Free Pizza?

So last night, my roommate and I decided to order pizza. Mmm. I called up Pizza Hut (nothing but!) and ordered a large Supreme, and a large Canadian. 35 minutes or so later, and the delivery guy knocks on the door. My heart beat skipped a little faster in excitement, as I hurried to the door clinging to the $30, sure that I wouldn't lose the money before I could hand it over and claim my prize.The delivery guy took my money, then reached into his warm pizza delivery bag, and started pulling out pizzas. 1-2-3-4 I counted. Me: "What the?"Him: " We ran out of large pizzas, so we gave you 4 mediums instead."Me: "Wow, that's pretty sweet!"Him: "Yep. Enjoy."So that was all pretty exciting for me. I am wondering though...how can a pizza place "run out" of large pizzas? I mean don't they make their own dough? Or does Pizza Hut order their pizzas from the main Pizza Hut supplier, and then cook them?
and still being the stingy ******* you are...you still didn't tip him right Ray? was the pizza good? and yes the brazen appreciation of pizza is sorta hot....

fuck Boston Pizza...i think when i move to my own place in may i'm going to have a poker party or FCP night and i'm going to cook for this damn party...that's when you guys will taste real pizza

I believe Pizza Hut uses pre-sized dough that comes from the main warehouse. They just add the toppings.
yepi deliver for pizza hut...sometimes if were unusually busy we will run out of dough that has been proofed and raised, thus we give exra mediums...i have delivered those al the time.most ppl are happy about the extra free food, but this one guy that I had to bring 4 mediums was really upset, he really wanted the large pizzas themselves...he ended up calling and complaining to our corporate HQ...what a doucche
yepi deliver for pizza hut...sometimes if were unusually busy we will run out of dough that has been proofed and raised, thus we give exra mediums...i have delivered those al the time.most ppl are happy about the extra free food, but this one guy that I had to bring 4 mediums was really upset, he really wanted the large pizzas themselves...he ended up calling and complaining to our corporate HQ...what a doucche
People are just assholes for the sake of being assholes. I hate people.
troyomac, do they have Boston's Pizza in Ontario?I worked at the first Boston's in the US, in Colorado. That job ruled, mostly because the GM was a cocky 24 year old, who only hired high school age cheerleaders as hostess'. He hired one token asian and one token dark skinned person, and referred to them both as "token". The owner was awesome, and I still consider it one of my favorite college jobs.
Talk of Pizza and Colorado made me think of Lil' Nicks in Aurora....fucking fantastorgasmical pizza. Beaujeau's (sp?) also used to be pretty frickin good if I remember correctly.....I'm hungry....
Is a large canadian; ham or bacon? No one can resist this thread due to it's powerful title.
Essential toppings for Canadian pizza = Pepperoni, bacon crumble (or small bacon strips) and mushrooms.
i used to work at pizza hut. they used premade, presized slices of dough. we ran out of certain sizes many times.
I used to work at Pizza Hut, except we had to make our ****ing dough.Such bs.
I worked at a pizza place and here was our procedure for making crusts: I made a big bunch of dough in the morning. Then I formed and par-baked a certain number of deep dish and "hand tossed" crusts so they were ready for toppings. We left some dough aside for the thin crusts which were prepared as they were ordered. My ex-husband worked for Dominos at the time I worked at this smaller chain joint, and they made each to order if I recall, but they didn't have a deep dish crust. Their hand tossed is a fairly thin crust, too. The par-baking in advance is to speed the baking of the pizza once the toppings are applied so it can go out for delivery faster. I hated that job with a passion, btw. It was almost the worst.job.ever.
QFT, the worst job ever however is working as a consulting geotechnical engineer in the private sector...which I did for two years.
pizza.gif:club:
Best damn pizza I ever had was in Champaigne, Illinois at some pizza place right across from the college.I have thought about that pizza every time I've biten into a slice of "what they call pizza" everywhere else ever since.**sigh**

I've said it before, but PizzaHut/Dominos etc is not pizza.That's not to say I don't enjoy it every once in a while, but it's kind of like a completely separate food group. Sometimes you're in the mood for pizza, sometimes McDonald's, sometimes Domino's. That being said, Domino's cheesy bread is delightful.

I've said it before, but PizzaHut/Dominos etc is not pizza.That's not to say I don't enjoy it every once in a while, but it's kind of like a completely separate food group. Sometimes you're in the mood for pizza, sometimes McDonald's, sometimes Domino's. That being said, Domino's cheesy bread is delightful.
can't argue with that