Guy Sentenced To 10 Years For Gettin' Head

Obviously, there are extreme differences here. However, the nation is comprised of states and congress is comprised of representatives from all over the country. If the whole country can recently pass a stupid law, then it stands to reason that the constituent states have passed their own stupid laws in the past.I also know that you're not saying that the South is backwards, but a number of people are using this as some sort of example for that hypothesis.
The south isn't racist. God is racist for making blacks inferior.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this pie chart clearly shows the predominance of imprisoned blacks. It's indisputable really.chartbv0.jpg
My numbers were actually closer to 66/44, but still, the evidence speaks for itself.Most of this information can be found at the reputable news website http://www.whitearyannation.com
The south isn't racist. God is racist for making blacks inferior.
You're going to hell. (and so am I, cause that **** made me laugh)
This thread must die 'cause it makes me angry every time I see it.
Honest curiosity... Does it make you angry because it's so messed up, or what? Or does some of the stupid comments make you angry?
Honest curiosity... Does it make you angry because it's so messed up, or what? Or does some of the stupid comments make you angry?
Well if it were the stupid comments I'd stop hangin' out in OT altogether...I LIVE for the stupidity.The article and injustice makes me angry. I cannot believe that common sense didn't kick in somewhere.
Well if it were the stupid comments I'd stop hangin' out in OT altogether...I LIVE for the stupidity.The article and injustice makes me angry. I cannot believe that common sense didn't kick in somewhere.
Here is the thing that drives me nuts, the most. They changed the law BECAUSE of this case, yet did not apply it to past cases so that it would RESOLVE this case. The kid himself said he was no saint. But c'mon! Some probation and a really good scare was all that was needed here.
Here is the thing that drives me nuts, the most. They changed the law BECAUSE of this case, yet did not apply it to past cases so that it would RESOLVE this case. The kid himself said he was no saint. But c'mon! Some probation and a really good scare was all that was needed here.
NOTHING was needed here. The kid got a fukkin blowjob. The judge should be giving him a high five.Entire highschool football teams would be in jail if this law was enforced nationwide.
NOTHING was needed here. The kid got a fukkin blowjob. The judge should be giving him a high five.Entire highschool football teams would be in jail if this law was enforced nationwide.
I can't say "nothing" was needed. I know he was drinking and it seemed cool at the time, but if he knew that girl was 15, he should've told her to get her skanky ass outta there. I know age laws are stupid, but a line has to be drawn somewhere. If she were 16, I could see letting it slide. Either way we all agree, 10 years is ridiculous. 1 year is ridiculous. Anything that involves him losing his chances at college is ridiculous.
I can't say "nothing" was needed. I know he was drinking and it seemed cool at the time, but if he knew that girl was 15, he should've told her to get her skanky ass outta there. I know age laws are stupid, but a line has to be drawn somewhere. If she were 16, I could see letting it slide. Either way we all agree, 10 years is ridiculous. 1 year is ridiculous. Anything that involves him losing his chances at college is ridiculous.
I think the thing that hits home is that I had a 15 year old when I was 17 and how this could be me (except for the black and american thing).
I think the thing that hits home is that I had a 15 year old when I was 17 and how this could be me (except for the black and american thing).
My closest thing to that is I was 25 and she was 16. But I met her in a bar, where she was drinking. How the hell was I supposed to know? Lucky I didn't let anybody videotape it.