Status On The Book

i noticed on Amazon.com and it said the release date is supposed to be in late feb. is this date close to accurate...due to i have be anxiously waiting for this book to come out any reply as to what to expect on the date would be graciously acceptedthanks

• 1 month later...
Answer: Duke Nukem Forever :D
That is unfair, DN hadn't even won a single tournament yet (or at least no significant one, according to the hendonmob DB) when Duke Nukem Forever was announced for the first time. :club:
It annoys me that amazon does that. It should have said early 08'. My section is all but done, but this is a 600 page book and the work the other writers contributed needs to be edited.
Say Daniel would you like a 'math guy' like me to proofread or edit any section? I'd be happy to!Remember, "in tournaments with no blinds, you don't even play Ace-Ace, you wait for your heads up opponent to die of old age?"Daniel: "I was talking about cash games."Nice save, btw. Still, it's not that simple.

Any chance of you posting your portion of it here? Not that we don't care what the others have to say, I am sure they all have excellent portions, but I am really looking forward to your small ball wisdom. Wait, that didn't come out right. Let me rephrase it: I am really looking forward to your insightful approach to the game of poker.HAHA! Peace out man! Take care and GL DN!Play good and "Don't do anything stupid!"-LN

Any chance of you posting your portion of it here? Not that we don't care what the others have to say, I am sure they all have excellent portions, but I am really looking forward to your small ball wisdom.
He has posted a little bit already. More would certainly be appreciated though. ;)Link -> An Excerpt From My Book