Poker Gossip Blog

I don't know why, but I was buying it until I read Juanda is giving up poker due to some bad online sessions. Thats when it clicked in my brain that it's all B.S. and I skipped to the bottom to confirm. Funny stuff.

I'm so gullible. You had me Daniel. I just kept thinking that Seidel and Ivey had lost their minds. Maybe all the 2nd places for Juanda will eventually make him give up poker. Got to be frustrating. I honestly doubt winning a 1 day 100k 1st prize event is what Juanda was hoping for.

Great Blog....You got me! That Tiger story sounded very interesting, would have loved to see it happen.
That was the one that peeked my interest as well. Since I work in the golf industry I started to talk with my colleagues about the bet.I still woulda taken Tiger. Who knows, maybe Phil will meet him one day and the match will take place. I think Tiger should have to use a toaster on a stick to putt with though. Oh wait.... that is what his driver is already! http://www.nike.com/nikegolf/sumo/index.html?navID=sumo_bg :club:

you had me up until the Juanda thing, then I started realising what you were up to.Will you ever do something like that in your blog, and wait for a few days to tell us it wasn't true?

For me, reading this blog was like calling a big raise when you know you are beaten. It would be a physical impossibility for Eric to put on that much weight, not to mention that he doen't appear to be the type of guy who would make that type of bet (maybe Ted Forrest). I have watched JJ on FullTilt in the last couple of days and he has done well. Ivey wouldnt have a chance against Tiger. I knew the Jamie Gold thing was settled. YET, I still believed it all until the last sentence. Remind me never to play poker with you DN.

you had me up until the Juanda thing, then I started realising what you were up to.Will you ever do something like that in your blog, and wait for a few days to tell us it wasn't true?
I was wondering whether he was doing this with the end of the world, wer are going to die, sell my cars, climate change blog.

I believed the juanda one. the ivey vs tiger made me a sceptic but didnt Juanda once say that he was thinking abut qutting before to go back to Med school. Maybe Im crazy.