Borgata Winter Open

Hey all! Been a bit since I last posted here, as I been here at the Borgata, homesick as all hell, lolJust wanna let you all know what's goin' on. After PJ took a yucki 3rd place in the 2500 event here, that he should have won obv :club:, he is now up to 330k in chips in the Main Event and is lovin life right now... so I'd love if all u FCP'rs showed him some love and pray for him to hit this FT, as he so deserves it - he been playin' his heart out and is definitely playing some of the best poker of his life currently :)I'll make sure to bring my homesick-butt back here to give you all some updates, since P5 Live isn't the best at it *wink* Hope all is well for everyone on the tables - will be back soonish!

Just for everyone's information, I sat with PearlJammer in a WCOOP event that was completely and totally out of my BR, and well, I outlasted him by a mile.That is all.Having said that...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Nombre?
Jon Turner is the name - He is currently 2nd in chips with 432,500 at the end of Day 2!!!Full updates are on carplayer and p5's live - 107 remain - will be playing down to 27 players tomorrow no matter how long it takes.
gl PJ!!!!any other onliners in? Is devin porter still in?
Yes. You can find details such as that at Cardplayer.com btw.GLGL to PJ. Take it Dowwwwwn.
for results of online players, www.pocketfives.com/live is prolly a better place to get updates.
True, but Devin Porter is always on the Cardplayer chip counts, which is why I thought it was such a silly question.

Mon Jan 29 10:27:00 PST 2007RedrawWith 18 players remaining, players are redrawing for seats at the final two tables.Mon Jan 29 10:24:00 PST 2007John Phan Elimianted 19th ($27,694)John Phan moves all in from middle position for his last $81,000 and is called by John Gale in the small blind. Phan shows KheartQclub and Gale turns over 6club6heart. The board comes Adiamond7heart4heart4spade4diamond and Gale wins the pot to eliminate Phan from the tournament.