Hi all, I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a lurker here for probably more than a year and finally decided to join in the fun.
I hope you bring joy to our lives. !
Hi all, I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a lurker here for probably more than a year and finally decided to join in the fun.
Welcome....but the forums have only been up since Nov, right?? Not too be picky....just wondering.

Rather than start another thread, I'll just drop my first post in here, too. Only been reading for a couple weeks. Y'all seem pretty cool and most of you are definately knowledgable about poker. I hope to learn a lot from y'all, and hopefully share some good poker stories of my own, also.I mostly play home games at my or one of my buddy's cribs. I like to think I'm a decent player...I've been reasonably successful money-wise. Hopefully I can carry my home-game success into a larger tourney I'll be playing this weekend...80 players...$60 buy-in. I played in one similar in January, and fell just short of the money...but I picked up a couple hundy in side games afterwards. Well, enough rambling...this was supposed to be a brief intro.

Welcome to both the newcomers.
Dammit.... STOP FLAMING!Daniel warned you about this!Sorry to the new guys... watch out for flamebags like this clown! lol.:club:
Dammit.... STOP FLAMING!Daniel warned you about this!Sorry to the new guys... watch out for flamebags like this clown! lol.:D
AHH! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please don't tell on me! :club:
Consider it a warning. lol
Welcome....but the forums have only been up since Nov, right?? Not too be picky....just wondering.
i said around a year : ) i been lurking in RGP forever adn a few other forums..wasnt sur ehow long ive been actively lurking here....sorry :club:
Dammit.... STOP FLAMING!Daniel warned you about this!Sorry to the new guys... watch out for flamebags like this clown! lol.:D
AHH! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please don't tell on me! :club:
We'll just tell MarionSauce. She will make sure you are punished properly.If you're polite and always answer "yes, Mistress" maybe we'll convince JW not to ban you.
i said around a year : ) i been lurking in RGP forever adn a few other forums..wasnt sur ehow long ive been actively lurking here....sorry :club:
Is all good, I wasn't trying to prove you wrong or anything...just checking on that date.If you post from work, go to off-topic for the best thread ever.

whats up new ppl....the standard new guy tax is 50 bucks transfered into my part poker account...so lets not dawdle ,get it done......!!!!all transfers are to made to toogood at party poker!!!!!! hehe