Working My Way Up At Poker Stars

:club: A SHORT STORY ON MY FIRST POST-- WHEN I HEARD THE NEWS ABOUT NET TELLER-CASHED OUT ALL MY ACOUNTS AT THREE SITES AND TRIED TO TRANSFERE BACK TO MY BANK. NOW MY MONEY IS IN CYB ER SPACE==LEFT ONLY 1 TO 50 CENTS IN EACH ACCOUNT WHAT TO DO ? GOT BORED SO STARTED PLAYING FREE ROLLS ON POKER STARS AS YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR ONE EVERY HOUR--AND THEY HAVE SMALL BUT EXTENSIVE PAY OUTS. STARTED WITH 48 CENTS--WORKED MY WAY UP TO OVER $1 AND HAD A BANKROLL TO START PLAYING==MY GOAL HOW FAR CAN I GO?-STARTED AT 02-04CENTS 80 CENTS BUY IN--OMAHA 8= WORKED MY WAY UP TO 8 DOLLARS - SHIFTED TO 4-8 CENTS THEN HIT THE SKIDS FOR 5 SESIONS=NO FAULT OF MINE=COULD NOT HIT A FLOP PLAING ONLY PREMIUM HANDS=WENT TO SEVEN CARD STUD AND HAVE BEEN ON A CLIMB EVER SINCE ==NOW PLAING 10-20 CENT OMAHA AND SEVEN STUD AND IM UP TO $17 DOLLARS. USING VERY TIGHT MONEY MANAGEMENT AND FALL BACK OPTIONS AFTR A LOOSING SESSION--WILL KEEP YOU POSTED- STARTED ON FEB 1,2007---DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD BOOK OR SOURCE OND SEVEN STD -8 OR BETTER--CACTUS 222
I dont think ive ever heard of someone who has capslock-syndrome to have been successful at anything they've ever attemptedBad eyesight-poor light==Know any good seven stud,8or better, books? cactus

Ignore most of these miscreants, like to see them do the same. A great challenge, we ought to organize a forum tournament where everyone gets 50 cents and see how much they can turn it into in a week. Bet 99% would bust out.

Im already succesfull and retire. If it bores you post something interesting for the rest of us==cactus
I'm glad you were succesful. If your life has been reduced to 2 cent 4 cent ... and CARING...and EXPECTING US TO CARE...then it's time to fold it all. We shall miss your successful self. We shall talk nice about you when you are gone. Now go.
Ignore most of these miscreants, like to see them do the same. A great challenge, we ought to organize a forum tournament where everyone gets 50 cents and see how much they can turn it into in a week. Bet 99% would bust out.
Some might be able to collect enough cans to double up. Why such a low view of your fellow man ?
supersystemI learned some stud from there, kinda helped.im still a fish tho, so your call
SUPER SYSTEM[ all caps] only covers stud -hi/lo, 8 or better is a different game as you can scoop when there is no low.
Thanks for the support= I didnt realize it would cause such hostility- the previouse thread is what promted my post= BEGGING at poker sites= no one should ever go broke on internet poker as you have such a wide range of games and entry levels on a site like POKER STARS- CACTUS