Official (maybe?) Super Bowl Thread !

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, After reading what DN said about the Bears.... I Can't fuckin wait till the Bears win this. Not even close huh?
If they don't get any first downs, it be a blowout.

Someone pull the ice pick out of my ear drums.Worst. Halftime show. Ever.What. The village people were booked?

Someone pull the ice pick out of my ear drums.
OK, I won't go that far, but definitely a 4/10.Get Trey in there, Ziggy, Lenny, somebody. Enough with the 'we were popular last generation'.All the halftime shows feature people that were popular when I was a kid in the early 80's.Enough already.
Kick *** halftime show :club:
sw obv.
Kick *** halftime show :D
:club: jk, glad somebody enjoyed it.Ya know, I didn't even think about it, but I could of done a Lesbian halftime show right here. Just for us.Dammit.

95 total yards for the bears...wow.Special teams and defense are going to have to win the game for them to have a chance.

You guys are crazy. Prince just killed up there.Would you prefer Green Day and U2? come on
He was bad.But then again, just get someone entertaining......meaning...MC HAMMER or Micheal Jackson (1980's version). Heck, I'll take the Fresh Prince.
You guys are crazy. Prince just killed up there.Would you prefer Green Day and U2? come on
I liked Paul McCartney a couple years back, and was happy to see Prince stay away from putting any original crap in there.Also, I made the mistake of looking in the football forum for this...good to see noone moved it out of general so that it has some traffic.

Prince suck(s)(ed) - I would've rathered anything, even a high school choir.In other news, anyone with Indy 6 Chicago 4 had a very good first half in their box pool! :club:

Joseph Addai for MVP??

Prince suck(s)(ed) - I would've rathered anything, even a high school choir.In other news, anyone with Indy 6 Chicago 4 had a very good first half in their box pool! :D
a jedi, about kick *** halftime shows, knows not :club:
Man it is raining like a mofo in SF
?Are you talking about the game in Miami, or are you in SF, and it happens to be raining like a mofo there too?
Rhodes is having a good game too....I think if they win Peyton will get it no matter what..
Rhodes? You are high.