I hate Erica, so she'll probably last a while to bug me longer. I'm not really sure why I hate her, she just seems like the kind who always gets what she wants, and if she doesn't she'll be really upset.
SWEET!
Snakes are misunderstood, but we have an understanding now! Haha classic.
Haha yeah that line was money.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not such a big fan that one tribe gets to live the high life while the other starts from scratch. Such a big disadvantage for all challenges. As they were building it all along I thought it would become exile island, so you'd vote someone away and they'd actually get a great night sleep and fresh for when they came back (Would've been cool anyway).Hopefully something changes so it's a bit more balanced in terms of camp life. I think after tomorrow night, we should all place our votes who will win it all.

It is killing me that the poor tribe with nothing can't win a challenge. I was 100% sure that Sylvia was going to go last night if they didn't win.They finally made fire.. that was a great idea using the glasses to start it.

Survivor Execs: "What craziness will happen if we give one tribe everything and the other nothing?"Captain Obvious: "The team with nothing will lose...constantly."

I agree with all the comments about not liking one team having the big advantage. But this didn't really matter in the challenges on this episode because it was a shoot a ball into a basket challenge, and an eating challenge. I think that the losing tribe had an equal chance of winning even with the disadvantages of their living conditions, they just didn't get it done. As far as Rocky and the chick with her titties popping out wanting to vote for Anthony, they are not only weak and tired, they are stupid. When you are losing challenge after challenge you need to vote out the weaker members (who was obviously Sylvia), and not even think about the strategy aspect until you start winning challenges. Also, the tribe didn't need the burden of being paranoid about all the clues Sylvia had about the hidden immunity idol.So since the tribe that keeps losing is weak because lack of food and water, along with being dumb as dirt, I can't see them being successful at all unless Probst switches things up.P.S. Not everyone on their tribe is dumb, they do have 2 smart asians. Can someone find me 1 dumb asian? I don't think I have ever seen one.

I agree with all the comments about not liking one team having the big advantage. But this didn't really matter in the challenges on this episode because it was a shoot a ball into a basket challenge, and an eating challenge. I think that the losing tribe had an equal chance of winning even with the disadvantages of their living conditions, they just didn't get it done. As far as Rocky and the chick with her titties popping out wanting to vote for Anthony, they are not only weak and tired, they are stupid. When you are losing challenge after challenge you need to vote out the weaker members (who was obviously Sylvia), and not even think about the strategy aspect until you start winning challenges. Also, the tribe didn't need the burden of being paranoid about all the clues Sylvia had about the hidden immunity idol.So since the tribe that keeps losing is weak because lack of food and water, along with being dumb as dirt, I can't see them being successful at all unless Probst switches things up.P.S. Not everyone on their tribe is dumb, they do have 2 smart asians. Can someone find me 1 dumb asian? I don't think I have ever seen one.
They wrote down Anthony's name because if Sylvia had the hidden immunity then her single vote would decide who gets knocked out. It was to save their own butts and a smart move I think.
They wrote down Anthony's name because if Sylvia had the hidden immunity then her single vote would decide who gets knocked out. It was to save their own butts and a smart move I think.
I could be wrong but I was under the impression that Rocky and the chick wanted him out, and the others didnt vote with them. If what you are saying is right, then you are correct it is a good move

Most retarded survivor contestant ever award goes to.... Dreamz!!!!!Who knew Lisi (or whatever her name is with red hair) had game. She sucks in challenges, but seems to know how to play the game strategically. She did slip out a little racist comment though, I don't know if anybody caught it. She said something along the lines of, "I know what her Mexican mind is thinking."They must really love that campsite if they are all willing to kick someone out because they are 7-7 now even though the tribe that went to tribal is undefeated. The group of 5 in the tribe has their s_hit together, if they go to the merge with numbers they could go all the way. It would be kind of funny because I can't picture anyone within that alliance winning. Imagine Probst say "And the winner of Survivor Fiji is...... BOO!! lol.I hate Rocky, hopefully he gets voted out.Still a fan of Yau Man hopefully he finds the idol.I missed the previews for next week so I got nothin about that.

