Toronto Home Game

Would any fcpers from interested in setting up a 10 players SNG with deepstacks?WPT structure 20 000 chips and 30mins blinds or a different time limit people may think wouldbe betterRegardless of whatever the buyin is would anyone be interested, since this is time consuming.The buyin we can find out what the general thinks would be worth it. A game consisting of 6-10 people, just want to see who would be interested.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would any fcpers from interested in setting up a 10 players SNG with deepstacks?WPT structure 20 000 chips and 30mins blinds or a different time limit people may think wouldbe betterRegardless of whatever the buyin is would anyone be interested, since this is time consuming.The buyin we can find out what the general thinks would be worth it. A game consisting of 6-10 people, just want to see who would be interested.
PM fleung22 or Troyomac.
I would be interested in something like this as long as the buy-in is not too much.
I'm exact opposite. I'm only interested if the buy-in is high enough.I have a good structure that I used for my poker tour's final event. It's designed for 10 or less players starting at T25,000 and 100-200 blinds. I don't think the levels are quite as slow as 30 min. but it works. Teddy, stop telling people to pm me...I've taken a hiatus from organizing. 2005-2006 burned me out.
I'm exact opposite. I'm only interested if the buy-in is high enough.I have a good structure that I used for my poker tour's final event. It's designed for 10 or less players starting at T25,000 and 100-200 blinds. I don't think the levels are quite as slow as 30 min. but it works. Teddy, stop telling people to pm me...I've taken a hiatus from organizing. 2005-2006 burned me out.
Shouldn't you be doing shiatsu on some old Jewish lady?
I'm in as well but the buy in has to be HIGH. Lets make a go of it but worth while.I am thinking $200. Maybe even increase the amount of players?
NOW we're talking. I ain't rolling out of bed for less than a bill so get back to me when that part is decided.STT is the way to go for a live deep stack event IMO but it'll probably be that way anyways. Can't see lots of people coming out for this buy-in amount.

This was just an idea, but i guess this may be possible... im wondering if u guys mind the "home game" or would u guys prefer to have a place booked..Everything is already available like the 10 player table and chips if you guys are up for the home game, but if people are hoping to get a game started at a "private location" instead i would need to get some details because ive never played at a private location.After we establish this we can all agree on what the buyin would be..If anyone has n e ideas or suggestion please pm me..

If I cash in a couple of tourneys over the next little while, I'll buy-in for whatever amount happens to be decided.As for a place, The Charlotte Room worked very nicely, I thought. There's another location to be considered, but it's not up to me to offer it up.

YEah, I am cool with any amount over 100. Home game is fine as to rent a place out would need a bigger Turnout. First and Second would get paid out for 10.I say top 3 for 20....Make it worth while

If I cash in a couple of tourneys over the next little while, I'll buy-in for whatever amount happens to be decided.As for a place, The Charlotte Room worked very nicely, I thought. There's another location to be considered, but it's not up to me to offer it up.
Yeah, Charlotte Room was fine. I don't really care. Iffff we made this soon (next couple of weeks) I might even be willing to host this (oh no, I think I've got the organizing in motion again).The "other" place Merc is describing is not a good choice for this type of thing.

fleung how bout u try setting up, ur good at this.. lol compared to me im just cluelesswe can try putting up a pool deciding on the structure and we can find out a reasonable buyin... or what the majority wants, im pretty much up for anything

YEah, I am cool with any amount over 100. Home game is fine as to rent a place out would need a bigger Turnout. First and Second would get paid out for 10.I say top 3 for 20....Make it worth while
For once I'm in agreement with cemo. I prefer top heavy payout systems but I have a funny feeling it won't be mutual amongst the rest of the Toronto crew from previous experience. We might have to go standard. <6 Players = 1 payout7 or 8 = 2 payouts9-15 = 3 payouts>15 = 4 payouts

How many people would be wiling to join the tournament if it was 100+?Remember guys this tournament would be worth the money due to it being deepstack...So far ppl who have interest in it even if its 100 but can we get a confirmation:cemo simulacra - depending on payoutfleungmercury -maybethe hiddenorgre - ?????justr - ???????governator - ??????seemorenutskchu *<6 Players = 1 payout7 or 8 = 2 payouts9-15 = 3 payouts>15 = 4 payouts

How many people would be wiling to join the tournament if it was 100+?Remember guys this tournament would be worth the money due to it being deepstack...So far ppl who have interest in it even if its 100 but can we get a confirmation:cemo simulacra - depending on payoutfleungmercury -maybethe hiddenorgre - ?????justr - ???????governator - ??????seemorenutskchu *<6 Players = 1 payout7 or 8 = 2 payouts9-15 = 3 payouts>15 = 4 payouts
TB17, troyomac, Royal Tour, J2K99, lindros88, checkymcfold, serge and upside down upside-down are also candidates.