Tonight's Skipaments!

someone else should make some more, maybe at the times ending in '5. Like 2:15, 2:25, etc. That way we have more and don't have to wait..And I'm usually not but I'm up for some sidebets tonight, any interest? How much for the LL?

someone else should make some more, maybe at the times ending in '5. Like 2:15, 2:25, etc. That way we have more and don't have to wait..And I'm usually not but I'm up for some sidebets tonight, any interest? How much for the LL?
are you serious, have to wait for what??what if you do good in one, then you are like 3-tabling skips while also playing other tablesscrew that
Anyone wanna stake $22 in me for the first four events? 50/50 of my winnings and I'm guaranteed to win, I just don't want to use my own money.
d-e-a-lshipped
I'm in, but I've never played in a flipament or skipament before.Does everything here (http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...mp;hl=skipament) still apply?
yep.. this is the only one that causes confusiion If a short stack is forced all in, one person may isolate with a shove - you cannot overcall even if short stacked and in the blinds yourself.
Last Longer bets --- only for no limit events so its easy to keep up withskip 1($5)- Gary,skip 3($5)- Gary,skip5 ($10)- Gary,let me know if you want in and ill add you to this list
every event is NL, i am guessing your mean holdem onesIm in, btw
I'm in the first one at least, others depend on how much more I bleed tonite.
count me in the first ll, btw I have still yet to recieve 10 from stein from last nights last longer
gary they are in the first LL too
were they talking about the LL??/i thought they were just saying they were in the skipcling and SF r u guys in the LL
good pointSF is, he says im in for the first ll