February Goals

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, after taking 4th in the 5k gtd on full tilt last night, i met one of my 2 goals for february and bumped my full tilt bankroll over $1k to $1,109 from $250 on Feb 15.In a funny turn of events, I entered the rebuy because of how on tilt I was after sit and gos yesterday. To say it was a bad day for sit and gos would be a pretty ridiculous understatement. I went from 40% avg ROI to the teens, and i'm classified on sharkscope as "mega tilt". I bubbled basically every sit and go I played yesterday, culminating in bubbling a 90 man in an all in for a top 3 stack when AJ < J8 on a Jxx flop.Still working stupid hours until March 12th, but I think I'm going to set a modest goal of $2.5k for March and work on my 6 handed play.Any thoughts on the EV of 6 man sit and gos?

About calculating rakebackLet's say in a full ring table only 5 players are getting rakeback. In a hand 3$ is taken as rake. Do i get 1/10 of that 3$ or 1/5 of it?

1/10th, usually. Doesn't matter how many have rakeback.Depends though, some sites calculate your MGR based on how much you actually contribute, as in if you are in a HU pot, you would get half of the rake counted towards your MGR, while other sites divide every hand by the number of players.

About calculating rakebackLet's say in a full ring table only 5 players are getting rakeback. In a hand 3$ is taken as rake. Do i get 1/10 of that 3$ or 1/5 of it?
Dealt MGR = 1/n * rake collected * rakeback %, where n is total people dealt into the handContributed MGR = how much you wager / total pot size * rake collected * rakeback %

i'm on a 150BB downswing my last 3k hands, and it happened so easily. anybody who doesn't play SHLHE with at least 400BBs is absolutely nuts. i wanted to be rolled for 5/10 by march, but it's looking like i will be staying at 2/4 and 3/6 for the time being.in and effort to get myself to play longer cash sessions, i am thinking about depositing some $ on tilt to play in their $24+2 MTTs. i need to start working on getting that WSOP seat too.

i'm on a 150BB downswing my last 3k hands, and it happened so easily. anybody who doesn't play SHLHE with at least 400BBs is absolutely nuts. i wanted to be rolled for 5/10 by march, but it's looking like i will be staying at 2/4 and 3/6 for the time being.in and effort to get myself to play longer cash sessions, i am thinking about depositing some $ on tilt to play in their $24+2 MTTs. i need to start working on getting that WSOP seat too.
there are $6 two table sit and goes where 4 people get paid that are really really really soft. I have gotten a token 3/4 the time of a really small sample size. But they are a good way for me to practice my tournament game as well as earn the tokens.And they have a nightly 25k tourney that is a donk fest.
there are $6 two table sit and goes where 4 people get paid that are really really really soft. I have gotten a token 3/4 the time of a really small sample size. But they are a good way for me to practice my tournament game as well as earn the tokens.And they have a nightly 25k tourney that is a donk fest.
thanks for mentioning the 2 tables sats, but i don't think i could take those seriously :club: (ballllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllin) do they have similar sats for the 69+6 tokens?
thanks for mentioning the 2 tables sats, but i don't think i could take those seriously :club: (ballllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllin) do they have similar sats for the 69+6 tokens?
They do. I can't remember how much they cost off the top of my head, but I think it's something like $15.

FT has $24+2 18 person sats where the top 5 get a $75 token and 5th gets $57. Also, I took down a $5.50 doublestack sng on FT today for $113, which brings the BR to about $600. Hopefully I can have a good day tomorrow and finish the month on a good note.

I can't ****ing wait for Feb to be over. It blows long and hard.
Save the first two weeks, I agree. Since I posted my graph I've been on a downswing.