I live in Toronto, Canada and im debating on whether to get the nexgen chips or nevada jacks. Theres a big difference between the price i knoe that. For 500 NJ chips it cost $350 at thenuts.ca and the nexgen lucky bee chips for 1000pcs at the price of $290... Im wondering can anyone tell me is the nj really worth $350 over the 1000pc set of nexgen chips. I also heard the nexgen chips dont feel much better then the regular "dice" chips they sell at places like wal-mart, and does the nexgen have a chalky feel to them? And if anyone knows where i can get these chips for even cheaper can u guys please give me the site THX in advance FCPers.

I live in Toronto, Canada and im debating on whether to get the nexgen chips or nevada jacks. Theres a big difference between the price i knoe that. For 500 NJ chips it cost $350 at thenuts.ca and the nexgen lucky bee chips for 1000pcs at the price of $290... Im wondering can anyone tell me is the nj really worth $350 over the 1000pc set of nexgen chips. I also heard the nexgen chips dont feel much better then the regular "dice" chips they sell at places like wal-mart, and does the nexgen have a chalky feel to them? And if anyone knows where i can get these chips for even cheaper can u guys please give me the site THX in advance FCPers.
I just got some nexgen chips courtesy FCP points and they're very nice.

I got my nevada jacks after clearing an online bonus. I've been very satasfied with them but I doubt I would've paid full price for them. My advice would be to do the same; playing decent stakes you can clear the bonus very fast.

I got this from the FCP store:750 Las Vegas EDGE SPOT NEXGEN Chip Set in Mahogany CaseThey look pretty sweet in my closet.
So....when exactly are you going to come out of the closet???

If Costco ever gets their chipsets back in, I would recommend buying some there. Got 2 beautiful chipsets there last year for $50/set. Quite the steal for 14gram chips.

I forgot... it also depends on what you want to use the chips for. If it's for tournaments with 10 or less players, 300 chips is plenty, and you can get paulsons for that. 80x25140x10050x50030x1000About $300.

I forgot... it also depends on what you want to use the chips for. If it's for tournaments with 10 or less players, 300 chips is plenty, and you can get paulsons for that. 80x25140x10050x50030x1000About $300.
Most chips must be ordered in increments of 25 per color. Just saying. (At least all of them I have looked at.)