Toronto Raptors Fanclub

thanks for reminding me livaso.GAME DAY - January 27, 2007Raptors vs. Pacers @ 7:00 PM ESTLine: TOR @ +245----------------------------------------------------------------This will be an interesting game with the revamped Pacers. I'm kind've surprised that the line has Toronto as such big dogs considering they're hot and at home.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuck and Leo were saying in the first quarter how much energy the Raps had. I don't know what game they were watching but they looked completely dead to me. It was too long of a week for them to pull that game off.

Chuck and Leo were saying in the first quarter how much energy the Raps had. I don't know what game they were watching but they looked completely dead to me. It was too long of a week for them to pull that game off.
Agreed. Playing a real team on the road at the tail end of a back-to-back was tough.Energy wasn't consistent.Gee, the world of .500 came and went faster than...er, well...let's just leave it at pretty fast.

GAME DAY - January 31, 2007Raptors vs. Wizards @ 7:00 PM ESTLine: TOR @ -175----------------------------------------------------Let's see if they can get it back to .500!

GL with stopping GA, he is playing really well.
Arenas is a monster and will get his share of points but Raps have been pretty good this year with the all star opponents. ...and by pretty good I mean nobody's scored 81 on them yet.
lol.You notice Chuck is really gunshy with the salami & cheese this year. It never comes out unless there is about 2 minutes or less, even in blowouts.
I dunno...I remember him saying it when the Raps made a trey to put them up by 17 early in the fourth quarter (can't remember who against). They ended up losing that game. The salami and cheese came out early again a few games later and when warned about saying it too early he just continued talking "This game is OVER!"
I dunno...I remember him saying it when the Raps made a trey to put them up by 17 early in the fourth quarter (can't remember who against). They ended up losing that game. The salami and cheese came out early again a few games later and when warned about saying it too early he just continued talking "This game is OVER!"
It was against the Wizards when the Raps were up huge and he S&C's it pretty early and they went on that huge run and almost lost. You could hear the worry in his voice. Gilbert Arenas will either break Wilt Chamberlin's 100-point record, or the Raps will pull off a pretty decent game.
lol.You notice Chuck is really gunshy with the salami & cheese this year. It never comes out unless there is about 2 minutes or less, even in blowouts.
Okay, you're right...Chuck too SO long to bring out the salami and cheese. Much respect for Arenas but the Raps were so efficient and selfless on offense it was beautiful to watch.Bosh's 70 foot shot was sickness!RAPTORS WIN! RAPTORS WIN! RAPTORS WIN!W00t! :club:

GAME DAY - February 2, 2007Raptors at Hawks @ 7:30 PM ESTLine: TOR @ -129----------------------------------------------------After a solid January the Raps have been rewarded with a hat trick of awards:Chris Bosh - Player of the MonthAndrea Bargnani - Rookie of the MonthSam Mitchell - Coach of the MonthThe teamed is at .500 after beating the conference leading Wizards and most of that was without T.J. Ford. Atlantic division or bust!

RAPTORS WIN! RAPTORS WIN! RAPTORS WIN!Over .500 in the month of February for the first time in 3 years...woohoo!! ...and no, I don't care if I'm the only one cheering. :club:

RAPTORS WIN! RAPTORS WIN! RAPTORS WIN!Over .500 in the month of February for the first time in 3 years...woohoo!! ...and no, I don't care if I'm the only one cheering. :club:
You're not the only one cheering.I remember thinking "So this is what it feels like to have won more games than you've lost" Haha The whole team is playing great right now. There seems to be quite a bit of synergy.
You're not the only one cheering.I remember thinking "So this is what it feels like to have won more games than you've lost" Haha The whole team is playing great right now. There seems to be quite a bit of synergy.
GET OUT THE SALAMI AND CHEESE MOMMA...THE RAPTORS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS

The game against the Clippers was a good one... Although the first half felt very uncomfortable. Even with a 15 point lead and 80% FG%(no joke) it seemed like it was all gonna fall apart. The second half they were in complete control."T.J. Calderon" is the best point guard in the NBA :PTheir combined play in the Clippers game was unbelievable. I think something close to 30 points and 19 assists. The only game I don't feel good about is the Pistons game. Its another busy week and a hard opponent at the tale end of a week full of very hard games. But the way they're playing lately It may not matter.

The game against the Clippers was a good one... Although the first half felt very uncomfortable. Even with a 15 point lead and 80% FG%(no joke) it seemed like it was all gonna fall apart. The second half they were in complete control."T.J. Calderon" is the best point guard in the NBA :PTheir combined play in the Clippers game was unbelievable. I think something close to 30 points and 19 assists. The only game I don't feel good about is the Pistons game. Its another busy week and a hard opponent at the tale end of a week full of very hard games. But the way they're playing lately It may not matter.
Just before Bosh got injured the Raps were showing some very positive signs. There's still plenty of improvement, especially at defense, but I feel like them dinos can beat anyone right now. They're playing a great "team" game.
Just before Bosh got injured the Raps were showing some very positive signs. There's still plenty of improvement, especially at defense, but I feel like them dinos can beat anyone right now. They're playing a great "team" game.
Defense and 3 point shooting. Up until January, the only guy making 3s consistently was Parker. MP3 (How did it take Chuck so long to come up with this one?) has really improved, Garbo is starting to make them, and everyone else it hitting the open ones, which is key. I'm not so sure about the upcoming Detroit game, but I can definitely see us contending for one of the top two spots in the East, and maybe even sneaking out a playoff round or two. Still plenty of room to grow, but the consistent effort and game-closing ability is awesome.
Defense and 3 point shooting. Up until January, the only guy making 3s consistently was Parker. MP3 (How did it take Chuck so long to come up with this one?) has really improved, Garbo is starting to make them, and everyone else it hitting the open ones, which is key. I'm not so sure about the upcoming Detroit game, but I can definitely see us contending for one of the top two spots in the East, and maybe even sneaking out a playoff round or two. Still plenty of room to grow, but the consistent effort and game-closing ability is awesome.
Hey dude! Nice to see you join the Raps fanship (is this a word?)

GAME DAY - February 7, 2007Raptors vs. Magic @ 7:00 PM ESTLine: TOR @ -225--------------------------------------------------------------