The local news (weather warning) cut into Survivor tonight right when the tribe was deciding whether to take the immunity or camp. Kind of a sucky time to cut out. Anyway...was the other tribe very surprised by the decision? Seems idiotic to lose members even if it means sacrificing a good camp.

I think if I were in Moto's position and felt I had a strong alliance with a couple of members, I too would've voted to knock someone out and keep the comfort at camp. That lifestyle would be just too good to give up as keeping members strong & healthy is the key to winning (Poor pappa smurf mind you). I thought voting Liliana out was a terrible decision and Cassandra simply got sympathy votes because of what Dreamz said after the challenge (Which I agree was the dumbest thing I've ever heard a contestant say on that show). Liliana is much stronger player and Alex seemed to be the only one saying anything.I thought I liked Rocky early on, however after the last couple of episodes I definitely hate that guy. Anthony didn't deserve such a lashing from him and I think the other members were too afraid to stick up for him to keep alliances together. The challenge where they had to walk across a beam to the platform was mostly strategic and Moto figured it out. You can't put all the blame on one member, the tribe's strategy simply was wrong. Even Jeff said "There's a specific way to do it, you just have to figure it out."My pick for winning survivor is: Alex from Moto. He seems to be the smartest thus far and one of the strongest as well.

I think Moto's decision to keep the camp was good news for Ravu. Why? Because now the comfy alliance that everyone thought was there (in Moto) has been outted as a 5 person alliance, with Dreamz and Cassandra on the outside. Poor Dreamz, he was way to idealistic, thinking the whole tribe was going to reach some kind of concensus out in the open. That ***** Lisi needs to go, if they know what's good for them. If anyone thinks she's really on their side, they will be proven sorely wrong, given time.Rocky is being a **** to Anthony, no question, but it's Darwinism flexing it's muscle, due to hunger, thirst and exhaustion. They really have to be more cohesive to win and Rocky's BS will just undermine what they're trying to do. One win and they are back on their feet.

I thought voting Liliana out was smart. She has proven to be strong, and was working over the guys in the camp. Obviously Lisi and the other girl in the alliance couldn't compete with her because they are both kind of weak, and arent as likeable as Liliana. It was dumb on Boo's and Alex's part though to have Lisi take over when deciding on who to vote out. But if I was in Lisi's shoes I would have done the same thing.

She did slip out a little racist comment though, I don't know if anybody caught it. She said something along the lines of, "I know what her Mexican mind is thinking."
I think that she is Latin too, and said she knows what her mexican mind is thinking cuz she thinks it too. Anyways thats what I got from it.I hope Yau-man finds the idol. He Deserves itSucks that Gary had to leave, I wonder what he had.I agree with everyone on how stupid it was fro Dreamz to point at two people to vote out.Concerning the previews, the next show looks brutal. I think its gonna be a physical challenge like we've seen before, but they showed a clip of Rocky and Dreamz trash talking. Might be rough, or might just be to build excitement. Alex is still my pick to win it. He's a cool collected guy, good alliance, and smart.

Is it just me or do the contestants this season seem incredibly dull, devoid of any personality with no real dominant figures that stand out. I know it's early, but geez, going back to last season guys like Yul and Ozzy stood out like sore thumbs in how they played the game. This season the group just seems to be lacking something. The one guy that is trying to come off with some personality, Rocky, actually comes across as a mental case that needs to be placed in a padded room. I'll give the season a couple of more weeks but I sure hope something happens to liven up these festivities, because so far it ain't working.

Is it just me or do the contestants this season seem incredibly dull, devoid of any personality with no real dominant figures that stand out. I know it's early, but geez, going back to last season guys like Yul and Ozzy stood out like sore thumbs in how they played the game. This season the group just seems to be lacking something. The one guy that is trying to come off with some personality, Rocky, actually comes across as a mental case that needs to be placed in a padded room. I'll give the season a couple of more weeks but I sure hope something happens to liven up these festivities, because so far it ain't working.
I'm hoping that we can chalk that up to be in early in the season still, but yeah...this season isn't looking good so far.

