• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

in the first image...why is my red so far below the others if I'm only $5 above expectation in the second?
Sklansky Bucks aren't the same as All In Equity. Sklansky Bucks calculates street by street equity.
in the first image...why is my red so far below the others if I'm only $5 above expectation in the second?redbelowgreenaq3.jpgredbelowblueek3.jpgalso posted because I'm pulling a Mark and quitting for the day.
suckouts in hands that we were not all in in that were shown down?
FWIW, I don't think I jumped all over him. The point I was making is that there are 0 merits for checking that flop......like ever. So for him to even talk about "merits" is going way down the wrong path. People make mistakes all the time when giving advice on a hand, including myself, the real issue is when you backtrack and try to say you didn't say what you said when if anyone just goes backs and reads they can see exactly what was said. That's all. We ALL say shit we shouldn't, take responsibility and move on.
I believe he wasn't saying he would check on that flop, he was just trying to say checking may not be horrible. As you all pointed out, checking is money-suicide, but as I said, I am pretty sure he wasn't saying he WOULD check that flop.I think everyone was just on a different level of that topic.
If he's calling with ATC you should make a bigger 3bet to maxamize the money that goes in when you're ahead. I would not c-bet this flop and would probably just give up.
edit: i was looking at the wrong hand me thinks haha
Depending on how the other players are playing at the time I don't think checking that flop is a bad option. Only for the reason that C-betting into 3 people on that board really puts you at a minimum of QJ. I don't know if they are observant to know that or not. You'll also get free cards after they realize you check with a big hand at times.I'm not saying betting is bad but it puts you on a strong narrow range when checking puts you at a wider weaker range unless you Cbet this flop with AK/AJ.
this one
The only thing I would say about this hand is to make a slightly bigger flop bet. His range is going to be all of this cordnated board and your range still fairs well against his range. I'd bet 11.25 or something.
His range based on previous play could be almost anything on the flop and doesn't narrow all that much on the turn.
Tell you what....If you make robusto by the end of today Ill log on to one of my joke accounts and vote for you in the "favorites" thread. And if you dont make it, Ill log on to one and vote for King..... :club:
WTF how do you not vote for me anyway?! My month graph = prettier then RDogs.
WTF how do you not vote for me anyway?! My month graph = prettier then RDogs.
If by prettier you mean less money then yes......you are correct.
LOL, true reg HU4ROLLZ going on in the Stars Regs Thread right now. It's awesome. Funny thing is, they both blow balls.
link

Villian is a donk....Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (4 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comButton ($48.40)SB ($98.95)BB ($100.85)Hero (UTG) ($202.70)Preflop: Hero is UTG with A :D A :club:Hero raises to $3.50, 2 folds, BB calls $2.50Flop: ($7.50) J :3h Q :5c 3 :qh(2 players)BB bets $7.50, Hero raises to $22.00, BB calls $14.50Turn: ($51.50) 10 :D(2 players)BB bets $1.00, Hero raises to $30.00, BB calls $29.00River: ($111.50) 8 :ts(2 players)BB bets $45.35 (All-In), Hero calls $45.35Total pot: $202.20 | Rake: $2.00Results in white below: BB had 6 :D Q :D (one pair, Queens)Hero had A :qh A :4h (one pair, Aces)Outcome: Hero won $200.20I am station with over pairs.... bad call? I really think I am rarely good but I couldnt fold. Let me know how terrible I am.

Is it really that bad calling with 98s? Seems to me like they're a bunch of unimaginative nitty fucks.
It's not gonna play great OOP against a reg who is 3 betting an UTG raise. I think the bigger issue is his flop min raise which is typically to induce more action. The main person going off about how bad it is (other than the person that posted the hand0 is definitely one of the top 5 regs at 1/2. He was a winning player at 2/4 and moved down to mass table. One of the few that might actually get me to leave a seat when he sits on my left. I love how once people start chiming in on the hand, others chime in about that person being horrible, lol.

LOL sorry to come in and post a bad beat but thsi was a pretty funny one:PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($37.35)Hero (Button) ($56.70)Preflop: Hero is Button with 9heart.gif 5heart.gifHero raises to $1.50, SB calls $1.00Flop: ($3.00) Aheart.gif 5club.gif Qheart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $2.00, SB raises to $6.00, Hero raises to $16.50, SB raises to $35.85 (All-In), Hero calls $19.35Turn: ($74.70) Qdiamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($74.70) 2spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $74.70 | Rake: $0.50Results in white below: Hero had 9heart.gif 5heart.gif (two pair, Queens and fives)SB had 3heart.gif 4heart.gif (one pair, Queens)Outcome: SB won $74.20

LOL sorry to come in and post a bad beat but thsi was a pretty funny one:PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($37.35)Hero (Button) ($56.70)Preflop: Hero is Button with 9heart.gif 5heart.gifHero raises to $1.50, SB calls $1.00Flop: ($3.00) Aheart.gif 5club.gif Qheart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $2.00, SB raises to $6.00, Hero raises to $16.50, SB raises to $35.85 (All-In), Hero calls $19.35Turn: ($74.70) Qdiamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($74.70) 2spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $74.70 | Rake: $0.50Results in white below: Hero had 9heart.gif 5heart.gif (two pair, Queens and fives)SB had 3heart.gif 4heart.gif (one pair, Queens)Outcome: SB won $74.20
that converter sucks.
It's not gonna play great OOP against a reg who is 3 betting an UTG raise. I think the bigger issue is his flop min raise which is typically to induce more action. The main person going off about how bad it is (other than the person that posted the hand0 is definitely one of the top 5 regs at 1/2. He was a winning player at 2/4 and moved down to mass table. One of the few that might actually get me to leave a seat when he sits on my left. I love how once people start chiming in on the hand, others chime in about that person being horrible, lol.
I didn't really read the HH, just the comments pretty much. But I usually see minraises as exactly what it was, a flush draw, or some sort of draw where you want to be deceptive but do it cheaply. So that's worse to me than it being something that might be to induce action. I don't see that as often as I see it for exactly what it was.I just don't think he has much of a reason to be mad.

beat: med school has officially startedbrag: i have a dashing new white coat :club: variance: i have been playing 2x as much poker since school started compared to the summer. sustainable?

I didn't really read the HH, just the comments pretty much. But I usually see minraises as exactly what it was, a flush draw, or some sort of draw where you want to be deceptive but do it cheaply. So that's worse to me than it being something that might be to induce action. I don't see that as often as I see it for exactly what it was.
LMAO, haven't we had this discussion before? Most of the people commenting are pretty good and Krmont would never be considered an unimaginative nit. Pots against regs, especially 3 bet pots have so many different dynamics, are verrrrrrrrry different from pots you play with fish. For the most part him calling that raise there 100 BB's deep isn't going to be very profitable. He is very, very spewy and that hand kind of illustrates it. As does this one.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2.00 BB (4 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (UTG) ($550.35)Button ($117.00)SB ($176.85)BB ($205.00)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Qclub.gif Aclub.gifHero raises to $8.00, 2 folds, BB raises to $26.00, Hero calls $18.00Flop: ($53.00) 3spade.gif Qspade.gif 2spade.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $34.00, BB calls $34.00Turn: ($121.00) 5club.gif(2 players)BB bets $145.00 (All-In), Hero calls $145.00River: ($411.00) 8club.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $411.00 | Rake: $2.00Results in white below: BB had 8diamond.gif 8heart.gif (three of a kind, eights)Hero had Qclub.gif Aclub.gif (one pair, Queens)Outcome: BB won $409.00