Pittsburgh Penguins Thread

Hard to tell from my seats in the upper deck, but it looked like a pretty obvious blown call on the Habs firstperiod goal. Anyone who has the benefit of watching this on tv agree or disagree?

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• dEv~

• serge

• doox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brag post time. Lots of people saw pictures of Malkin practicing and Fleury in his new pads but I just saw them in person during a closed practice.     I was down at the arena to get my security

Yes I agree that Crosby kids gotta go. Can I interest you in a phaneuf?

JapersRink ‏@JapersRink · 20m Really looking forward to Dan Bylsma being either an idiot who can't win with Sid or a genius who can win without a bottom-6 after tonight.

Hard to tell from my seats in the upper deck, but it looked like a pretty obvious blown call on the Habs firstperiod goal. Anyone who has the benefit of watching this on tv agree or disagree?
agreed.

I almost fired off an angry reply here seconds after seeing it, but realized I might just sound biased. I totally agree, though. I have no idea how that wasn't a no-goal.

I'm about as far as possible from that net, so I wasn't sure. I didn't seehim get hit in real time. Just on the replay. Looked like he went down kinda easy, but slo mo will do that. Even then, they usually call way less.

My power went out sometime during the night (f'n 2 feet of heavy snow here) and didn't come back on until late in the 1st. Hopefully they play a good 3rd period and then can get out of town en route the Caps game tomorrow @ noon. Also lets hope the snow stops (it's been snowing since early yesterday and isn't supposed to stop to later tonight) and I can get myself to the Verizon center.

Our fourth line is a bunch of midgets from Hamilton, but they might be the line giving the Pens the most trouble. Little Desharnais is like 5'6" but is playing a great game.no more Fleury now...

Our fourth line is a bunch of midgets from Hamilton, but they might be the line giving the Pens the most trouble. Little Desharnais is like 5'6" but is playing a great game.no more Fleury now...
The pens might have had trouble vs a 4th line of AHL players but then again, they were our best line tonight. They played insanely good.
My power went out sometime during the night (f'n 2 feet of heavy snow here) and didn't come back on until late in the 1st. 1. Hopefully they play a good 3rd period 2. and then can get out of town en route the Caps game tomorrow @ noon. 3. Also lets hope the snow stops (it's been snowing since early yesterday and isn't supposed to stop to later tonight) 4. and I can get myself to the Verizon center.
1 didn't work so well but I'm still hoping for 2-4 to work out. The roads don't look all that great right now but I'm hoping they improve in the next 12-15 hours.
1 didn't work so well but I'm still hoping for 2-4 to work out. The roads don't look all that great right now but I'm hoping they improve in the next 12-15 hours.
On TV they mentioned something about the Pens flying to NY and then taking a train to Washington....
My power went out sometime during the night (f'n 2 feet of heavy snow here) and didn't come back on until late in the 1st. 1. Hopefully they play a good 3rd period 2. and then can get out of town en route the Caps game tomorrow @ noon. [/s] 3. Also lets hope the snow stops (it's been snowing since early yesterday and isn't supposed to stop to later tonight) 4. and I can get myself to the Verizon center.
2-3 worked out well but 4 couldn't happen. The roads weren't great and the metro that I would of road into town was closed yesterday and today. Now I get to sit here at home and deal with my power flickering and my hd channels being out when the lights come back on.Good 1st period with sweet goals by Crosby. I asked my buddy (who lives and dc and was able to take someone else using my ticket) if I heard a "Crosby Sucks" chant and he confirmed it. I guess since it works so well in Philthy they said lets give it a shot.
Caps are awesome but I think the pens just ran outta gas after the game yesterday and the horrid travel they went through to get to DC.
Its not that at all. Fluery played an okay game where he needed to be top flight. D is just getting progressively worse game in and game out. Look out for a trade for a d-man.

1:21 left when I got them all.I agree about the one AHLer that hasn't played a game for the Penguins ever. That's just a dumb quiz, lol. It should have been name every Penguin to suit up for at least ONE NHL game this year. That would have been more interesting.

Actor Dominic West (McNulty in HBO's The Wire) looks like Bill Guerin....anyone see it? :club: I'm watching the Penguins game last night and they showed Guerin on the bench and it hit me (again?).dominic-west-sized.jpgbillguerin.jpg