• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

How can Gonchar actually get a penalty for something that should have never happened, since the goal was scored, the play would have been dead?
I knew the rule and how it worked, cause I'm sweet like that. :club: Anyway, here's how I explained it to me buddy...If Gonchar would have 2 handed the guy in the face...it doesn't just go away and never happened cause the play should have been a goal. That's obviously extreme, but where would you draw the line?
I understand the whole idea of not wiping out the penalty but I don't understand how a penalty shot magically turns into just a penalty.
Because the NHL felt that a goal changes the complexion of the game, and is contextual. Therefore, they ruled that a goal that was allowed after a continuation in play would cause a reversion to the original time of the missed goal, and there could be no further scoring afterwards. The easiest way to think of it would be to think of a team with their goalie out of the net. They score, but play continues on. The other team scores an empty net goal. If the missed goal had counted, the opportunity would never have existed for the empty net goal. therefore, there cannot be two goals on the same stoppage.
Did Malkin go back to Russia??First time in my life I thought i be non biased and make a trade for Malkin..FML
Serge curse, I guess.He had 5 assists in the 3 games before tonight, though. Nothing is working for him though, and he's obviously trying to force things. It's just a slump, a long one, but a slump. He was the MVP of the playoffs last year, it'll come around.What happened tonight? How did the Pens look? I only saw the first period, as I had to go to hockey, myself.
Serge curse, I guess.He had 5 assists in the 3 games before tonight, though. Nothing is working for him though, and he's obviously trying to force things. It's just a slump, a long one, but a slump. He was the MVP of the playoffs last year, it'll come around.What happened tonight? How did the Pens look? I only saw the first period, as I had to go to hockey, myself.
They may have hit the Stanley Cup hangover...Article on Yahoo sports today how one Pittsburgh columnist is ripping Malkin and comparing him to Jagr when he was sulking.There is still lots of games to play and they may turn it around, but they have looked pretty bad the last few weeks..With wins over the crappy Thrashers and the Leafs(ya i said it)
On the bright side, Sidney Crosby leads the NHL in goals.
Give you 8-1 that he doesnt end up as either leading or tied for the lead
8-1, seriously?I'll take it for up to $50, if you want.
$50 is a bit high..I ll give you $200 to your $25..Book?

No doubt Malkin is feeling the effects of the Serge curse as Zach beat me to saying but I'm happy to see that Serge is helping out Crosby by betting against him once again. Not only might he win the Rocket, Art Ross may also be there.

No doubt Malkin is feeling the effects of the Serge curse as Zach beat me to saying but I'm happy to see that Serge is helping out Crosby by betting against him once again. Not only might he win the Rocket, Art Ross may also be there.
The Penguins dont need my help..They are bad enough on their own.
The Penguins dont need my help..They are going through a bad stretch but will find their way. Getting off to such a great start means they can more easily deal with these stretches.
FYP
Wow, were we bad tonight. Or was it we were just outplayed? Sedins are on a whole another level. I felt bad for Curry as he received no help from bouncing pucks to no defense.
Last game of a west coast road trip...backup's backup starts and then Malkin's lover takes over. Pittsburgh didn't have much of a chance in this game to begin with.