7th hand of a 180 man.I am always a little uncomfortable playing out of position. this look standard?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero (t1440)UTG+1 (t1500)MP1 (t1460)MP2 (t1470)MP3 (t1770)CO (t1500)Button (t1560)SB (t1300)BB (t1500)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Aheart.gif, Aclub.gif. Hero raises to t60, 1 fold, MP1 calls t60, 1 fold, MP3 calls t60, 3 folds, BB calls t40.Flop: (t250) 2diamond.gif, 5heart.gif, 2heart.gif(4 players)BB checks, Hero bets t300, MP1 calls t300, MP3 folds, BB folds.Turn: (t850) 4heart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP1 bets t300, Hero calls t300.River: (t1450) Adiamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets t500, MP1 raises to t800, Hero calls t280 (All-In).Final Pot: t3030Results below:Villian had 3c3d

I prefer check raising all in on the turn. You're ahead here often enough and you have plenty of outs if you're behind. That way, you also spare yourself of having to face a decision on the river with decent pot odds if your hand has not improved.After all, if you had a hand like 88, you might play it just like he did. Flat call the flop to see what happens on the turn. Then the heart falls and you check, so he decides to represent it, or mabye he thinks you have AK or something. That's why I like CRing all in. You can end the hand there, he can call with a worse hand, or in other cases, you are behind and need to draw out. All in all, I think that's the safest move.

I really don't think that there is much you can do different to shake this guy from his pair. I would have bet out on the turn because that semi bluff bet would have scared me a bit with the straight and flush draws.You were lucky it was an A and not a 6 on the river. Pretty much a donk play by the villain.

I raise to 80 pf, and bet around 175-200 on the flop. I like the c/c on the turn, and the lead on the river.
I overbet the flop on purpose to limit the field. At this point playing against 4 villians is not acceptable.
I prefer check raising all in on the turn. You're ahead here often enough and you have plenty of outs if you're behind. That way, you also spare yourself of having to face a decision on the river with decent pot odds if your hand has not improved
Yeah- that is really where I was questioning my play. With the Ah in my hand, it seemed to me less likely that he had a flush there, so I felt I was most likely still ahead and clearly had redraws. I called with the intent of leading any river card.
I called with the intent of leading any river card.
I don't like that. If you're gonna play the river unimproved, I think you need to check and let him bet. He's either bluffing or has you beaten. In both of those cases, leading into him is bad.

Just a bad hand.... I'm sorry i'm taking a flop with 33 if he pushed on the flop that'll be decision I'd have to make.. when the 4 dropped on 4th street it made my hand stronger epecially if i put him on a couple of Big cards.. virtually impossible for me to fold now... even against a BIG pair i have plenty of outs..... trips, straight

7th hand of a 180 man.I am always a little uncomfortable playing out of position. this look standard?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero (t1440)UTG+1 (t1500)MP1 (t1460)MP2 (t1470)MP3 (t1770)CO (t1500)Button (t1560)SB (t1300)BB (t1500)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Aheart.gif, Aclub.gif. Hero raises to t60, 1 fold, MP1 calls t60, 1 fold, MP3 calls t60, 3 folds, BB calls t40.Flop: (t250) 2diamond.gif, 5heart.gif, 2heart.gif(4 players)BB checks, Hero bets t300, MP1 calls t300, MP3 folds, BB folds.Turn: (t850) 4heart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP1 bets t300, Hero calls t300.River: (t1450) Adiamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets t500, MP1 raises to t800, Hero calls t280 (All-In).Final Pot: t3030Results below:Villian had 3c3d
Looks standard. I might have bet 200 on flop.
Am I missing something. You filled up on the river and won the pot. What is the problem. You seem to have gotten all of his chips?
Am I missing something. You filled up on the river and won the pot beating his straight. What is the problem. You seem to have gotten all of his chips?
Am I missing something. You filled up on the river and won the pot beating his straight. What is the problem. You seem to have gotten all of his chips?
" Just a bad hand.... I'm sorry i'm taking a flop with 33 if he pushed on the flop that'll bedecision I'd have to make.. when the 4 dropped on 4th street it made my hand stronger epecially if i put him on a couple of Big cards.. virtually impossible for me to fold now... even against a BIG pair i have plenty of outs..... trips, straight"and that is why we dont post results. gg.

i like the flop bet. we're outpricing flush draws, which will most definitely call anything pot and under (and is correct to with two cards to come), and we're playing oop against 3 players. I'm check-raising all in on turn because we're both basically pot commited at the point of a second 300 bet.

" Just a bad hand.... I'm sorry i'm taking a flop with 33 if he pushed on the flop that'll bedecision I'd have to make.. when the 4 dropped on 4th street it made my hand stronger epecially if i put him on a couple of Big cards.. virtually impossible for me to fold now... even against a BIG pair i have plenty of outs..... trips, straight"and that is why we dont post results. gg.
You're lucky..... playing it weak and still out drawing on the river... you wouldn't feel happy sucked out on u on the river.