Gold On The Circuit

WOW, this guys wild, he lays claims to outplaying allen cunningham, reminds everyone about how hes a nice guy, and hits on belskis girlfriend. He then talks about playing a 100k buy in cash game against a tough line up, how soon will he lose that 12 mill, or wait is it only 6?

WOW, this guys wild, he lays claims to outplaying allen cunningham, reminds everyone about how hes a nice guy, and hits on belskis girlfriend. He then talks about playing a 100k buy in cash game against a tough line up, how soon will he lose that 12 mill, or wait is it only 6?
I thought Gold spoke well...and he is right he out played Cunningham BIG time...Cunningham just played scared period.....He also said when the facts of the lawsuit hit he will be vindicated...and Mark Safe is a tool...I like the guy and 99% of the junk said of him is plain jealousy.

I too agree that Gold handled himself very well on the Circuit and that he came across as niec guy. Whether or not he shafted his buddy for 6 million i don't know and i guess time will tell, however at this point i am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and see how he does playing this year. I don't really mind the guy and i think that he has handled the whole situation quite well. having said that if it turns out that he did shaft his buddy for that money, then he will lose my respect as well as anyone else who is prepared to give him a break until the facts surface.

Gold is a 100% tool.I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt until I saw him play on Poker After Dark. He rambled like a 5-year-old at the adult table at Thanksgiving. He obviously doesn't belong. He's a noob who needs a lot more time to mature and grow up both personally and professionally. I'm amazed he is in his 30s.He is guilty until proven innocent in my mind. He is in no way a champion like Hachem or Raymer.Just look at Moneymaker. Three years later he can almost hold his own with a table of champions without looking like a total goof. Chances are if Gold doesn't blow all his money on Matchbox cars and candy, he might be able to really sit with the adults in four or five years.

he's a douch. he acts like nothing borthers him but then gets overly defensive when someone says the slightest thing negative towards him. Plus he keeps trying to play pots with doyle every show i see him on lately, how smart is that?? As that guy in the catcher and the rye would say he's a PHONY.

Gold is a 100% tool.I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt until I saw him play on Poker After Dark. He rambled like a 5-year-old at the adult table at Thanksgiving. He obviously doesn't belong. He's a noob who needs a lot more time to mature and grow up both personally and professionally. I'm amazed he is in his 30s.He is guilty until proven innocent in my mind. He is in no way a champion like Hachem or Raymer.Just look at Moneymaker. Three years later he can almost hold his own with a table of champions without looking like a total goof. Chances are if Gold doesn't blow all his money on Matchbox cars and candy, he might be able to really sit with the adults in four or five years.
anger management?
he's a douch. he acts like nothing borthers him but then gets overly defensive when someone says the slightest thing negative towards him. Plus he keeps trying to play pots with doyle every show i see him on lately, how smart is that?? As that guy in the catcher and the rye would say he's a PHONY.
Why would you avoid doyle? dont you know he sucks?
Have you ever met him?How can you judge anyone based SOLELY on what you see on tv?

Give him a chance to prove himself. He hasn't been given enough of a chance to prove himself. The things he's played in since the ME were:-HSP, where he isn't doing well (DN didn't do well on S1 or S2). In a ring game that's almost all pros some of them HAVE to lose for their to be winners. No one made threads about Antonio when he lost on previous seasons.-PAD, which is a SNG (where certain people play huge pots on the first hand with AJos).-Borgata, where he did well early on...He did a great interview on The Circuit. He totally changed my opinion of him...

Did you guys listen to him on the circuit, or just bash him?my opinion of Gold changed after this interview in a positive way. Calling out mark seif was classic. i also dont think he is really "cocky", he sounds pretty damn humble, ans says hes still a beginner.and the stuff about espn and how "lucky" he appeared...there is truth to that....the editing is sick for tv, you see such a small percentage of hands.Ever hear innocent til proven guilty?

um, he did say he got lucky on him in the end though