New Challenge (old Challenge)

Hey, any of you guys ever play with a guy called Boltoneer? he saids he plays up to 2 4 nl on tilt and saids he does well. I dont' know the guy that well but was just tlaking to him. From just tlaking to him, it seems like bs though. he was telling me how he got KK aipf vs. QQ and got sucked out on and that's the only bad beat he's ever gotten? um, yah , ok.
LMFAOoooo
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

i'm pretty funny imoPoker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $5/$104 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $1034Button: $1302SB: $2396Hero: $2306Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is BB with 6 :club: 3 :tsUTG raises to $30, 2 folds, Hero calls.Flop: 2 :5c 8 :D 4 :D ($65, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $50, Hero raises to $170, UTG calls.Turn: 5 :4h ($405, 2 players)Hero bets $333, UTG raises all-in $834, Hero calls.River: J :D ($2073, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $2073)Results:Final pot: $2073Hero showed 6d 3dUTG mucks 9h 9s

i'm pretty funny imoPoker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $5/$104 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $1034Button: $1302SB: $2396Hero: $2306Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is BB with 6 :club: 3 :tsUTG raises to $30, 2 folds, Hero calls.Flop: 2 :5c 8 :D 4 :D ($65, 2 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $50, Hero raises to $170, UTG calls.Turn: 5 :4h ($405, 2 players)Hero bets $333, UTG raises all-in $834, Hero calls.River: J :D ($2073, 1 player + 1 all-in - Main pot: $2073)Results:Final pot: $2073Hero showed 6d 3dUTG mucks 9h 9s
I just can't even imagine the notes people have on you :3h

Do you get berated in chat constantly by any chance?

Hey, any of you guys ever play with a guy called Boltoneer? he saids he plays up to 2 4 nl on tilt and saids he does well. I dont' know the guy that well but was just tlaking to him. From just tlaking to him, it seems like bs though. he was telling me how he got KK aipf vs. QQ and got sucked out on and that's the only bad beat he's ever gotten? um, yah , ok.
This could be true..................if he's only played 5 hands of poker in his life.
I just can't even imagine the notes people have on you :club:
[x] unbeatable[x] gutshot mastermind[x] superdonk[ ] standard

i made a 4tabling video today playing .10/.25 deep for shits n giggles...basically, im playing piss poor and would like comments on my playmy aim is same as my sn hereplzzzzz msg me lawl

LOL awesome
I think I played your protege last night honestly. This guy stacked me 3 times in like a 30 hand stretch by nailing gutshots on me.And also, you do realize that 59% of the hands you post here are where you have some random 2 gapper and either raise, check/raise or call a large bet and then nail your card on the turn AND get your opponent to stack off in a spot where he never should.Your implied odds are amazing.
I think I played your protege last night honestly. This guy stacked me 3 times in like a 30 hand stretch by nailing gutshots on me.And also, you do realize that 59% of the hands you post here are where you have some random 2 gapper and either raise, check/raise or call a large bet and then nail your card on the turn AND get your opponent to stack off in a spot where he never should.Your implied odds are amazing.
you mean I'm amazing
April Goals: It's the last month of school for me as I'm done on the 21st, so it's really the stretch run for me.1. 40k+ hands: With the last 10 days off of school I should be able to get a bunch of hands in and start my summer poker schedule which will be playing a ton.2. Finish strong and get over a 3.3 this Semester.3. Get back on the workout/diet plan and stick to it for the entire month and beyond.There we go, I kept it simple this month, not worrying about the $$ I make, I'm just focused on finishing the school year strong then kicking poker into overdrive.
Well, I guess I actually completed 2 out of my 3 goals.1. Played a grand total of 42,136 hands for a net profit of -$3,777.25. I'm fairly happy with how I played, considering the downswing got pretty rough, I feel like only 2-3 of those buyins were due to pure spewtilt. I don't think it was anything more than some spots of poor play and running awful for most of the month.2. Very proud of what I did here. Like I said, I finished with a 3.525 which I am more than happy with.3. Didn't do this, but I'm starting up again on Sunday when I get back to Ann Arbor. I don't really have any obligations this summer, so I should have no problem finding time to workout, I just need to stay self-motivated.May Goals:1. Because I have no obligations, I'm gonna try to play 65k hands this month. I think I can do this and make sure they are quality hands too, i.e. I'm not tired or playing poorly.2. Workout as much as I can both with lifting and cardio stuff3. Break 80 consistently on the University Course and overall start playing much better golf4. Enjoy my summer as much as possible because this might be my last summer where I can really do whatever the hell I want.
Well, I guess I actually completed 2 out of my 3 goals.1. Played a grand total of 42,136 hands for a net profit of -$3,777.25. I'm fairly happy with how I played, considering the downswing got pretty rough, I feel like only 2-3 of those buyins were due to pure spewtilt. I don't think it was anything more than some spots of poor play and running awful for most of the month.2. Very proud of what I did here. Like I said, I finished with a 3.525 which I am more than happy with.3. Didn't do this, but I'm starting up again on Sunday when I get back to Ann Arbor. I don't really have any obligations this summer, so I should have no problem finding time to workout, I just need to stay self-motivated.May Goals:1. Because I have no obligations, I'm gonna try to play 65k hands this month. I think I can do this and make sure they are quality hands too, i.e. I'm not tired or playing poorly.2. Workout as much as I can both with lifting and cardio stuff3. Break 80 consistently on the University Course and overall start playing much better golf4. Enjoy my summer as much as possible because this might be my last summer where I can really do whatever the hell I want.
imo, this is the most important thing. Do things on impulse, and do whatever is going to give you the most pleasure. Last summer was my last real "free" summer and now this summer I'm trying to make all of these plans but I'm not sure when I'm going to be available because of internship, etc. So, my advice to you, ENJOY IT as much as possible.Oh, and win lots and lots of mobnies!Oh and one more thing,Dear May,FUCK OFF!Sincerely,Sean

Dear May: We're friends so far, but don't downswing me or I'll reach back like a pimp and slap ya ho!dayym2.jpgMark

Dear May: We're friends so far, but don't downswing me or I'll reach back like a pimp and slap ya ho!dayym2.jpgMark
wayne_brady.jpg
wayne_brady.jpg
need photoshop with marks head, I know someone can do it.

Nothing is going right today. Got pwned by a 90/20 for 2 bi. He ran like a Kenyan and left the table with 7 bi. Hit at least four 3 outers or less on the river. Good times.