Negreanu Open Wed Jan 24th

Hi everybody, it looks like DNA is still on vacation. Either that or he was downloading music again and the Feds have him.Negreanu Open tonight at 9:00 PM with all the usual stuff.

Hi everybody, it looks like DNA is still on vacation. Either that or he was downloading music again and the Feds have him.Negreanu Open tonight at 9:00 PM with all the usual stuff.
Yep, the Feds got him. Good luck DNA. Don't bend over in the shower.arrested%20protestor.jpg
just watched his exit interview, Hoyt just seems to have his number cant outrun Hoyt's luck
so thats why he didnt answer my pm for the password(Sw)
DNA just sent me a psychic message to send to everybody and what he wanted to say is.BUMP
sruff that means nothing..
He couldn't just come in here and say it? lolShould I PM him?
LOL just got back a few hours ago.rough rough rough intro
Why does it ask me if I want to post the blinds for a tournament? How come when I move the scroll bar ALL the way over, it still doesn't bet my entire stack?
Look at the bright side. You're getting great pot odds after the flop. :club:
Why does it ask me if I want to post the blinds for a tournament? How come when I move the scroll bar ALL the way over, it still doesn't bet my entire stack?
Type in the #Actually if you type in a # higher that your total stack it will just go all in for you anyways.
I CALL BUBBLE!
See your future, be your future.edit: shoot I thought top 6 paid. GG
Man, one off the bubble. I guess I'm off my game.good luck Figger. Take it down!
That was brutal Gary. :club::D :D Good luck to Figgsey.
Nope...The Pirate got me. Pocket J's fall when Ace on the flop pairs his hand...all in pre-flop. 5th place. (At least I have a sexy new avatar..thanks to Gary).GG All.