New Challenge (old Challenge)

OMG. I just had the worst, sickest run against Pauline, Michele and Ben in Microsoft Hearts! They pwned me 7 games in a row, putting me over 100 every single effing time.Colluding donks must've got sick of all my awesome moonshots, cuz when I'm in the zone, I control everything...my play, my opponents and my surroundings.

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

7 hearts including AK and u mean to tell me ONE other player has the other six and knows to save the Q to the end? Gimme a break.

vs EM2 tonight. At least there is someone I can consistantly beat right now :)PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $6 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownBB ($78)UTG ($796.05)MP ($600)CO ($591)NoSup4U ($810.35)SB ($380.75)Preflop: NoSup4U is Button with Kclub.gif, Kheart.gif. 2 folds, CO raises to $18, NoSup4U calls $18, 2 folds.Flop: ($45) Jspade.gif, Theart.gif, Tclub.gif(2 players)CO bets $30, NoSup4U calls $30.Turn: ($105) 2club.gif(2 players)CO bets $97, NoSup4U calls $97.River: ($299) 6club.gif(2 players)CO bets $272, NoSup4U calls $272.Final Pot: $843Results below: CO has Qd Ks (one pair, tens). NoSup4U has Kc Kh (two pair, kings and tens). Outcome: NoSup4U wins $843. Mark

On AP, I ran good for a little bit but then cooled off...ON PS, I got rivered 3 times in a row then stopped and lost on the 2nd hand of a 4.40/180 w/ QQ vs. AAAbsolute PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $2/$44 playersConverterPre-flop: (4 players) GarbageBag is BB with 9 :) 9 :D UTG folds, Button calls, SB calls, GarbageBag checks.Flop: 4 :) J :icon_dance: 9 :icon_dance: (3SB, 3 players)SB checks, GarbageBag bets, Button folds, SB raises, GarbageBag calls.Turn: 4 :icon_dance: (3.5BB, 2 players)SB checks, GarbageBag bets, SB raises, GarbageBag 3-bets, SB caps, GarbageBag calls.River: 8 :) (11.5BB, 2 players)SB bets, GarbageBag raises, SB 3-bets, GarbageBag caps, SB calls.Results:Final pot: 19.5BBGarbageBag Shows 9h 9sVillian had J4Absolute PokerLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $2/$44 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $209.75Button: $202.15SB: $191.05GarbageBag: $168.53Pre-flop: (4 players) GarbageBag is BB with K :icon_dance: 3 :icon_dance: UTG folds, Button raises, SB folds, GarbageBag calls.Flop: 3 :club: 3 :D T :D (4.5SB, 2 players)GarbageBag checks, Button bets, GarbageBag calls.Turn: 4 :D (3.25BB, 2 players)GarbageBag checks, Button bets, GarbageBag raises, Button 3-bets, GarbageBag caps, Button calls.River: 4 :icon_dance: (11.25BB, 2 players)GarbageBag bets, Button raises, GarbageBag 3-bets, Button calls.Results:Final pot: 17.25BBGarbageBag Shows Kc 3cVillian had AAEDIT: Also (didn't want to make a new thread for this), but can you deposit onto FT using a visa gift card, like the ones for stars?

EDIT: Also (didn't want to make a new thread for this), but can you deposit onto FT using a visa gift card, like the ones for stars? I got money on FT but I was going to make a new account so I could get rakeback and I have to make a deposit for it to work.
I'd be careful about it wsox, from what I understand, if they realize that you made a new account just for rakeback when you already had an existing account, they'll seize both of them. Just something I remember reading.
o yes, almost forgot.......most EXCELLENT knife throwing skillz there Mark ! :club:
You're wrong about that: he was aiming for the white board, and just *happened* to hit the picture that he posted of his poker hero, Brandon Cantu. Mark likes to look at Brandon's pic daily while playing to remind himself that given practice, perhaps some day *he* can be just as good as Brandon... Some day...(sw)PS Tough luck against the donkey, Mark. You have to forgive him for the last hand, no? That one was just unlucky (especially given his hand range, he could have *anything*!) I recommend turning off the doom switch before playing.

PS Doom switchonly played about 12% of the hands out of about 200 and still made it to the FT.. playing tight is the strategy for the 4.40/180's... just mad at how I went out, and in 9thPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t2000 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)saw flop|saw showdownUTG (t27974)UTG+1 (t29252)MP1 (t65587)Hero (t24522)MP3 (t15825)CO (t41166)Button (t23001)SB (t22900)BB (t19773)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K :) , A :) . 3 folds, Hero raises to t6000, 2 folds, Button raises to t22901, 2 folds, Hero calls t16901.Flop: (t46502) T :D , 4 :club: , K :D(2 players)Turn: (t46502) 2 :D(2 players)River: (t46502) Q :D(2 players)Final Pot: t46502Results in white below: Hero has Kh Ah (one pair, kings). Button has Jd Qs (flush, king high). Outcome: Button wins t46502.