Agreed about the personalities.... I think if Yau Man sticks around for awhile he could be pretty awesome in the long run though. Probst needs to liven things up a little, switching up the tribes or something. I remember the season with Stephanie where her tribe lost every single challenge, it was so boring until the merger.

I'm surprised the guys in the five-person alliance allowed themselves to be bullied by the two women about who to vote out.I think it was definitely a jealousy decision. Lisi and the other one knew they couldn't compete with lilliana for the guys' attention, so they booted out the sexy one. So now they keep around a physically inferior person...I think this decision will come back to bite them in the ass soon enough when both Cassandra and lisi have to compete in the same challenge

I think the previews were the best part of last night's episode. Same thing again. Crappy team looses. Good team gets 3rd fishing gear. I like how Alex is the only one thinking straight on the green team. He knew Dreamz and other black girl are gonna switch. The other one's think they have their ticket already in hand. He's still my pic to win it all.So back to the previews. I think Survivor gets what is happening and they are trying to switch things around cuz they might switch camps in some kind of draw. I hope Their attempt doesn't fail and that the teams actually do switch. Might make things interestingBy the way, did Daniel give up on Survivor? Sticky this tread will ya!!

Yea this episode sucked.I cant believe Rocky is still there. IdiotsNext episode, finally they switch up the tribes thank god. But that one camp will still have everything and the other camp nothing. I hope the Survivor execs learn from this season, because all people I have heard talking about the show have been saying how retarded it is that a tribe on Survivor can have so much s_hit. They should have to pay a nightly fee for that stuff. Completely idiotic, and has ruined the season so far.I'll still watch every episode though.

The thing that pisses me off though, is that the tribe that has nothing complains all the time they have nothing, instead of making stuff! I mean personally, if I would know I was going to be on survivor. I'd actually learn how to make the necessities. Set traps for animals or create a decent shelter. I'd lear the basics of Bushcraft at least. Learn to make a bowdrill for fire, or Paiute deadfall for traps. I don't know If anyone saw the show Survivorman, with Les Stroud, but I'd be surviving like that guy. Not sitting around all day in my lame *** camp complaining we lost another challenge and and Im so hungry, I'm so this and that. I'd be ashamed. I know though that the show don't intentionally pick people that are good in the woods for rating purposes, but nothing can stop them from preparing a bit beforhand. They've watched the past 13 seasons haven't they?? my 2 cents.

I know though that the show don't intentionally pick people that are good in the woods for rating purposes, but nothing can stop them from preparing a bit beforhand. They've watched the past 13 seasons haven't they?? my 2 cents.
You're right they dont pick people who are good beforehand, and they pick people that they know are going to have a hard time out there and create some conflict to make good TV. Usually they try to balance out tribes that have a few people who know how to survive with the people who have no idea. Also, one thing you can't do is prepare for Survivor. Ya you can try to learn how to create a fire or to build a shelter, but there is now way to no what Survivor is like until you actually do it. That is why I think I'd handle the situation it if I were on the show. I would expect it to be the hardest thing I've ever done, and I wouldn't be suprised about the twists and hardships because I'd know they are coming. They pick people for this show that they know have NOT a clue about they challenges they are going to have on the island.

I know this will never happen, but I,d like to see a Survivor season filled with the most capable people. Like psycologists who know how to play people and the game, Survival experts who can live off the land, cooks, who can prepare anything out of anything, know what I mean? If one or two people stand out its not really fair, but if they are all talented and have theif part in their tribe, things could be interesting.

I know this will never happen, but I,d like to see a Survivor season filled with the most capable people. Like psycologists who know how to play people and the game, Survival experts who can live off the land, cooks, who can prepare anything out of anything, know what I mean? If one or two people stand out its not really fair, but if they are all talented and have theif part in their tribe, things could be interesting.
That's a fantastic idea... you should send an email to the Survivor execs, and make it happen!Seriously, that would be the best survivor ever.
I agree it would be good, but we've seen the Apprentice and the richest most successful people end up looking like idiots lol.
LOL kinda like Keith in I forget what season...he was a cook, but everyone loved that chick's cooking, and hated his.