• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

He's formally Ouch8s.Welcome back.
Oh. He just has one of those joke account names. My mistake.And I think I'll be playing again on stars on Sunday. But we'll see.
Oh. He just has one of those joke account names. My mistake.And I think I'll be playing again on stars on Sunday. But we'll see.
And people say the games are drying up. :club:
What stakes you starting with?
.5/1. Anything less wouldn't be worth my time.lol @ cubsfan. I see you're still making ridonkulus Ace high calls. You're one to talk about dry games sir :club:

ok y'all I now this is where the high rollers are. I know I doont contribute to this thread, I am a limidonk, but I am looking for someone to swap me 100$ Tilt (me) for your 100$ on Stars. I usually swap with Hoosier, but he hasnt been on for a few days. Heck I dont even know if any of you all play on Stars from the looks of things. I get the feeling most of you play on Tilt only, but its worht the try.I know I could just request a check on Tilt and do an eCheck on Stars but it would be faster and easier if I did it all just from Stars.This is not a scam (heck I've been on FCP for 4 years now), I'll send first, we can be on AIM at the same time as well. I need to renew my teaching license so I can start substituting again asap and the since $$ is tight right now the wife says I have to take it outta my poker fundage.Please lemme know through PM, I'll check the thread though. I'll be on for an hour or so and will pop on again tonight.Thanks in advance,Cody

Since yesterday was so positive, I neglected to post it, but I lost with top full house yesterday for the first time that I ever remember.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($139.10)Button ($400.00)SB ($627.75)BB ($591.30)Hero (UTG) ($487.30)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 8diamond.gif 8spade.gifHero raises to $12.00, 1 fold, Button calls $12.00, SB calls $10.00, BB calls $8.00Flop: ($48.00) 2spade.gif 8club.gif Qclub.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $32.00, 2 folds, BB raises to $130.00, Hero raises to $475.30 (All-In), BB calls $345.30Turn: ($998.60) 4spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($998.60) 2diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $998.60 | Rake: $2.00Results in white below: BB had 2club.gif 2heart.gif (four of a kind, twos)Hero had 8diamond.gif 8spade.gif (full house, eights over twos)Outcome: BB won $996.60

Since yesterday was so positive, I neglected to post it, but I lost with top full house yesterday for the first time that I ever remember.
I think someone is about to be a Challenge thread, reg!
PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($139.10)Button ($400.00)SB ($627.75)BB ($591.30)Hero (UTG) ($487.30)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 8diamond.gif 8spade.gifHero raises to $12.00, 1 fold, Button calls $12.00, SB calls $10.00, BB calls $8.00Flop: ($48.00) 2spade.gif 8club.gif Qclub.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $32.00, 2 folds, BB raises to $130.00, Hero raises to $475.30 (All-In), BB calls $345.30Turn: ($998.60) 4spade.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($998.60) 2diamond.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $998.60 | Rake: $2.00Results in white below: BB had 2club.gif 2heart.gif (four of a kind, twos)Hero had 8diamond.gif 8spade.gif (full house, eights over twos)Outcome: BB won $996.60
That has to be even worse because its on Stars and you don't see until the river

What do you guys do in situations like this? Where literally these playerss could be calling with ATC, this is by far my biggest leak HUPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($38.75)Button ($59.45)Preflop: Hero is SB with Qdiamond.gif Aheart.gifButton raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $5.00, Button calls $3.50Flop: ($10.00) 6club.gif 8diamond.gif 4spade.gif(2 players)Hero?

What do you guys do in situations like this? Where literally these playerss could be calling with ATC, this is by far my biggest leak HUPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (2 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($38.75)Button ($59.45)Preflop: Hero is SB with Qdiamond.gif Aheart.gifButton raises to $1.50, Hero raises to $5.00, Button calls $3.50Flop: ($10.00) 6club.gif 8diamond.gif 4spade.gif(2 players)Hero?
If he's calling with ATC you should make a bigger 3bet to maxamize the money that goes in when you're ahead. I would not c-bet this flop and would probably just give up.

Obligatory RELOAD.You haven't given any reads on opponent but usually going with agression is good, but you have a shallow stack you can bet/fold I guess but any involvment asides from that and check folding is your stack going in

Depending on how the other players are playing at the time I don't think checking that flop is a bad option. Only for the reason that C-betting into 3 people on that board really puts you at a minimum of QJ. I don't know if they are observant to know that or not. You'll also get free cards after they realize you check with a big hand at times.I'm not saying betting is bad but it puts you on a strong narrow range when checking puts you at a wider weaker range unless you Cbet this flop with AK/AJ.
ok y'all I now this is where the high rollers are. I know I doont contribute to this thread, I am a limidonk, but I am looking for someone to swap me 100$ Tilt (me) for your 100$ on Stars. I usually swap with Hoosier, but he hasnt been on for a few days. Heck I dont even know if any of you all play on Stars from the looks of things. I get the feeling most of you play on Tilt only, but its worht the try.I know I could just request a check on Tilt and do an eCheck on Stars but it would be faster and easier if I did it all just from Stars.This is not a scam (heck I've been on FCP for 4 years now), I'll send first, we can be on AIM at the same time as well. I need to renew my teaching license so I can start substituting again asap and the since $$ is tight right now the wife says I have to take it outta my poker fundage.Please lemme know through PM, I'll check the thread though. I'll be on for an hour or so and will pop on again tonight.Thanks in advance,Cody
If someone that I know can vouch for Cody, I can do this.Mark
Obligatory RELOAD.You haven't given any reads on opponent but usually going with agression is good, but you have a shallow stack you can bet/fold I guess but any involvment asides from that and check folding is your stack going in
Yeah, keep your stack at 100bb unless you have villain covered.

I'll go ahead and post results since I'm heading out. I'm sure you've all been on the edge of your seats. Again, villain was complete maniac who would make the same play with any Q, complete air, or a big hand so I don't think this is a fold. Please feel free to disagree. Anyway.....Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (CO) ($51.35)Button ($59.95)SB ($42.75)BB ($62.50)UTG ($142.70)MP ($51.80)Preflop: Hero is CO with ks.gifkc.gif1 fold, MP raises to $1.75, Hero raises to $6.00, 3 folds, MP calls $4.25Flop: ($12.75) 8s.gifqh.gif9h.gif(2 players)MP checks, Hero bets $8.50, MP calls $8.50Turn: ($29.75) ts.gif(2 players)MP bets $20.00, Hero raises to $36.85 (All-In), MP calls $16.85River: ($103.45) jd.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $103.45 | Rake: $3.00Results in white below: MP had 10heart.gif 10club.gif (straight, Queen high)Hero had Kspade.gif Kclub.gif (straight, King high)Outcome: Hero won $100.45