Skipaments On Stars

In for LL in 3, 4, 5
not sure if you are railing the mian eventyou and stein got knocked out, SFKid never entered the MEship $20 to KevinJA8 on stars please
For those who saw me screw up, i apologize, and plan to set things right. details to come.(I'm BogiePutt)
i was a little mad we you knocked me out, but when i was ragging on you the next skip a was just messing with you

OK, I've learned my lesson about multi tabling during these. I was at a nl table, and playing 2 skips at the same time...I accidentally called an early raise from the big blind and didn't notice that the small blind was all in (for about 20 chips). I appologize for the mistake (coincidentally, I almost did the exact same thing in the next skipament, and was only playing that table)I immediately told the table that if I made the money, I would ship it to the bubbler, and therefore do not appreciate being called a cheater by one of the players during the next tourny.Here's how I'll rectify:My 3rd place $ will go to quayqi, who bubbled ($13)the other two players at the table at the time (who placed out of the money), will receive $6 each to cover their buy-in. Even though one of them is the one who called me a cheater and I don't feel I owe him a damn thing. If money was that important, I wouldn't be placing $10 bounties on my head in the nego.I'm off to transfer funds now.edit: oops, eddie, I apologize for getting worked up over it then. I definitely deserved to be ragged.

OK, I've learned my lesson about multi tabling during these. I was at a nl table, and playing 2 skips at the same time...
Lol I almost did the same thing, had 3 2 in the SB and wasn't really paying attention, thought I was button. Clicked the fold box early, fortunately MP pushed.
OK, I've learned my lesson about multi tabling during these. I was at a nl table, and playing 2 skips at the same time...I accidentally called an early raise from the big blind and didn't notice that the small blind was all in (for about 20 chips). I appologize for the mistake (coincidentally, I almost did the exact same thing in the next skipament, and was only playing that table)I immediately told the table that if I made the money, I would ship it to the bubbler, and therefore do not appreciate being called a cheater by one of the players during the next tourny.Here's how I'll rectify:My 3rd place $ will go to quayqi, who bubbled ($13)the other two players at the table at the time (who placed out of the money), will receive $6 each to cover their buy-in. Even though one of them is the one who called me a cheater and I don't feel I owe him a damn thing. If money was that important, I wouldn't be placing $10 bounties on my head in the nego.I'm off to transfer funds now.edit: oops, eddie, I apologize for getting worked up over it then. I definitely deserved to be ragged.
I beleive we need to make everybody you overcalls and wins do this, give 50% to bubbler and 25% to the other two peopledidnt mean to call you a cheater, was just screwing with you as you now know, stand up thing to do by you
I beleive we need to make everybody you overcalls and wins do this, give 50% to bubbler and 25% to the other two peopledidnt mean to call you a cheater, was just screwing with you as you now know, stand up thing to do by you
Thanks. I shouldn't have gotten worked up over it. The word "cheater" pushes a button for me. I'm extremely competitive, but take a lot of pride in being honest. You don't know how close I was to doing it again in the next tourney -- I was trying to post here at the time. It was qyayqi in the sb both times, too.