I hate poker right now. Here is the worst hand I've ever played, followed by a standard slow played set going down to backdoor flusheroski. pls Lee Jones' replacement turn off the doomswitch!PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $6 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownBB ($673)UTG ($2003.85)MP ($585)CO ($634)NoSup4U ($897.75)SB ($494.50)Preflop: NoSup4U is Button with 7diamond.gif, 5club.gif. 3 folds, NoSup4U raises to $18, SB calls $15, BB raises to $80, NoSup4U raises to $240, SB folds, BB calls $160.Flop: ($498) 4spade.gif, Adiamond.gif, 9club.gif(2 players)BB checks, NoSup4U checks.Turn: ($498) 2spade.gif(2 players)BB checks, NoSup4U checks.River: ($498) Tspade.gif(2 players)BB checks, NoSup4U bets $250, BB calls $250.Final Pot: $998Results below: BB has Kc Kd (one pair, kings). NoSup4U has 7d 5c (high card, ace). Outcome: BB wins $998.

And my aces hand:PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $6 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownNoSup4U ($619.25)SB ($702.50)BB ($592.15)UTG ($841.05)MP ($597)CO ($1411.45)Preflop: NoSup4U is Button with Aspade.gif, Aheart.gif. 2 folds, CO raises to $21, NoSup4U calls $21, 2 folds.Flop: ($51) Adiamond.gif, 9spade.gif, 8heart.gif(2 players)CO bets $36, NoSup4U calls $36.Turn: ($123) 2diamond.gif(2 players)CO bets $84, NoSup4U calls $84.River: ($291) Kdiamond.gif(2 players)CO bets $222, NoSup4U raises to $474, CO raises to $1270.45, NoSup4U calls $4.25 (All-In).Final Pot: $2039.70Results below: CO has 8d Td (flush, ace high). NoSup4U has As Ah (three of a kind, aces). Outcome: CO wins $2039.70. Mark

I think maybe everyone that posts/reads in here is running bad. Lets all agree no more bad beat hands for a week and only positive thinking. I really need to get out of this funk.Mark

I think maybe everyone that posts/reads in here is running bad. Lets all agree no more bad beat hands for a week and only positive thinking. I really need to get out of this funk.Mark
I can go for that.. so positive posts and good hands, alright.... starting.............................NOW
NATRunnin goot :club::D:D I'm setting a goal to pay for my south america trip through ps. :D
Maybe that's my problem, I should stop reading this stupid thread!!I'll put the positive part last so we can go out on a good note.... It pretty much sucks that I'm out of playable BR, so I can't take advantage of the fact that i'm actually playing really well again. Good times, lol.Edit: Oh, I did manage to run ok online last night for a change. Doubled my monster $120 BR into $240, so maybe I can just not go busto online like I usually do.
Maybe that's my problem, I should stop reading this stupid thread!!I'll put the positive part last so we can go out on a good note.... It pretty much sucks that I'm out of playable BR, so I can't take advantage of the fact that i'm actually playing really well again. Good times, lol.Edit: Oh, I did manage to run ok online last night for a change. Doubled my monster $120 BR into $240, so maybe I can just not go busto online like I usually do.
Post when you go broke :club: P.S. Where are u playing online?
Here ya go! CURED!!! :club:CD-FunkadelicNothingButTheFunk.jpg:D
Post when you go broke :club: P.S. Where are u playing online?
LMAO.... For live or online?Online, you can just assume I usually am. I get rakeback money from referrals, and usually just play off that and lose it, and then reload later and so on. It would be nice to put a good run together though. Since I know it refills itself often, I usually just play with most of my BR at the table. Last night though I took 50 of the 120, put it on the .50/1 6max NL table, and ran it up to $170. Hopefully I can continue that.As for live, I can't really afford to go broke (only $600 left though... to live off and play, or probably not play if i'm smart)... but it's extra frustrating, because I rarely lose in live games, but the past week and a half has been horrid, with 3 really rough sessions. Last night I played at Flamingo, for an hour, and dropped 450 without winning one hand. I split twice, and won none by myself, it was the sickest thing I've ever seen. The table was so ridiculously bad too... I told my gf (who was railing), that if I had the rest of my money with me, I would put it all on this table until I was busto or the table was, they were so horrid. Anytime I hit the nuts, I split, when I hit something close to it, I lost. (Ok, no more story or we'll start getting into BBFIDTS.)But I play at Full Tilt.

this was a fun sesh.i would be up..but my comp said my battery was going to die, so i quit and ordered a new one.sigh...and obv my computer isn't dead.so that sucked...i was sitting in 3 good games.jone03.jpg- Jordan

I am going to play tonight after dinner.I will play good. I will run good.I will play good. I will run good.I will play good. I will run good.I will play good. I will run good.Amen.Mark

EDIT: Also (didn't want to make a new thread for this), but can you deposit onto FT using a visa gift card, like the ones for stars?
i deposited on ft using the visa greendot. stars declined it though.

Two random questions:What ever happened to TexasLimitKing on FT?Why was H@££INGGOL playing NL 5/10 on PS? Wasn't sure he was a regular there now because I know he always played NL 25/50 there.

Two random questions:What ever happened to TexasLimitKing on FT?Why was H@££INGGOL playing NL 5/10 on PS? Wasn't sure he was a regular there now because I know he always played NL 25/50 there.
He was playing 3/6NL yesterday. Dunno why. I see CTS at 3/6 sometimes. If they tables look good, its still good money I guess. I think H@LL went busto though.Mark

mark..it seems like you like to slowplay aces preflop a lot.. i see you either raising with them, or just cold calling raises preflop with them. are you trying to small ball or is it just a rpeference?patrick