This is 2nd hand of the match, first hand I opened button and he folded. I've never played him before but he is Russian which is my reason for 3betting preflop this early in the match bc I expect him to flat wide bc he's Russian. Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BB): $404.00BTN/SB: $396.00Pre Flop: ($6.00) Hero is BB with A :4h J :club:BTN/SB raises to $12, Hero raises to $40, BTN/SB calls $28Flop: ($80.00) J :5c 4 :D Q :ts(2 players)Hero checks, BTN/SB checksTurn: ($80.00) 8 :D(2 players)Hero bets $45, BTN/SB raises to $124 Hero?

Next hand is 20th hand of match. This is different guy from first guy. He is 3betting 50% and he's won all 3bet pots so far. I've defended twice to his 3bets but folded to his cbets. He has been really aggro and his range is really wide so I made small raise on flop to induce spazz shove and was suprised when he just called. He called relatively quickly fwiw. What do we like for the turn and why?Full Tilt Poker $2/$4 No Limit Hold'em - 2 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterHero (BTN/SB): $440.50BB: $460.60Pre Flop: ($6.00) Hero is BTN/SB with T :D K :club:Hero raises to $8, BB raises to $32, Hero calls $24Flop: ($64.00) 3 :D 8 :5c T :ts(2 players)BB bets $40, Hero raises to $87, BB calls $47Turn: ($238.00) 5 :4h(2 players)BB checks

Should I even be c-betting this? Did I turn into a super nit? Preflop: Hero is UTG with :3h, :qhHero raises to $4, 1 fold, Button calls $4, SB calls $3.50, BB calls $3Flop: ($16) :D, :D, :qh(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $12, Button calls $12, SB raises to $38, 1 fold, Hero folds
You're familiar with the whole checkbox thing right?[x] c-bet[ ] fold
Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 5 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterSB: $132.80Hero (BB): $75.70UTG: $58.30CO: $50.00BTN: $77.75Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with T :5c T :ts2 folds, BTN raises to $1.75, SB calls $1.50, Hero calls $1.25Flop: ($5.25) K :D J :D T :club:(3 players)SB bets $0.50, Hero raises to $4, BTN calls $4, SB calls $3.50Turn: ($17.25) 2 :4h(3 players)SB bets $0.50, Hero raises to $12.50, BTN raises to $33, SB folds, Hero requests TIME, Hero
I'm pretty much never folding a set but this is set over set nearly always I think. Villains line screams strength like Mel Gibson in a kilt and warpaint. I think this is a good fold.