Toronto Raptors Fanclub

41 points by CB4.20 points 22 assists from the one guard position.That game had an amazing highlight reel.
What's amazing about the point guards was that both Ford and Calderon each got 10 pts and 11 assists. Watching the Raps ball movement is so fun right now.
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a great game to watch. They are getting better and better every game.I think that the key to their success right now is the diversity of their bench. They are so deep and the guys on the bench make it difficult for the opposition to defend.Next up, Kobe.

That was a great game to watch. They are getting better and better every game.I think that the key to their success right now is the diversity of their bench. They are so deep and the guys on the bench make it difficult for the opposition to defend.Next up, Kobe.
Agreed. The potential skill level is big and there's more to come from such young players. I think I'm most impressed with the intensity the overall team has game in and game out. Win or lose the dinos are exciting for sure.

If Toronto wins either one of these next two games you have to consider them for real. I did for a few months now, but the media and others have been skeptical. After all its been a month full of home games. But if they can jump this hurdle there's no excuse to not believe in them.Remember when Brand sat down against the Clippers? That's when the Raptors went on their run. If Kobe doesn't play the whole game they'll have to deal with the Raptor's bench depth. Who is fast enough to get in front of TJ Ford on the Laker's bench? If Toronto plays their kind of game it should be a good one.

GAME DAY - February 9, 2007Raptors vs. Lakers @ 7:00 PM ESTLine: TOR @ -160--------------------------------------------------------------Flashbacks of Kobe's 81-pt game make me want to see Toronto destroy L.A. tonight.Lot's of people are focusing on the fact the dinos have a 4-game lead in the Atlantic division. I'd like to think that this team could be more. Anyone notice that the Raps are only 4 games behind for the Eastern Conference?

Kobe had a horrible game against Detroit, expect him to try to bounce back with a huge game.
You think he's going for triple digits this time around?

I had money on this game!First half was really bad. There seemed to be a cover on the basket and nobody was hitting anything. Second half they really picked up the intensity and played just good enough to come out with a victory. Kobe turned it on late and it was sheer luck more than anything that Toronto won. They were hanging by the threads.Great game by Parker (Including a game winning rebound on the missed free throw!) And I'm happy the Raptors pulled it off.Its been a long week, but Detroit isn't that much of a road trip from Toronto. I still think this game took the piss out of them, though.No money on tomorrow's game.

I had money on this game!First half was really bad. There seemed to be a cover on the basket and nobody was hitting anything. Second half they really picked up the intensity and played just good enough to come out with a victory. Kobe turned it on late and it was sheer luck more than anything that Toronto won. They were hanging by the threads.Great game by Parker (Including a game winning rebound on the missed free throw!) And I'm happy the Raptors pulled it off.Its been a long week, but Detroit isn't that much of a road trip from Toronto. I still think this game took the piss out of them, though.No money on tomorrow's game.
I thought WE were hanging by the threads :club: (okay, that was terrible)Fun game to watch last night. Here's a good stat on their improvement if I've ever saw one.October 5-10December 8-8January 10-5February 4-0That's 15 wins in their last 20 games...how's THAT for a turnaround?!

I didn't get to see last night's game but I heard they played hard and their defense was porous. I wish I did get to see it. That way I'd have something more to add.I think this'll be a huge learning game and they'll still be finishing the first half on a high note. I'm still very excited about the Raps. Compared to how they've played in the past (even the early decade) they just have so much more going for them.

GAME DAY - February 13, 2007Raptors at Bulls @ 8:30 PM ESTLine: TOR @ +175--------------------------------------------------------------Raptors come into Chicago winning 8 of their last 10 games. The Windy City seems to always kick Toronto's arse but I'm hoping these new dinos find a way to break that trned tonight. Even with 5 to 10 point vig I like the line for the Raps. Look for Bosh to have a monster night.

This should be a good one. Hopefully they don't fall into a losing swing. Tomorrow's game is a really big one, but getting both would be sweet.
Yeah, I'd love to see them have a lil' win streak heading into the all-star break. Is it just me or are there a strangely large amount of back-to-back games this year?
Yeah, I'd love to see them have a lil' win streak heading into the all-star break. Is it just me or are there a strangely large amount of back-to-back games this year?
I was actually thinking the same thing.Looks like Kidd will be out for tomorrow. Raps have totally lucked out playing injured teams this year.

What a huge win for the Raptors tonight if they can hang on. Beating Chicago IN Chicago. The loss to Detroit was close too and the team was tired after a win against the Lakers the night before. If this team stays together, the future looks bright. Bragnani is starting to really blossom.

Calderon having a good game, Il Maggo having a damn good game, another day at the office for Bosh with a double double 20+ points.Mama's in the kitchen.

Another good one. I have to miss the Nets game tomorrow so I'm glad this one gave me some drama. The defense was weak at times but it usually is against outside teams... No Kidd, no Jefferson, Carter in a hostile environment... I think there's a good chance to finish the half on a streak.All these games feel like the playoffs. Its a beautiful thing.