Poker Sites Or Ewallets Which Is Safer?

I was wondering where you think the best place to keep your money now? I have an account with Epassporte and have some money in there and some money on Pokerstars. I dont want the same thing happening with Neteller to happen to Epassporte or another Ewallet. So Should I keep all my money on Pokerstars and just move money on occasion or on Epassporte?

Sounds good and then withdraw low amounts when I need money. Thanks Hoosier.
Yea it doesn't really make sense to keep $ in an e-wallet, even before the Neteller fiasco. Your $ isn't doing anything for you in an e-wallet. Either get interest on the $ from a bank or use it to grow your br online. Just use the e-wallet as a medium to transfer funds from your bank to your poker account.

I'm just going to do the same thing I did with neteller. Keep enough spending money there, and the bulk on the sites. Now if Lee Jones gets arrested next time he comes to the US, then I'll just pull my money off all together. I really don't see any reason to keep money in an ewallet, other than a few dollars in case she brings a friend and you have to call and cancel the order for the teen and just take the whole ball.

My Epassporte account was verified today. It said that a $1000 transfer from my bank account would take up to 7 days to be available. Does it really take this long?? I was hoping to transfer and play on stars today.Anyone with any experience with this?

My Epassporte account was verified today. It said that a $1000 transfer from my bank account would take up to 7 days to be available. Does it really take this long?? I was hoping to transfer and play on stars today.Anyone with any experience with this?
It takes 7 business exactly everytime no matter what. Also I thought you could only transfer up to 300 a day. Or did you get your limits increased?

No, i just put $1000 in the space where it says amount and it said "this transaction will take 7 days to process".Just wondering if It actually took that long.

My Epassporte account was verified today.
Congratulations. Seriously. I've been trying for over two weeks now and can't even get a response from them by phone or email. Assuming I ever get it verified, I am ditching them within a nanosecond of any reasonable alternative presenting itself.

Thier cs used to be so much better before the neteller debacle. I had made a cpl of purchases using thier electron card on armaniexchange.com but didnt go through on that site cz the card wasnt american, but pending charges were still there.I called them and they said itll take 7-10 business days to clear up, since then I cant get a hold of them and the transaction was made on 9 january and my money is still tied up in a transaction that didnt even go through.I would not recommend keeping more money in that site than needed cz if anything goes wrong thier CS is impossible to get a hold of right now..