What Is The Biggest Money You Made In A Single Day?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

won 9k (took down a $225 B&M weekly tournament), i also won a 19k diamond royal flush jackpot when i was 18. haven't looked back sinceloss. not sure...probably around 2k.as for Blackjack up 5k and down 5k in the same weekend

Biggest Win...130kBiggest Loss...2.6k p.s. Thanks for the bump of this thread...any time I can make a brag post like this and only come off as slightly narcissistic I am a happy man!

Biggest Win...130kBiggest Loss...2.6k p.s. Thanks for the bump of this thread...any time I can make a brag post like this and only come off as slightly narcissistic I am a happy man!
i hate you. i am also back in chicago on sunday (finally). let's get high. :club:

Wow, guess I have the whole thread beat (on one side anyway)Biggest win: $23,000 playing 5/10 PLO on Bodog.Biggest loss: $28,800 playing live 5/10 NLHE/NLO close to blackout drunk after a wedding reception and subsequent strip club trip.

I won 3.50 in a freeroll one time and spent the rest of the night playing 3.40 turbos, so i guess that's about $30 in a day, and i think it's about $30 loss aswell.ISAP

Wow, guess I have the whole thread beat (on one side anyway)Biggest win: $23,000 playing 5/10 PLO on Bodog.Biggest loss: $28,800 playing live 5/10 NLHE/NLO close to blackout drunk after a wedding reception and subsequent strip club trip.
Asusming you were either out with or playing with friends, I can't say as they are very good friends if they let you play in that condition, unless you are incredibly large and convincing as far as leaving you alone goes...
i hate you. i am also back in chicago on sunday (finally). let's get high. :club:
<3Call me when u get in...I just got a new phone so I likely don't have your # in there.